Kasich in New Hampshire...

That would then explain why I like laughing at you so much!

Thanks for clearing that up!
Lol
Well, there is a reason kasich lost... he’s not a conservative.
:abgg2q.jpg:
Neither is Trump.
He personally is not I am sure, But his actions are far more conservative than any so-called conservative we’ve had in there for hundred plus years with exception of Calvin Coolidge

Yep, nothing says Conservative like adding 1.27 trillion to the national debt in one year! :21::21::21:

I am actually embarrassed for you that you mentioned Trump and Coolidge in the same sentence.
Trump is doing what he is supposed to be doing… Destroying the GOP establishment

There is nothing "Conservative" about that. you need to make up your mind

And yet he is living in your head! You are obsessed with the dude.
Na, It’s fun to laugh at fools

Lol
Neither is Trump.
He personally is not I am sure, But his actions are far more conservative than any so-called conservative we’ve had in there for hundred plus years with exception of Calvin Coolidge
Free trade is a tent pole issue for Conservatives. So is lowering the debt, reducing the deficit and opposing authoritarian dictators.

How does a Conservative square that with Trump?

Run. John Kasich, Run. Show the world that not all Republicans are Zombies for Trump.
He was my favorite in 2016 primaries. He is an actual moderate with convictions. So the GOP did the squeeze on him & got lucky that people were voting anti-democrats that year. Otherwise Trump would’ve bombed next to Hillary who used to be a moderate before the Rainbow cult force-fed her the Koolaid.

Mark my words Kasich is just the first. More Republicans will jump into the race to take on the Orange buffoon.

It's possible, but they are going to have a very difficult time defeating him. Nobddy has succeeded in challenging a sitting president since 1968 and the country was in a lot of turmoil back then.

Lol
He’s not a conservative whatsoever, his type of politician is repugnant to say the least.
He has had his ass kicked so many times I guess it’s led to brain damage....
People in Ohio Hate Him. He lied his way in to office like many of the Left Tards did this midterm by pretending to be a Conservative.

Kasich disgusts most Conservatives. You know who likes him? Liberal Democrats, and that is all you need to know about the guy.

They just passed a "Defend your Home" Bill in Ohio that Kasich promised to Veto.

Sorry KGB Kasich, but so many Ohio Reps voted for it because of how REPUGNANT you are that it is NOW VETO Proof.

Sucks to be you Kremlin Kasich, when your own representatives vote against you and your Liberal Agenda.

Na, It’s fun to laugh at fools

Lol
Neither is Trump.
Free trade is a tent pole issue for Conservatives. So is lowering the debt, reducing the deficit and opposing authoritarian dictators.

How does a Conservative square that with Trump?
Fair Trade Trumps so called Free Trade which is globalist in nature, undermines National Sovereignty and puts America at an economic disadvantage.

Next question from the Globalist Lemming Amateur Press Club. You.....over there....Sit down.....I didn't call on you!

Lol
He’s not a conservative whatsoever, his type of politician is repugnant to say the least.
People in Ohio Hate Him. He lied his way in to office like many of the Left Tards did this midterm by pretending to be a Conservative.

Kasich disgusts most Conservatives. You know who likes him? Liberal Democrats, and that is all you need to know about the guy.

They just passed a "Defend your Home" Bill in Ohio that Kasich promised to Veto.

Sorry KGB Kasich, but so many Ohio Reps voted for it because of how REPUGNANT you are that it is NOW VETO Proof.

Sucks to be you Kremlin Kasich, when your own representatives vote against you and your Liberal Agenda.
So Kasich pissed off the NRA. I was wondering why they nudged him out.

Mark my words Kasich is just the first. More Republicans will jump into the race to take on the Orange buffoon.
Except for the fact kasich is not a conservative, just a shit stain career politician...
John-Kasich-on-the-issues.jpg

Yeah, kasich isnt conservative.

I have no doubt, the GOP establishment is gasping for air...
they keep on running the same ‘ol tired low energy candidates year after year... like progressive kasich, soulless Romney and spineless McCain...

Lol

Lol

He's running as a dimocrap?

Run. John Kasich, Run. Show the world that not all Republicans are Zombies for Trump.

IMHO, Gov. Kasich should indeed run, but do so in the Democrat Party.

His rabid, fanatical hatred of Donald J. Trump fits in real nice with the Democrats, not so well with the R's.

Forum List

Back