Kanye West says he asked Trump to be his 2024 running mate

Magnus

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, said he asked former President Trump to be his running mate in 2024.

The rapper, in a Twitter video posted on Thursday evening, said he mentioned a campaign during a recent meeting with Trump at his Mar-a-Lago property in Florida, also tweeting a series of “Ye 24” graphics.

“I think the thing that Trump was most perturbed about, me asking him to be my vice president,” Ye said in the video in the Twitter post. “I think that was like lower on the list of things that caught him off-guard.”

Ye went on to say Trump screamed at him during the meeting about a run.

“When Trump started basically screaming at me at the table telling me I was going to lose — I mean has that ever worked for anyone in history,” Ye said in the video. “I’m like hold on, hold on, hold on, Trump, you’re talking to Ye.”

I thought Trump would have jumped at the opportunity to be Ye's VP.

Oh well, looks like I lost another bet.

Now does this mean Ye won't be voting for Trump this year?

It's why I was cautious of Kanye from the beginning. He is a spoiler option to try and draw black Trump voters. I expect regular comments from him now to be another "option". I never trusted him or his wife quite frankly.

Then when a Neo Con wins the WH and starts WWIII, Tucker Carlson on the drive to his nuclear bunker can feign self righteousness with his last breath, "it was all for a good cause, it wasn't supposed to work out this way"!

The West needs to get away from plastic, empty suit politicians and demand real leadership and policies, this is non-negotiable if America wants to remain top dog, China is rapidly absorbing global alliances, that's what successful super powers do. I don't give a F who it is, but such a U.S politician better exist for the greater good of your nation.

The fact that every non-NeoCon lost in 2022 mid-terms with 8 day+ counting, while uncannily Cheney was crushed in record fashion in an overnight, full count election, tells me that some people really just want to lose their country.

It's been the Canadian way for decades with our creepy police state "we might lose as a nation, province and city, but I am the strongest, most overpaid loser in the group!". They retire wealthy as the nation lags further behind and real healthcare disappears.

Last edited:
And so, is holocaust denial now become popular mainstream politics.

Can Trump now safely use it for political gain?

Or has he overstepped the bounds of his 'popular' politics?

Coincidentally, at the same time as Kari stands a fair chance at least of reclaiming her stolen election?

It's why I was cautious of Kanye from the beginning. He is a spoiler option to try and draw black Trump voters. I expect regular comments from him now to be another "option". I never trusted him or his wife quite frankly.

Then when a Neo Con wins the WH and starts WWIII, Tucker Carlson on the drive to his nuclear bunker can feign self righteousness with his last breath, "it was all for a good cause, it wasn't supposed to work out this way"!

The West needs to get away from plastic, empty suit politicians and demand real leadership and policies, this is non-negotiable if America wants to remain top dog, China is rapidly absorbing global alliances, that's what successful super powers do. I don't give a F who it is, but such a U.S politician better exist for the greater good of your nation.
You're basically parroting my talking points 24 hours later.
The fact that every non-NeoCon lost in 2022 mid-terms with 8 day+ counting, while uncannily Cheney was crushed in record fashion in an overnight, full count election, tells me that some people really just want to lose their country.

It's been the Canadian way for decades with our creepy police state "we might lose as a nation, province and city, but I am the strongest, most overpaid loser in the group!". They retire wealthy as the nation lags further behind and real healthcare disappears.

But then you allow yourself to slide back into your world of personal paranoia.

Forum List

Back