Kari Lake will win. They will not steal Arizona ever again…

It is a conspiracy. Its a conspiracy that anyone 'stole' the election, its a conspiracy that Kari 'won'. Its a conspiracy that the judge wasn't fair.

You lost. And rather than accept the failure of your preferred candidate, you invent elaborate excuses.

Kari didn't 'prove' any of her accusations. She woefully failed to back up her accusations.
You think what you wish.

Well, if you have some kind of proof, I'll listen to it. Wild ass accusations, conspiracy theories and whining about losing isn't something I have time for. Proof? Yes. Bullshit and whining? Not so much.
How can you prove something when you are denied discovery? Why can't Lake see everything from the non fraudulent election?

How can you prove something when you are denied discovery? Why can't Lake see everything from the non fraudulent election?

Got any links to back up this bullshit? All you have been doing is whining and spewing conspiracy crap. Give us some concrete proof, not just that your feelings were hurt that she lost.

And you think all the delusional bullshit that you wish. Hey, it's a free country, and people can be as bat shit crazy and stupid as they want to be, as long as they don't bring harm to another person.
It is not delusional after 2020. It was like pulling teeth to get any access to anything. They never got the routers from Maricopa.

Got any links to back up this bullshit? All you have been doing is whining and spewing conspiracy crap. Give us some concrete proof, not just that your feelings were hurt that she lost.
The concrete proof is the ballots rejected because of the wrong sized ballots. Those machines are suppose to be inspected so they run properly before they are used. Why weren't they?

The concrete proof is the ballots rejected because of the wrong sized ballots. Those machines are suppose to be inspected so they run properly before they are used. Why weren't they?

They were printed on the wrong size paper, yet every vote that was put on them was counted. Again, where is your proof? I've already posted links about that, but, if you wish to remain woefully ignorant as well as exercise your right to show your abject stupidity, like I said before, have at it.............it's a free country and people are allowed to be as stupid and ignorant as they wish. You are a superb example of people exercising their right to be stupid and ignorant, keep up the good work of being such a shining example.

They were printed on the wrong size paper, yet every vote that was put on them was counted. Again, where is your proof? I've already posted links about that, but, if you wish to remain woefully ignorant as well as exercise your right to show your abject stupidity, like I said before, have at it.............it's a free country and people are allowed to be as stupid and ignorant as they wish. You are a superb example of people exercising their right to be stupid and ignorant, keep up the good work of being such a shining example.
You are enabling criminals.

C536C6FC-6555-4C41-9D24-9A01999B1E96.jpeg

You think what you wish.

That's what the election results show.

You've built an identity of being a victim. You can't just fight and sometimes lose. You *always* have to be victimized. Any failure is an attack. Any loss, a conspiracy.

And you'll ignore anything that contradicts this fragile world view.

Shrugs....what a shit way to live.

That's the part of this conspiracy that makes it so delightfully absurd. The votes were counted. How then were people disenfranchised?

They have no answer. Its an especially stupid conspiracy.

And the votes were counted using alternate means. So how does that change the outcome of the election? How is that 'fraud', or 'stolen', or any of the other melodramatic words you use?

Even the internal logic of your conspiracy is self contradictory nonsense.

Says who?

Remember, you don't fact check. You swallow whatever conspiracy pablum you're given without thought or question....as long as it makes you feel like a victim.

You'll need much, much more than a copy and pasted meme.

Show me.
Do you think votes like that should be counted? It is a disgrace.

Do you think votes like that should be counted? It is a disgrace.

What votes? Again, you've posted a meme. You need to factually establish that your claims are actually true.

You may not fact check anything. But I'm nowhere near as forgiving as you are. Especially given your long record of hapless gullibility, swallowing one conspiracy after another.

You're quite the unreliable narrator, Last.

Last edited:
Yesterday's "conspiracy theories" are today's news. So I have not at all discounted Lake's suit. Honest to goodness--in modern America why WOULDN'T the Dems cheat? Look at all the shills running over for them.

Forum List

Back