Katie Hobbs Lawyer tries to get Kari Lake Witness to Agree that a Ballot is not Unlawful "if someone inserts it into the stream."

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

What a condescenting clown, who got owned by Lake's non-lawyer witness.

Democrats have no shame in defending invalid ballots as a way to get Democrats elected.

Of course the case was destined to lose. Not because the judge was partisan, I know nothing about the judge. But becuase the courts have shown great reluctance to rule that an election was invalid, no matter how invalid the voting and vote counting process may have been.

If we are going to stop the Democrooks from cheating, we will have to secure elections before they take place. Lawsuits after the fact will never go anywhere.

Kari Lake lost, right? Last I heard there was yet another election suit in court, and since none of the others have won, I dont think I would take Lake on Fan duel, no spread that big.

The sound of his nuts exploding made me cringe.... as a fellow nutsack owner.

This is what happens when shit-eating rodents try to match wits with the truth. It gets ugly.

I got to get that sound out of my head now.... the sound of testicles being flattened by a ball peen hammer...... <shiver>

^^ love how these shills can’t address what happened in court.

Your side argued there is no such thing as an illegal ballot. That’s how corrupt they are.

What happened in court is that the judge read Lakes lawyers the riot act.
If you want to overturn an election, you had better have damned good evidence

So far, they have failed miserably

Why should a judge overturn an election for a Crybaby Loser?

When Lake loses again, she will just claim she was cheated again

No compassion for chubby Karen's paid liar?

He's probably in the hospital now screaming for morphine.

That was the sound of a career change.

Democrats have no shame in defending invalid ballots as a way to get Democrats elected.

Of course the case was destined to lose. Not because the judge was partisan, I know nothing about the judge. But becuase the courts have shown great reluctance to rule that an election was invalid, no matter how invalid the voting and vote counting process may have been.

If we are going to stop the Democrooks from cheating, we will have to secure elections before they take place. Lawsuits after the fact will never go anywhere.

The only problem she had was an extreme lack of evidence.

The bitch (Lake) lost.
Deal with it and move on.

savage.png

she wrote, "Who knows? Maybe it would have worked in fantasyland. But here in Maricopa County, there are those bipartisan boards that make sure such ballots count. So even if there was a plot (doubtful), it was foiled when those votes were ultimately counted."

What happened in court is that the judge read Lakes lawyers the riot act.
If you want to overturn an election, you had better have damned good evidence

So far, they have failed miserably

Something was proved without a shadow of doubt, all right. And it should be followed up with sanctions, as a warning to candidates that they’d better come to court armed with something more than sour grapes if they want to overturn the results of an election. If Lake had proof of a county plot to deny her her due, it certainly wasn’t offered up this week," she wote before concluding, "Opinion, speculation and outright wishful thinking? Yeah. But actual evidence in a courtroom? No."

There has not been any REAL evidence of cheating which is the main problem.

mic-drop-drop-the-mic.gif

Forum List

Back