Kapearnick invited by the NFL to get a private "tryout".

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The NFL is holding a private tryout in a secret location Atlanta somewhere on Saturday for Colin Kapearnick. No one knows which team reps will be attending. It's all very hush hush. What the heck is this about? It will be very interesting to see if any team picks him up. I have a feeling Dan Snyder will sign him for the Redskins, he's done just about everything else he can to screw them up.
NFL teams invited to Colin Kaepernick private workout this weekend

The NFL is holding a private tryout in a secret location Atlanta somewhere on Saturday for Colin Kapearnick. No one knows which team reps will be attending. It's all very hush hush. What the heck is this about? It will be very interesting to see if any team picks him up. I have a feeling Dan Snyder will sign him for the Redskins, he's done just about everything else he can to screw them up.
NFL teams invited to Colin Kaepernick private workout this weekend
You seem to be a bit mixed up as to who invited who.

power.gif

He hasn’t played in three years, his game is different than all but one team in the NFL. He might get a back up roll but teams are not going to offer a bench player much money.

I picture him on the 50 yard line, yelling "HEY ANYONE HERE?" Then he silently walks back through the tunnel, thinking he must have got the wrong Saturday. Right, Poison, right. :rolleyes:

He started this BLM shit with the NFL. Now it seems like Karma that the only Black Life that doesn't matter is his.

It’s a publicity stunt. No one is going to sign him. He is a cancer and a selfish piece of shit. He deserves nothing but what he caused himself. Any company that helped him during this tome has lost money for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's the reason the NFL has so many empty seats these days. They're crazy to even be having this tryout. They're about to find out that people haven't stopped hating this traitors ass.

Does he have a new 'kneeling' technique that will revolutionize NFL protesting across the nation?

The only game I ever watched was the Superbowl, but I didn't watch it because of this guy's antics and what he started.

That guy who looks like Pee Wee Herman on Laura Ingraham had an interesting theory. He thinks Jay-z and his new partnership with the NFL pressured them into the "tryout".

They should blast the National anthem during his workout. I doubt that this pussy could handle that type of mental strain.

Forum List

Back