Kate Middelton Has Cancer

The reason they started the COVID scare was to kill a shitload of people.

I wonder what it feels like for libs who took all the boosters and are finding out that they are killing them instead of protecting them?

What do they think caused the AIDs epidemic?

I think they're still TRYING to be in denial...but the denials are getting pretty weak and thin. Deep down, they know. It shows up in the number of people still getting boosters--that is, hardly anyone.

She just posted a message on Rumble.

She had abdominal surgery and they discovered cancer.

That's all we know. It's why she hasn't been seen in public for a couple of months.

The media tried to make claims that William had snuffed her and had her replaced.

We in Australia recently lost our Queen and now our "Queen in waiting" looks close to her own end.....years not decades. Lots of prayers!!!

Greg

They are very disturbed that way.
Why not with all the cover ups and canceling that went on. Is it any wonder that thinking people are wondering "IF"????

I bloody well am and I had the Pfizer shot and booster because I'm in the "vulnerable" group, so for ME it was a no brainer. btw; I'm just coming off a bout of pneumonia; vaccine related?? I'll never know but never even had a chest infection previously. AND I ACTIVELY SEEK THE FACTS!!!!

Greg

Why not with all the cover ups and canceling that went on. Is it any wonder that thinking people are wondering "IF"????

I bloody well am and I had the Pfizer shot and booster because I'm in the "vulnerable" group, so for ME it was a no brainer. btw; I'm just coming off a bout of pneumonia; vaccine related?? I'll never know but never even had a chest infection previously. AND I ACTIVELY SEEK THE FACTS!!!!

Greg

Well, look at that German lawyer the Germans themselves kidnapped from Brazil and put in prison, for “questioning” the whole thing.

God Damn
Do you Fuckers need to blame EVERYTHING on Vaccines?
:slap:
In general terms it puts Deniers like you in a corner with Turbo Cancer rates up 1000% or more for certain types since the Killer Shots .

How about your Coincidence theory to help you out ?
Even better, control your comments until you have something evidence based to comment on .

She just posted a message on Rumble.

She had abdominal surgery and they discovered cancer.

That's all we know. It's why she hasn't been seen in public for a couple of months.

The media tried to make claims that William had snuffed her and had her replaced.

fghbbjjnn.png

I've seen two people in my real life who were in remission from cancer get vaccinated and boosted. Cancer returned with a vengeance; dead within months.

Considering 65 percent of the population that were vaccinated, anyone who had a recurrence of cancer was probably vaccinated.
That is what makes Cancer so bad. You never really “beat“ it.
Guess what? Long before COVID, I knew people who had cancer come back with a vengeance and died shortly afterwards

Your celebrating these cancer deaths to push your vaccine fear mongering is despicable

Considering 65 percent of the population that were vaccinated, anyone who had a recurrence of cancer was probably vaccinated.
That is what makes Cancer so bad. You never really “beat“ it.
Guess what? Long before COVID, I knew people who had cancer come back with a vengeance and died shortly afterwards

Your celebrating these cancer deaths to push your vaccine fear mongering is despicable

Turbo cancer. Look it up.

My wife works in Cancer Research....

The causes of cancer and types of cancer are extremely numerous. Pollutants in air and water from being heavily industrialized are usually the culprit....but not always.

All those nations that took on cheap manufacturing processes and lots of industrial pollution pay the price with skyrocketing cancer rates.

Chances of surviving cancer these days are pretty good....chances of having any money to spend after surviving cancer? Pretty low.

1711201003014.png

New study finds US death rate has 'worsened significantly' for one concerning age group​

&&&&&&&&&&

Newly approved cancer drug targets aggressive form of ‘deadly disease’​

~S~

How do you explain the recurrence of Cancer before COVID vaccines?

Kind of destroys your theory doesn’t it?

Go here. Look at the chart, at the massive spike beyond 2021. Gosh, what happened in 2021?

Of course the powers that be are deflecting as hard as they can, and you are falling for it, because hey, you're a liberal. You fall for all of it. How many boosters did you get, anyway?

Go here. Look at the chart, at the massive spike beyond 2021. Gosh, what happened in 2021?

Of course the powers that be are deflecting as hard as they can, and you are falling for it, because hey, you're a liberal. You fall for all of it. How many boosters did you get, anyway?

Yet you can’t prove any connection between cancer and vaccines

Your article does not make that connection

Nice try

Last edited:

Forum List

Back