Kathy Hochul says NY is enlightened, and a handful of other states

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
She says they're enlightened because they make legal abortions up to and including birth. Next step you KNOW is abortion after birth. Killing a child after it is born because it is inconvenient. At that point it IS murder. Why can't the left see that. We have come a long way from safe, legal, rare. THIS will destroy us as a nation. We will have no standing with God. He will remove his protective hand.

and the media picks this up......not only enlightened BUT...Prolife is dancing with the devil....and ProChoice (that be Baby Killing) is dancing with the LORD. This is blasphemous and evil. God says he will not be mocked...and you don't go changing his word without some consequences. Sometimes these folk, even though i don't care for their opinions and them, scare me for their own souls.

She says they're enlightened because they make legal abortions up to and including birth. Next step you KNOW is abortion after birth. Killing a child after it is born because it is inconvenient. At that point it IS murder. Why can't the left see that. We have come a long way from safe, legal, rare. THIS will destroy us as a nation. We will have no standing with God. He will remove his protective hand.

Becoming more tribal is a necessity. Even in her state there are many areas of rural ways. One reason why the globalists want people to be forced to live in urban and suburban areas. Prog women are demonic or are enticed by demonic seductions. Unfortunately, there are males who follow that who will protect them and police it also. And the enemy is white males who do not get with program or even if they do and Christians. And the internal enemy are the same who screw with others within the same group weakening it.

Do you know the phrase Revelation of Method? Here's a link to just a bit of it.

I don't know of any doctor that would abort a child just prior to birth unless the mother's life was in imminent threat of ending. Killing a child after birth is considered murder....in almost every society.

I will say that I find it deeply amusing that you holy rollers will bray about "life begins at conception", but in the span of the 30 or so seconds after the child is born, you could care less what happens to it.
You'll fight with all your conservative might in the name of your God and try to take away the child's healthcare, remove funding for programs like CHIP, try and take away food stamps and assistance for the child's mother,
and go to the mat to defund public education.

and the media picks this up......not only enlightened BUT...Prolife is dancing with the devil....and ProChoice (that be Baby Killing) is dancing with the LORD. This is blasphemous and evil. God says he will not be mocked...and you don't go changing his word without some consequences. Sometimes these folk, even though i don't care for their opinions and them, scare me for their own souls.

They just don't know when to stop. Gotta keep pushing and pushing.

tick tock

It's coming.

I don't know of any doctor that would abort a child just prior to birth unless the mother's life was in imminent threat of ending. Killing a child after birth is considered murder....in almost every society.

I will say that I find it deeply amusing that you holy rollers will bray about "life begins at conception", but in the span of the 30 or so seconds after the child is born, you could care less what happens to it.
You'll fight with all your conservative might in the name of your God and try to take away the child's healthcare, remove funding for programs like CHIP, try and take away food stamps and assistance for the child's mother,
Foul lie.

Keep pushing.

DOCTOR Governor Ralph Northam was just fine with post birth abortion.
AND:

don't underestimate the cruelty of man.

Now for the thrilling news!

A larger piece of equipment or navigating space-time warps could take us back so that those who now support abortion could be aborted before they were born.

This is excellent news for the entire nation. It will be interesting to see how many of the lovers of child murder sign up for the coming Time Travel trips. But it’s coming, and soon they will have the possibility to walk-the-walk, instead of just talking the talk.
Leading physicists believe there is an easier way, exploiting the warps in space-time. This could make time travel a reality for anyone. And open the door for the dedicated supporters of abortion, to take the ultimate step, and abort themselves.

Next time the abortion discussion arises, why not bring this up to the abortion lovers and see what they think about it. From the halls of Congress to the streets of America, time travel will help solve the horror of the re-emergence of worshipping Moloch by aborting its adherents.

~~

See how fast they avoid the joys of time travel then.

In everything we do where do we draw a line? And does it become fuzzy for a specific amount of time, and we use the 5 W's with it. Results suck or are good and anything in between but the costs to society are ever increasing.

What is actually enlightened is self-awareness and the ability to view others as one views themself.

The appreciation for the lives of others springs naturally from this self-awareness and so if one appreciates the gift of life that is their own right, they should extend that right to others.

A person can certainly never become enlightened if they are never born.

Now for the thrilling news!

A larger piece of equipment or navigating space-time warps could take us back so that those who now support abortion could be aborted before they were born.

This is excellent news for the entire nation. It will be interesting to see how many of the lovers of child murder sign up for the coming Time Travel trips. But it’s coming, and soon they will have the possibility to walk-the-walk, instead of just talking the talk.
Leading physicists believe there is an easier way, exploiting the warps in space-time. This could make time travel a reality for anyone. And open the door for the dedicated supporters of abortion, to take the ultimate step, and abort themselves.

Next time the abortion discussion arises, why not bring this up to the abortion lovers and see what they think about it. From the halls of Congress to the streets of America, time travel will help solve the horror of the re-emergence of worshipping Moloch by aborting its adherents.

~~

See how fast they avoid the joys of time travel then.
If only.

I wish I could have talked about this to the woman who had abortions #5 and #6, both in the span of six months that I worked in the clinic where she had them.

There were six babies that died for that woman's slovenliness, and probably many more, since I doubt that she changed her ways after I left the job, and she was only 22 when I encountered her -- far nearer the beginning of her reproductive life than she was near the end of it. And both pregnancies were at at least 18 weeks of gestation, so we're definitely not talking about a "blob of cells".

The democrat former governor of Virginia (Northam) spilled the beans about post birth abortion when he said "the baby would be made comfortable while the parents and the doctor decided what to do". My guess is the brave new world of democrat liberalism would have extended abortion to about the 5th year of life sooner or later.

She says they're enlightened because they make legal abortions up to and including birth. Next step you KNOW is abortion after birth. Killing a child after it is born because it is inconvenient. At that point it IS murder. Why can't the left see that. We have come a long way from safe, legal, rare. THIS will destroy us as a nation.

New York is fucked up. I'm glad I don't live there anymore. I escaped. :p

All I can say is, FUCK these elitist libtards who want to make me a criminal for protecting my family.

You want to make me a criminal? Fine, I'm a criminal. That means I don't have to obey ANY of your idiotic rules. Happy now?

Kathy wants to continue the covid clot/abortion shots and the masks and no guns...so no one comes after her for the deaths of family members.

1656864764450.png

Well that's how they wrote the laws in their rush to make abortion super duper legal whenever wherever and however.

Forum List

Back