Kathy Bernier, ex-election administrator, loud Trump supporter/conservative voice in Wisconsin, says Biden won(2020),Dems are to blame for Russia hoax

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i like this cat. i'm gonna give her a follow on twitter. this is what i've been saying all along. both parties are rotten to the core. we need a fresh start

i like this cat. i'm gonna give her a follow on twitter. this is what i've been saying all along. both parties are rotten to the core. we need a fresh start

Trump won, you beta male Lebanese. Who's side are you on? Usurper Biden's or American Patriot Donald Trump. Also why do you post propaganda anti-Trump sources that are lies?

At this point, everything you hear has been approved in strategy sessions. Evaluations on how a particular opinion will play politically determines what these phonies will say. That's why Democrats keep harping about Russian collusion and Republicans stealing SS, Medicare and the womans right to choose, even though they're all total bullshit. Stupid people believe their stupid shit. It's how idiots like Biden, Kamala and Fetterman get elected.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Trump won, you beta male Lebanese. Who's side are you on? Usurper Biden's or American Patriot Donald Trump. Also why do you post propaganda anti-Trump sources that are lies?
i prefer Trump over Biden, but think we should move on from the 2020 election. there's another election in 2024 coming up, so why not focus on that

• Banned
how are "Lebanese" different than other human beings? what's your point exactly?

At this point, everything you hear has been approved in strategy sessions. Evaluations on how a particular opinion will play politically determines what these phonies will say. That's why Democrats keep harping about Russian collusion
A meeting took place at Trump Tower in New York City on June 9, 2016, between three senior members of the 2016 Trump campaignDonald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort – four other U.S. citizens, and Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya.

The meeting was arranged by publicist and long-time Trump acquaintance Rob Goldstone on behalf of his client, Russian singer-songwriter Emin Agalarov.
The meeting was first disclosed to U.S. government officials in April 2017, when Kushner filed a revised version of his security clearance form.

Donald Trump Jr. made several misleading statements about the meeting. He initially told the press that the meeting was held to discuss adoptions of Russian children by Americans.
On July 8, 2017, after news reports stated that Trump Jr. knew the meeting was political, he admitted in a tweet that he had agreed to the meeting with the understanding that he would receive information damaging to Hillary Clinton, and that he was conducting opposition research.

When The New York Times was about to report on email exchanges between Goldstone and Trump Jr., Trump Jr. himself published the emails.
In early July 2017, it was reported that then-President Donald Trump himself drafted Trump Jr.'s initial misleading statement.
The report was later confirmed by the president's attorneys.

Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who attended the infamous 2016 Trump Tower meeting with members of then-candidate Donald Trump’s campaign, has been charged with obstruction of justice in a case that is unrelated to the special counsel probe but underlines her ties to the Kremlin.

According to a grand jury indictment unsealed on Tuesday, Veselnitskaya secretly worked with a senior Russian prosecutor in 2015 to draft a false declaration that she later used to defend a Russian company in a money laundering and forfeiture case brought by federal prosecutors in New York.
and Republicans stealing SS, Medicare and the womans right to choose,
Major companies like Lyft, Amazon, Uber and Starbucks have all said they would help employees who wish to seek abortions out of state.

Some Texas Republicans have swiftly responded that they intend to introduce state legislation to penalize those companies.

The Texas Supreme Court said this month that for the time being a state law dating back to 1925 could be enforced, which penalizes not just providing abortions but also “furnishing the means” for one.

The 11 members of the Texas Freedom Caucus — some of the staunchest conservatives in the Legislature — cited the 1925 law in a letter to the Sidley Austin law firm last week, targeting them for pledging to reimburse travel costs for employees who receive abortions outside the state.
even though they're all total bullshit. Stupid people believe their stupid shit. It's how idiots like Biden, Kamala and Fetterman get elected.
That's how retards like Trump, MTG, Boebert, Johnson, DuhSantis and Abbott get elected.
Ring Wing Religious Nut jobs.

Forum List

Back