Kasich Co Chair says you gotta take Trump out with a head shot

would you say that if it was about Hillary? I think not.

This is what I say about Hillary Clinton:

You should go ask the PC weenies. Personally, I could really care less. A Hillary Clinton Presidency would be a joke. Second only to a Trump Presidency.

I'm intimidated by the thought of the first woman President being as bad as the first black President turned out to be.

RW's want HC to sink because they can't find a candidate worth mentioning much less beating her.

You think Clinton is worth mentioning? :lol:

Anyone.....ANYONE, who supports Hillary Clinton is a programmed drone. She has absolutely nothing that she offers. Her entire candidacy, much like her previous one, is predicated on nostalgia toward the 90s when her husband was President. Her singular appeal is to the conditioned response of people who long for the days American strength during the 90s, and who hate Bush.

Unlike 2008, the Democratic Primaries will be a cakewalk for Hillary

The Presidential election will be even easier

Of course, you're deluded. Hillary Clinton is old and washed up. Even though there's a long way to go, I suspect Maryland's O'Malley to be the most likely nominee. As so typically happens, he'll catch fire later into the Primary, appealing to the more reasonably minded folks within the Democrats' camp.

No, you're one of those "special" people who are as much of a dumb fuck as Hillary Clinton.

Looks like Hillary really shouldn't have started that rumor.

And no self respecting Republican should have ever sided with Hillary Dumb-as-fuck Clinton.

Not a single greedy lying bought off a-hole up there. Vive la difference!

I think you missed the parts with Hillary Clinton.

Helped themselves the most: Martin O'Malley
Biggest whiny little bitch: Jim Webb
Bumblingest I uh deot: Lincoln Chaffee
Diving deepest into fringe ideas: Bernie Sanders
Most well trained circus monkey: Hillary Clinton

images

Forum List

Back