Katie couric: reprogram Trump supporters

Just deprogrammed from the lies. No one wants you to become a liberal. Actually, what you're spouting right now is the kind of silly bullshit you've been programmed to believe. Lies are lies. We can prove facts.
Its interesting that you dont deny the possibility of using violence - but for our own benefit I suppose
She also didn't deny that Lizard people run the government. But se also didn't say that ..or anything about violence.

You lied..

That's fact

Let's start there

Just deprogrammed from the lies. No one wants you to become a liberal. Actually, what you're spouting right now is the kind of silly bullshit you've been programmed to believe. Lies are lies. We can prove facts.
Its interesting that you dont deny the possibility of using violence - but for our own benefit I suppose
She also didn't deny that Lizard people run the government. But se also didn't say that ..or anything about violence.

You lied..

That's fact

Let's start there
Political oppression often leads to violence if the oppressed refuse to submit

that is historical fact

I concur 100% with Katie. Trump supporters need to be gently reprogrammed. It won't be easy, but it MUST be done! :)

This sounds like something out of North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia and other countries when communists came to power. How American is that; seeking to "pre-program" or "de-program" someone with an opposing view. What is going to be the criteria? Unmask all of the voting ballots? Create "lists"? Set up re-education camps? Sick.

Not sure what to do with a cult as large as this one
We see the cult. Its on your side. It is a freak show extraordinaire.

You lied..

That's fact

Let's start there
BLM and Antifa attack innocent people. Old people, rioters with them in support, children, it does not matter. Now why would you stop doing that? It is part of the agendas. Any Non Prog moving to a blue area deserves what they get from now on. If a business or person can move out, they should unless they know their area is very secure. But the threat of massive tax increases is always going to be a possibility.

You lied..

That's fact

Let's start there
BLM and Antifa attack innocent people. Old people, rioters with them in support, children, it does not matter. Now why would you stop doing that? It is part of the agendas. Any Non Prog moving to a blue area deserves what they get from now on. If a business or person can move out, they should unless they know their area is very secure. But the threat of massive tax increases is always going to be a possibility.
Enough.

BLM attacks no one. They defend themselves from police attacks and attacks by racists like the Proud Boys.

ANTIFA attacks fascists like the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois (who have ambushed police numerous times).

She just showed what a fool she is. Reprogramming?? What an asinine remark.
I don't think its possible to reprogram communists. They have to be eliminated. Some could be kept on a farm to feed zoo animals. A Commie Camp at Death Valley would keep them from civilization without letting them live too long. How many would Russia take and house in Siberian Gulags? The rest could be sold to China to work in the mines in Africa. Make Blood Diamonds popular.

Yes. The country could be cleansed.

You lied..

That's fact

Let's start there
Enough.

BLM attacks no one. They defend themselves from police attacks and attacks by racists like the Proud Boys.

ANTIFA attacks fascists like the Proud Boys and Boogaloo Bois (who have ambushed police numerous times).
Here is a burn loot murder believer bravely defending himself from a vicious racist attack.

Bad choice of words but she is right. Half the country believes in fairy tales of Q. Even when it reveals to be BS they’ll blame the deep state or aliens. They need to have their eyes opened with the matrix pill.

Katie Couric has spent decades on television across the three broadcast networks, but the highly-partisan remarks she made on "Real Time with Bill Maher" last week could tarnish her image as an iconic, non-partisan newswoman.

"Katie is 'retired' from any 'objective' news duties," NewsBusters executive editor Tim Graham told Fox News. "She has been a partisan for a long time."

Couric, best known as the longtime co-anchor of NBC's "Today" and for a five-year run in the anchor chair on the "CBS Evening News," raised eyebrows when she blasted the GOP's support for President Trump amid his second impeachment battle.

"It is so shocking. ... Not only are they not conceding, Bill, but their thoughts -- that there might have been some collusion among members of Congress, some are refusing to go through magnetometers ... to check for weapons, they're not wearing masks during this siege," Couric began.

"I mean, it's really bizarre, isn't it, when you think about how AWOL so many of these members of Congress have gotten. But I also think some of them are believing the garbage that they are being fed 24/7 on the internet, by their constituents, and they bought into this big lie. And the question is how are we going to really almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump."

My first response: "Fuck You!"

My 2nd and more reasoned response: What the hell happened to this country that anybody is hectored for who they support and vote for. Reprogrammed? Really? I daresay there are many who actually believe that shit. Probably on both sides too. And that kind of emotion does not come out of nowhere, our politicians, journalists, and celebrity types deliberately fan the flames of hatred for the other side for exercising their constitutional right to support and vote for whoever they want to. People are getting fired from their jobs, attacked in the streets, harassed in restaurants, and I'm thinking when does this shit end and what will it lead to in the future? What happens when the lockdowns finally end?
She's correct. It's got to be done.

I concur 100% with Katie. Trump supporters need to be gently reprogrammed. It won't be easy, but it MUST be done! :)

This sounds like something out of North Korea, Vietnam, Cambodia and other countries when communists came to power. How American is that; seeking to "pre-program" or "de-program" someone with an opposing view. What is going to be the criteria? Unmask all of the voting ballots? Create "lists"? Set up re-education camps? Sick.

There is nothing wrong with opposing opinions. There's a LOT wrong with QAnon conspiracy theories that result in insurrections.

There is nothing wrong with opposing opinions. There's a LOT wrong with QAnon conspiracy theories that result in insurrections.

Bullshit. You are backtracking because you got exposed to subscribing to sick-fuck fascist fantasies of punishment of opposing voices. If that were not the case, you would have focused on QAnon in the first place. Sick and pathetic. Go erect your re-education camps for all who voice dissent. How American of you.

Katie Couric has spent decades on television across the three broadcast networks, but the highly-partisan remarks she made on "Real Time with Bill Maher" last week could tarnish her image as an iconic, non-partisan newswoman.

"Katie is 'retired' from any 'objective' news duties," NewsBusters executive editor Tim Graham told Fox News. "She has been a partisan for a long time."

Couric, best known as the longtime co-anchor of NBC's "Today" and for a five-year run in the anchor chair on the "CBS Evening News," raised eyebrows when she blasted the GOP's support for President Trump amid his second impeachment battle.

"It is so shocking. ... Not only are they not conceding, Bill, but their thoughts -- that there might have been some collusion among members of Congress, some are refusing to go through magnetometers ... to check for weapons, they're not wearing masks during this siege," Couric began.

"I mean, it's really bizarre, isn't it, when you think about how AWOL so many of these members of Congress have gotten. But I also think some of them are believing the garbage that they are being fed 24/7 on the internet, by their constituents, and they bought into this big lie. And the question is how are we going to really almost deprogram these people who have signed up for the cult of Trump."

My 2nd and more reasoned response: What the hell happened to this country that anybody is hectored for who the support and vote for. Reprogrammed? Really? I daresay there are many who actually believe that shit. Probably on both sides too. And that kind of emotion does not come out of nowhere, our politicians, journalists, and celebrity types deliberately fan the lames of hatred for the other side or exercising their constitutional right to support and vote for whoever we want to. People are getting fire from their jobs, attacked in the streets, harassed in restaurants, and I'm thinking when does this shit end and what will it lead to in the future? What happens when the lockdowns finally end?

My first response? I'm not gonna waste an ounce of effort on reprogramming anyone. I'm just gonna let it die on the vine naturally. You'll always have the true believers. But the rest will eventually get bored and move on. No one is harassed for who they support and vote for. But Trump was telegraphing the whole "the election is rigged" months before November. Two months of court cases that went nowhere, screaming FRAUD!! constantly in rage tweets, him whipping the base up about a stolen election culminates in a violent insurrection at the Capitol designed to overturn the results of a free and fair election. That's where I lost my patience. When a bunch of his supporters decided to subvert the Constitution and try to install Trump as a dictator.

I have come to the conclusion that even if there was a 9/11 type commission to study claims of massive voter fraud, Trump supporters would not accept the conclusion unless it showed that Donald Trump won the election..which he didn't. I'm sorry. You don't get to storm the Capitol to overthrow the government and just walk away. We have laws against that. And since most of these idiots thought that they were going to get away with it, they decided to video their heroic actions. Sorry, I don't feel bad for anyone who suffers repercussions for invading the Capitol. You brought them on yourself.
So you're OK with liberal rioters holding cities like Portland hostage month after month but one day of violence by a small number of conservatives has you here holding forth on the "laws" we have against that kind of thing? Gee...can you get around when you're wearing blinders like those?

My 2nd and more reasoned response: What the hell happened to this country that anybody is hectored for who the support and vote for. Reprogrammed? Really? I daresay there are many who actually believe that shit. Probably on both sides too. And that kind of emotion does not come out of nowhere, our politicians, journalists, and celebrity types deliberately fan the lames of hatred for the other side or exercising their constitutional right to support and vote for whoever we want to. People are getting fire from their jobs, attacked in the streets, harassed in restaurants, and I'm thinking when does this shit end and what will it lead to in the future? What happens when the lockdowns finally end?

My first response? I'm not gonna waste an ounce of effort on reprogramming anyone. I'm just gonna let it die on the vine naturally. You'll always have the true believers. But the rest will eventually get bored and move on. No one is harassed for who they support and vote for. But Trump was telegraphing the whole "the election is rigged" months before November. Two months of court cases that went nowhere, screaming FRAUD!! constantly in rage tweets, him whipping the base up about a stolen election culminates in a violent insurrection at the Capitol designed to overturn the results of a free and fair election. That's where I lost my patience. When a bunch of his supporters decided to subvert the Constitution and try to install Trump as a dictator.

I have come to the conclusion that even if there was a 9/11 type commission to study claims of massive voter fraud, Trump supporters would not accept the conclusion unless it showed that Donald Trump won the election..which he didn't. I'm sorry. You don't get to storm the Capitol to overthrow the government and just walk away. We have laws against that. And since most of these idiots thought that they were going to get away with it, they decided to video their heroic actions. Sorry, I don't feel bad for anyone who suffers repercussions for invading the Capitol. You brought them on yourself.
So you're OK with liberal rioters holding cities like Portland hostage month after month but one day of violence by a small number of conservatives has you here holding forth on the "laws" we have against that kind of thing? Gee...can you get around when you're wearing blinders like those?

Oh lordy...how many times we gonna make this comparison? LOL. Sure. People protesting for social justice is SO the same as people storming the Capitol committing sedition and treason. Because there's nothing like trying to overturn a free and fair election and then trying to compare it to protests gone wrong...sure...it's the same. :)

Oh lordy...how many times we gonna make this comparison? LOL. Sure. People protesting for social justice is SO the same as people storming the Capitol committing sedition and treason. Because there's nothing like trying to overturn a free and fair election and then trying to compare it to protests gone wrong...sure...it's the same. :)
Oh, so because it's for "social justice" it's OK to loot and burn our cities? But people protesting an election that has a palpable stench to it for one day isn't allowed? You're right...it's not the same! Riots that go on for months at a time compared to one that lasted one day? No comparison at all!

Forum List

Back