Katy Perry - Poster Child For Liberal Atitude Towards Terrorism?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
22 CHILDREN were murdered in the latest terrorist bombing in the UK. Katy Perry's reaction / solution to the problem?

UK, learn to 'Co-exist!'

Katy Perry's Solution To Terrorism? 'Coexist'

"Pop singer Katy Perry thinks the best thing people can do post-Manchester is “coexist.”

Perry said she was “devastated” by the suicide bombing outside of Ariana Grande’s concert in Manchester, England. So devastated, in fact, that she called for open borders and for people to be nicer to each other on the Internet.

No barriers, no borders, like, we all need to just coexist,” Perry said on the Elvis Duran Show Tuesday.

“The greatest thing we can do now is just, like, unite as people, as, like, fanbases…all of it,” she offered. “Cause, like, as much as, like, whatever we say behind people’s backs, cause the internet can be a little bit ruthless as far as fanbases go, but I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love one another.”

We should just stay loving on one another,” Perry said."

Read this again, but this time imagine Katy Perry as a California Valley Girl 'Bobblehead' / 'airhead'.
- "Like, you know, like, we just need to, you know, like, Love one another, for sure, and like, THAT would make the, you know, terrorists, like Love us."

Evidently she has been listening to Ex-Obama US AG Loretta Lynch, who also voiced her opinion that the only thing that can keep us safe and defeat terrorism is 'Love'.

Liberals always say stupid sh!t like this, but never put their 'money where their mouth is'. I think Perry should go to Syria or Libya and hug a terrorist, become a pen pal with an ISIS member, open her own borders and let some Islamic Extremist onto her gated estate.

I would love to hear Katy explain to us how more 'love' could have stopped this suicide bomber who hates the western world so much that he targeted little girls - children - with his suicide bomb.

Last edited:
Katy Perry is an airhead.....but she sure triggered you.
No I am just pointing out how Katy Perry IS an airhead, yet she voices the same opinions as prominent Democrats like Obama's own Ex-US AG. So it seems Perry's and Lynch's opinions are embraced / shared Liberal opinion regarding people who hate us so much they target our children, people so evil they would not hesitate to behead Perry and put her head on a pike on TV.

No I am just pointing out how Katy Perry IS an airhead, yet she voices the same opinions as prominent Democrats like Obama's own Ex-US AG. So it seems Perry's and Lynch's opinions are embraced / shared Liberal opinion regarding people who hate us so much they target our children, people so evil they would not hesitate to behead Perry and put her head on a pike on TV.
You started a thread because Katy Perry, a singer, triggered you. :lol:

You started a tread because Katy Perry, a singer, triggered you. :lol:
:lmao:
It is kind of funny, but pop culture invites terrorism… fact

You started a thread because Katy Perry, a singer, triggered you.
No, snowflake. I started a thread to demonstrate how the Liberal attitude regarding terrorist attacks and how to end them is shared by everyone within their ranks, from 'elitist experts' such as Obama's Ex-US AG down to 'Bobble-head' celebrities.

Liberals have been spewing their BS for years about how Islamic Extremism is not a threat, how we could all be 'friends'. Lynch, again, declared the same thing - the only thing that will end Islamic Extremism / terrorism is LOVE'. Again, she should try to explain that to a jihadi who hates her enough to behead her on camera simply because she BREATHES!

Forum List

Back