Karine Jean-Pierre was asked about the Durham report

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre declined to comment from the White House podium Tuesday about Special Counsel John Durham’s report on the investigation into Trump-Russia collusion.
"What is the White House reaction to special counsel report on how the FBI handled the Trump-Russia probe?" Wegmann asked the press secretary.
Jean-Pierre responded, "I would leave it to the Department of Justice to speak to that."
"That's not something that I'm going to speak from the podium. As you just stated in your question, we believe in an independent Department of Justice. That's what the president said when he was running and that's what the president has said the last two years."

"Thank you so much. I'll see you guys in Japan," she said while leaving the podium before any more questions could be asked.

Comment:
She should just start taking the 5th Amendment at her Press conferences.
No wonder she has a drinking problem.
Having to lie all of the time for her racist boss must be very stressful.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre declined to comment from the White House podium Tuesday about Special Counsel John Durham’s report on the investigation into Trump-Russia collusion.
"What is the White House reaction to special counsel report on how the FBI handled the Trump-Russia probe?" Wegmann asked the press secretary.
Jean-Pierre responded, "I would leave it to the Department of Justice to speak to that."
"That's not something that I'm going to speak from the podium. As you just stated in your question, we believe in an independent Department of Justice. That's what the president said when he was running and that's what the president has said the last two years."

"Thank you so much. I'll see you guys in Japan," she said while leaving the podium before any more questions could be asked.

Comment:

Both she and shiff for brains should be prosecuted for fraud against the US.

Last edited:

Comment:
I have to admit, when this gig runs out, she could easily get a job as a stand up comic.

Comment:
That ding-dong has NEVER answered a tough question. She can hardly answer the easy ones. Diversity hire -- whatcha gonna do?!

Comment:
priceless… the blatency of it all

Forum List

Back