Kathy Griffin

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
Nevada
We're off to go see her right now. I'll let you know how good she is live!

Sorry to hear that....I never found her very funny at all.

Actually, she was pretty damned funny. The show ran long as stand up performances go so you definately got your money's worth. She was genuinely nice to her fans, and she was pretty non political. The only political thing she said was if she were Michelle she would have punched Barry in the nose for such a piss poor performance!

She did what she does best and that is poke fun at the celebrities who are incredibly full of themselves. All in all a great show.

I don't like her. She's a pig and she attacked Palin's children. She'd never get a dime of my money.
Do you have Cable TV? Do you get the Bravo Channel? If you do then you indirectly pay her salary.

We've been Cable TV Free in my house for about 10 months now, don't really miss it at all.

I don't like her. She's a pig and she attacked Palin's children. She'd never get a dime of my money.

When she first started on them I agreed with you. However, after they decided to take the "reality star" route, I felt they were fair game.

Do you have Cable TV? Do you get the Bravo Channel? If you do then you indirectly pay her salary.

We've been Cable TV Free in my house for about 10 months now, don't really miss it at all.
That sounds good to me. I'm tired of Direct TV providing such good entertainment nothing ever gets done around here. I'm ready to throw a brick through the screen some days, but I would settle if we just got rid of about 250 of the channels and just kept Fox stuff, so long as they screened what people say. When they all start talking like Rod Blagovich, I'm ready to go to the store. Any store that doesn't publish the noise. :D

Last edited:

That sounds good to me. I'm tired of Direct TV providing such good entertainment nothing ever gets done around here. I'm ready to throw a brick through the screen some days, but I would settle if we just got rid of about 250 of the channels and just kept Fox stuff, so long as they screened what people say. When they all start talking like Rod Blagovich, I'm ready to go to the store. Any store that doesn't publish the noise. :D
My wife said her business prospects have picked up since we shut off the TV. Now she spends more time concentrating on her business rather than zoning out in front of the Tube.

While I defend her right to the image with the pres's head, I do think it was just bad taste.

But I do hope that anyone appalled by her is equally as appalled at Ted Nugent

What do you think of her now?

0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

tkN4QlX.jpg

Actually, she was pretty damned funny. The show ran long as stand up performances go so you definately got your money's worth. She was genuinely nice to her fans, and she was pretty non political. The only political thing she said was if she were Michelle she would have punched Barry in the nose for such a piss poor performance!

She did what she does best and that is poke fun at the celebrities who are incredibly full of themselves. All in all a great show.

It was funny when she held Trumps head in hear hand. LOL.

She better be careful. It's illegal to make a threat now.

FCC Moves To Streamline Emergency 'Blue Alerts' For Threats To Law Enforcement

No, it wasn't. It has always been illegal to threaten the POTUS so you are pretty far behind the curve.

No, it wasn't. It has always been illegal to threaten the POTUS so you are pretty far behind the curve.
Then what is the FCC doing? Sounds to me like they will be taking empty online threats and threats from people like Kathy Griffin.

Maybe we will start sentencing people to 15 years hard labor like North Korea does.

Then what is the FCC doing? Sounds to me like they will be taking empty online threats and threats from people like Kathy Griffin.

Maybe we will start sentencing people to 15 years hard labor like North Korea does.

Griffin didn't issue a threat. She mocked trump with ISIS visuals. I guess you need to learn what a threat is.

Forum List

Back