Kanye West says he asked Trump to be his 2024 running mate

Oh, now Trump claims he had no idea who Fuentes was...

Former President Donald Trump distanced himself Friday from a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida with Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and white supremacist Nick Fuentes, claiming he didn’t know the identity of the far-right activist who was unexpectedly brought along with the rapper.

“This past week, Kanye West called me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago. Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about,” Trump said Friday in a statement on his Truth Social platform.

So we're supposed to believe that his security detail did no background checks and just let them in because they showed up with Kanye? Yeah, right.

Former President Donald Trump distanced himself Friday from a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida with Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, and white supremacist Nick Fuentes, claiming he didn’t know the identity of the far-right activist who was unexpectedly brought along with the rapper.

“This past week, Kanye West called me to have dinner at Mar-a-Lago. Shortly thereafter, he unexpectedly showed up with three of his friends, whom I knew nothing about,” Trump said Friday in a statement on his Truth Social platform.

So we're supposed to believe that his security detail did no background checks and just let them in because they showed up with Kanye? Yeah, right.
Doesn't matter. What's done is done. He's pacified a significant part of his base, and otherwise this will blow over in a day or two.

We've seen this movie before.

Deja vu, man!

Le6kTZc.gif

There is no way in hell, zero chance, that this guy got through by mistake.

A clear nod to White Christian Nationalism. Blatant.

If you racists don't stop the hate I am going to add Kanye to my signature along with Kyrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How pathetic the right wing has become when they count Kanye as one of their prominant leaders.
I don't count him as anything except when I agree with him. You on the other hand will support left wing commies that are nearly brain dead

If you racists don't stop the hate I am going to add Kanye to my signature along with Kyrie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skin color is not the deciding factor for me. Kanye has mental health problems. You should focus on character not race.

Forum List

Back