Kapearnick invited by the NFL to get a private "tryout".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The NFL is holding a private tryout in a secret location Atlanta somewhere on Saturday for Colin Kapearnick. No one knows which team reps will be attending. It's all very hush hush. What the heck is this about? It will be very interesting to see if any team picks him up. I have a feeling Dan Snyder will sign him for the Redskins, he's done just about everything else he can to screw them up.
NFL teams invited to Colin Kaepernick private workout this weekend

Meathead

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The NFL is holding a private tryout in a secret location Atlanta somewhere on Saturday for Colin Kapearnick. No one knows which team reps will be attending. It's all very hush hush. What the heck is this about? It will be very interesting to see if any team picks him up. I have a feeling Dan Snyder will sign him for the Redskins, he's done just about everything else he can to screw them up.
NFL teams invited to Colin Kaepernick private workout this weekend
You seem to be a bit mixed up as to who invited who.

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keep him on the shelf. Adding him to any team is trouble. The guy is an asshole. Let his bullshit die

OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't see the risk/reward payoff in signing him. It will be interesting to see what his tryout stats are and if anyone signs him.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
He hasn’t played in three years, his game is different than all but one team in the NFL. He might get a back up roll but teams are not going to offer a bench player much money.

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
I picture him on the 50 yard line, yelling "HEY ANYONE HERE?" Then he silently walks back through the tunnel, thinking he must have got the wrong Saturday. Right, Poison, right. :rolleyes:

Jackson

Gold Member
Reaction score
He started this BLM shit with the NFL. Now it seems like Karma that the only Black Life that doesn't matter is his.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score
He hasn’t played in three years, his game is different than all but one team in the NFL. He might get a back up roll but teams are not going to offer a bench player much money.
Pittsburgh might need a qb tonight after getting clocked in the head . LOL

elongobardi

Gold Member
Reaction score
It’s a publicity stunt. No one is going to sign him. He is a cancer and a selfish piece of shit. He deserves nothing but what he caused himself. Any company that helped him during this tome has lost money for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
He's the reason the NFL has so many empty seats these days. They're crazy to even be having this tryout. They're about to find out that people haven't stopped hating this traitors ass.

CWayne

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does he have a new 'kneeling' technique that will revolutionize NFL protesting across the nation?

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
The only game I ever watched was the Superbowl, but I didn't watch it because of this guy's antics and what he started.

OP
MarathonMike

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Reaction score
That guy who looks like Pee Wee Herman on Laura Ingraham had an interesting theory. He thinks Jay-z and his new partnership with the NFL pressured them into the "tryout".

wamose

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They should blast the National anthem during his workout. I doubt that this pussy could handle that type of mental strain.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List