Kari Lake Gives Dumbfounding Take On Donald Trump's Behavior Toward Kaitlan Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
Honestly it is hard to make a 300 pound 11 year old acting BULLY shut up.
Kaitlan Collins, hats off to you for trying to control this HIDEOUS ORANGE WILDEEBEEST.

To say that the HIDEOUS ORANGE WILDEEBEEST was "very kind" is dishonest. But hey, this REPUBLICAN FLAKE will not acknowledge she lost the Arizona Election :doubt:

The GOP’s Kari Lake, who lost her race for Arizona governor and has denied the result since, seemed to be in denial about Donald Trump’s treatment of CNN’s Kaitlan Collins in a town hall this week. Lake on Thursday said the former president was “very kind” to the moderator.

At the town hall, Trump called Collins “a nasty person” simply because she pressed him for an answer. He interrupted, spewed lies, dodged questions and remained combative throughout, and the network received considerable criticism for its handling of the event.

An invasion mob is poised at the southern border and Biden is nowhere to be found. Meanwhile lefties want to talk about Kari Lake's opinion of the former president. WTF?

oh please....is collins a little wilting flower? if so, she needs to get out of the business. If she hadn't been rude to begin with, she wouldn't have gotten that response. And he only used WORDS. Women, especially lefties...you want equality..you want the same pay, the same treatment, the same this or that...and then when you get it...you cry FOUL. grow a pair willya. You know you would if ya could.

If you don't like them you don't have to participate in them.

See how easy that is?
Has this topic been discussed? Specifically Keri Lake and Town Hall comments?
If this has, please tell me. I may have missed it. I try my best not to start a new thread if there is one like it.

Thank you!

If you don't like them you don't have to participate in them.

See how easy that is?
Seems you need a refresher…..

Seems you need a refresher…..

Is there a thread that details Kar Lakes Dumbfounding Take On Donald Trump's Behavior Toward Kaitlan Collins?

If I would have seen it, I would not have started this one.

Dont Taz Me Bro adding you. I want to cause no problems here.

Honestly it is hard to make a 300 pound 11 year old acting BULLY shut up.
Kaitlan Collins, hats off to you for trying to control this HIDEOUS ORANGE WILDEEBEEST.

To say that the HIDEOUS ORANGE WILDEEBEEST was "very kind" is dishonest. But hey, this REPUBLICAN FLAKE will not acknowledge she lost the Arizona Election :doubt:

The GOP’s Kari Lake, who lost her race for Arizona governor and has denied the result since, seemed to be in denial about Donald Trump’s treatment of CNN’s Kaitlan Collins in a town hall this week. Lake on Thursday said the former president was “very kind” to the moderator.

At the town hall, Trump called Collins “a nasty person” simply because she pressed him for an answer. He interrupted, spewed lies, dodged questions and remained combative throughout, and the network received considerable criticism for its handling of the event.

Trump doesn't like any woman who isn't fawning over him. Remember his treatment of Megan Kelly?

Is there a thread that details Kar Lakes Dumbfounding Take On Donald Trump's Behavior Toward Kaitlan Collins?

If I would have seen it, I would not have started this one.

Dont Taz Me Bro adding you. I want to cause no problems here.
The question is do we need a new thread anytime anyone makes a comment on a topic that already has multiple threads discussing it?

Trump doesn't like any woman who isn't fawning over him. Remember his treatment of Megan Kelly?

I do. Trump has a problem with woman. Well documented as well. 26 woman can't be wrong.
I love this article. It really points out the INSANITY Republicans run on,

The question is do we need a new thread anytime anyone makes a comment on a topic that already has multiple threads discussing it?
Well, the only place we should be discussing

"Kari Lake Gives Dumbfounding Take On Donald Trump's Behavior Toward Kaitlan Collins"​

is in this thread. Any other thread, well that would be off topic.​

This is the thread to discuss "Kari Lake Gives Dumbfounding Take On Donald Trump's Behavior Toward Kaitlan Collins"

I see no other thread dedicated to discussing this topic. Do you?

Dont Taz Me Bro feel free to merge with another thread, but please do not send this to a thread I have no access to.

Lake on Thursday said the former president was “very kind” to the moderator.
I didn't see it that way. I watched it on CNN. If there is one graphic that summarizes what I saw, this is it.

7lekjm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back