Conservatives praise McCarthy for grilling reporter until she 'admits' GOP has evidence of Biden wrongdoing

Conservatives praise McCarthy for grilling reporter until she 'admits' GOP has evidence of Biden wrongdoing​

OP Comment: Good for McCarthy! You see? When you act like Trump you get results! Don't play pussyfoot with the fake news slut, some moron named Farnoush Amiri, just squeeze her until she squeals the truth. Guess what? Her Twitter account is set up so only her friends can red her posts. What sort of "reporter" does that? LOL

Article quote: ". . . . .In the clip, Associated Press reporter Farnoush Amiri asked McCarthy about fellow Republicans who have said that the investigation into President Biden has yet to show an impeachable offense at this point. "You know, an impeachment inquiry is not an impeachment," McCarthy responded, "What an impeachment inquiry is to do is to get answers to questions. Are you concerned about all the stuff that was recently learned?" . . . . .

. . . . . "Do you believe the president lied to the American public when he said he'd never talked to his son about his business dealings?" McCarthy asked "Yes or no?"

"I can't answer that," Amiri replied.

"Do you believe when they said the president went on conference calls? Do you believe that happened?" McCarthy asked.

"Do you believe the president went to Cafe Milano and had dinner with the clients of Hunter Biden, who believes he got those clients because he was selling the brand?"

"That's what the testimony said," Amiri answered.

"Do you believe Hunter Biden, when you saw the video of him driving the Porsche, that he got $143,000 to buy that Porsche the next day? Do you believe that $3 million from the Russian oligarch that was transferred to the shell companies that the Bidens controlled after the dinner from Cafe Milano took place?" McCarthy asked.

McCarthy then asked Amiri again if she believed the president lied, to which she responded, "But is lying an impeachable offense?"

KEEP READING: Conservatives praise McCarthy for grilling reporter until she 'admits' GOP has evidence of Biden wrongdoing
Wasted words they have zero, zilch ,nada , nothing. You people are worthless. There is nothing you can do to save scum bag or yourself from the guilt of being a traitor to your own country and it's constitution. You are all squirrels.

It is a LIE to say there is no evidence

I guess you don't care if people think / know you're a liar
You are one dumb fuck , there is no evidence. If there was He would be charged , how stupid are you people,

Spoke to his customers at least two dozen times that we know of, to, at least, sell the illusion of access if not access itself. Unquestionably illegal
If they had a charge they would be charging him, there is nothing to investigate unless you can come up with at least something. You have nothing at all, only what other MAGA maggots have said. nothing that is truth.

You really have a weak case against Hunter
How do you expect it to reach his father?
They have nothing on Hunter other then gun charges which he will be prosecuted on, and the charges will hang the gun bubbas up because they don't believe in them themselves.

Getting sillier is not going to help.

You seriously have to come up with a Plan B that doesn't involve Kamala.
Still waiting for any evidence of a crime Skippy
You are shooting blanks

They have nothing on Hunter other then gun charges which he will be prosecuted on, and the charges will hang the gun bubbas up because they don't believe in them themselves.

Have to see if the 2nd Amendment crowd rally around Hunter

Have to see if the 2nd Amendment crowd rally around Hunter
We all know the real meat and potatoes is the treason he is involved in with his father. This is most likely a gift to end that avenue of prosecution like they always get away with.

Conservatives praise McCarthy for grilling reporter until she 'admits' GOP has evidence of Biden wrongdoing​

OP Comment: Good for McCarthy! You see? When you act like Trump you get results! Don't play pussyfoot with the fake news slut, some moron named Farnoush Amiri, just squeeze her until she squeals the truth. Guess what? Her Twitter account is set up so only her friends can red her posts. What sort of "reporter" does that? LOL

Article quote: ". . . . .In the clip, Associated Press reporter Farnoush Amiri asked McCarthy about fellow Republicans who have said that the investigation into President Biden has yet to show an impeachable offense at this point. "You know, an impeachment inquiry is not an impeachment," McCarthy responded, "What an impeachment inquiry is to do is to get answers to questions. Are you concerned about all the stuff that was recently learned?" . . . . .

. . . . . "Do you believe the president lied to the American public when he said he'd never talked to his son about his business dealings?" McCarthy asked "Yes or no?"

"I can't answer that," Amiri replied.

"Do you believe when they said the president went on conference calls? Do you believe that happened?" McCarthy asked.

"Do you believe the president went to Cafe Milano and had dinner with the clients of Hunter Biden, who believes he got those clients because he was selling the brand?"

"That's what the testimony said," Amiri answered.

"Do you believe Hunter Biden, when you saw the video of him driving the Porsche, that he got $143,000 to buy that Porsche the next day? Do you believe that $3 million from the Russian oligarch that was transferred to the shell companies that the Bidens controlled after the dinner from Cafe Milano took place?" McCarthy asked.

McCarthy then asked Amiri again if she believed the president lied, to which she responded, "But is lying an impeachable offense?"

KEEP READING: Conservatives praise McCarthy for grilling reporter until she 'admits' GOP has evidence of Biden wrongdoing
Spineless Kevin badgered a woman until she made a mistake.

Ain't republicans great?

You are one dumb fuck , there is no evidence. If there was He would be charged , how stupid are you people,
You can always tell when a dimrat hears the truth

He goes berserk and starts throwing out insults...( along with poor grammar and etc but then they are always guilty of that whether ticked or not)..

Hynansky is a car connection, a drug connection, and a vaccine connection. Please try to keep up.

Burden of proof is on you Skippy

You have yet to show Joe Biden received a nickel of that money
You have yet to show where Joe Biden provided any services on behalf of Hunter

You know…..the stuff crimes are made out of
This is why there is now an inquiry.

Time for investigators and forensic accountants to do their thing.

Should have findings by Super Tuesday.

You think crackhead Hunter...the guy who left the laptop with mountains of incriminating information on it at the repair shop...do you think that guy did a bang up job at covering the Biden's tracks?

I don't.

Corrupt Joe's goose is already cooked.

This is why there is now an inquiry.

Time for investigators and forensic accountants to do their thing.

Should have findings by Super Tuesday.

You think crackhead Hunter...the guy who left the laptop with mountains of incriminating information on it at the repair shop...do you think that guy did a bang up job at covering the Biden's tracks?

I don't.

Corrupt Joe's goose is already cooked.
Seven years now since your alleged “crime”
Trump spent four years trying to find dirt on Biden, so much so that he was Impeached for his abuse of power

You think Kevin McCarthy will find anything?

If they had a charge they would be charging him, there is nothing to investigate unless you can come up with at least something. You have nothing at all, only what other MAGA maggots have said. nothing that is truth.
NO EVIDENCE LOL

Bless your little Biden fluffing heart.

NO EVIDENCE LOL

Bless your little Biden fluffing heart.
The leftard bullshit isn't working anymore.

Everyone knows who and what those idiots are.

They're going to get trounced in the next election.

Hey - I'm downtown every single day, I have my ear to the pulse of America.

America isn't going to put up with the leftard bullshit anymore.

The leftard bullshit isn't working anymore.

Everyone knows who and what those idiots are.

They're going to get trounced in the next election.

Hey - I'm downtown every single day, I have my ear to the pulse of America.

America isn't going to put up with the leftard bullshit anymore.
pzgkuc4okfob1.jpg

Forum List

Back