Karl Rove: I wasn’t George Bush’s brain

R

rdean

Karl Rove: I wasn?t George Bush?s brain - TODAY People

Defending Bush
In the run-up to the war, Bush and his national security team, including Vice President Dick Cheney, attempted to link Saddam Hussein to the attacks as a way to build support for the invasion.

“Having seen how much carnage four airplanes could cause, Bush was determined to do all he could to prevent the most powerful weapons from falling into the hands of the world’s most dangerous dictators,” Rove wrote.
-----------------
Rove staunchly defends Bush’s handling of Hurricane Katrina, which devastated states along the Gulf of Mexico in September 2005.
---------------
Referring to Bush - He’s a big thinker,” Rove said.
-----------------
Rove admits to error on Iraq in his memoir - TODAY: Book news

The former White House political adviser blames himself for not pushing back against claims that President George W. Bush had taken the country to war under false pretenses, calling it one of the worst mistakes he made during the Bush presidency. The president, he adds, did not knowingly mislead the American public about the existence of such weapons.
-------------------
Author: Bush knew Iraq had no WMD - TODAY People

Author claims Bush knew Iraq had no WMD
Journalist Ron Suskind says Bush ordered forgery linking Saddam, al-Qaeda
---------------------

Rove is in the news again.

I have vivid dreams of torturing Rove hours on end. In the morning I feel refreshed and happy. Does that make me a bad person?

Not at all.
You are a very sane normal person in that regard.

Ahh but for Rove to be waterboarded, just to get the truth about Iraq and save american lives you understand.

Last edited:
I have vivid dreams of torturing Rove hours on end. In the morning I feel refreshed and happy. Does that make me a bad person?

Not at all.

Ahh but for Rove to be waterboarded, just to get the truth about Iraq and save american lives you understand.

I don't Feel this way about anyone on the Left...

That's Concerning.

:)

peace...

Not at all.

That's Concerning.

peace...

Is that the truth?

Not at all.

That's Concerning.

peace...

Is that the truth?

Um... To be Specific... No Fellow American Citizen that hasn't been Convicted or even Charged with a Crime...

No... I don't Feel this way.

This kind of Blind Hatred is Reserved for the Left.

peace...

peace...

Blind is it? What don't we see, exactly? Was it all a mirage?

The endless news reports, directly contradictory quotes and books on the subject were all fabricated? Odd.

Keep punting to your pre-assigned marching orders. Pretend, with poetic irony, that the other side is the party of hatred. :eusa_liar:

That's Concerning.

peace...

Is that the truth?

Um... To be Specific... No Fellow American Citizen that hasn't been Convicted or even Charged with a Crime...

No... I don't Feel this way.

peace...

Left?... Right?.... What is it with the sophomoric filter? How about right and wrong?

How about truth and lying? Do any of you ever stop and really anylise the causes and effects of the corruption? Money = influence more than ballots. Wailing about little D's or R's is rediculous and disengenuous.

Blindness is the problem... but not just for the hatred... It is truth obscured ... conveniently missplaced.. out of sight ... ignored.... then denied. It is not a sin to hate lies.

"I want to thank your Governor for traveling with me today. It's an honor to be in a presence who has made public education his top priority."

Dubya is in a presence, Rufus King High School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, May 8, 2002

Dubya - "[Local school districts] have a responsibility to reject curriculum that do not work."

Curriculum is a singular noun, of course, so again we have problem, Vandenberg Elementary School, Southfield, Michigan, May 6, 2002

Not at all.

President Rove should just fess up.

so should you, you racist piece of shit.

Dubya - "Sometimes when I sleep at night I think of "Hop on Pop."

From now on, when I sleep at night, I'm going to have to think of Dubya thinking of "Hop on Pop", and get really scared, Pennsylvania State University, Apr. 2, 2002

Not at all.

That's Concerning.

peace...

Then you are one of the few.

I used to joke about Cheney or Rove being "water-boarded" because they said it wasn't torture, after all, if it's not torture, how bad could it be?

Then I saw conservative talk show radio jockey "Mancow", who always said water-boarding is not torture - water-boarded. Hearing about it, it doesn't seem so bad. I can understand how people can be fooled into thinking it's not torture, but watching it is another matter. It's disturbing. It is most definitely torture. Something I wouldn't wish on home grown "enemies of America", or as they like to call themselves "Republicans".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9TzGGsVt60]YouTube - Erich "Mancow" Muller Waterboarded - Conservative Radio Host Say It's Torture[/ame]

Forum List

Back