Kansas—a state that Trump won by 15 points 56-41 just 2 years ago—just voted to protect abortion access by a landslide 26 points, 63-37

As an auxiliary employee in an abortion clinic, I have dumped buckets down the sink drain. One day, I recognized something distinctly human in the bucket. I did not come back to work the next day.

If "women" were forced to look at the bloody remains of what they killed, hopefully they would have nightmares forever.

I still do.
Are you God?

And soon it will get decided by the people through their elected representatives in Washington, when it's codified on a Federal level.
These control freaks are clueless. They have no idea what they've done. They think that a mother is going to vote against her own daughters HC, or her daughter. There are so many different circumstances to a pregnancy beyond saving a fetus, and they are so control minded, that they think the country is just going to ignore that. NO! That's not going to happen.

Hmm. the way it was proposed. I wonder how many people did not understand the question. Well. regardless...Y'all can still kill your unborn> FIRE UP THE BARBEE!!!!
Women will fight until hell freezes over for their own HC, and the right to their own decision making. Y'all can still kill your unborn> There is no scientific evidence for this, nor can you produce any. Stop with the control freak nonsense. You are killing women.

That's how detached the GOP is from what Americans want. Vote Them All Out.

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Then why do some Republicans want to out law abortion? If it doesn't affect them, then why has it been an issue?
Abortion is a hot button wedge issue Republicans use to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.

Indeed, it was never about ‘saving babies’ – it was always about partisan politics and increasing the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.

That's a surprise. Would have bet folding money that vote would have gone the other way.
Not really. The majority of Republicans understand that abortion is a necessary evil but want reasonable restrictions. Not unlike most of the laws in the rest of the world. Both extremes will use a prison of two ideas. Either no abortions are legal or abortions are legal up to and past the moment of natural birth. There is a place in between on which we can agree.

Roe v Wade was a terrible decision that even Justice Ginsberg understood. It is an issue for the states, not the Federal government.

Libs talk about pregnancy as if it is a disease
They've been thoroughly indoctrinated by the so-called medical profession for over a hundred years to think pregnancy is a disease that must be addressed only with the permission of a white coated priest.

Abortion is a hot button wedge issue Republicans use to keep the base frightened, angry, and going to the polls.

Indeed, it was never about ‘saving babies’ – it was always about partisan politics and increasing the authority of the state at the expense of individual liberty.
Keep lying.

It's fun to witniess y'all spinning on your tailbones and making those high-pitched screaming noises.

Then why do some Republicans want to out law abortion? If it doesn't affect them, then why has it been an issue?
Ummmm. Because democrats are insane. Abortion isn't murder since the killing is lawful but it is a homicide. Some people are uncomfortable killing innocent babies. The Supreme Court turned the issue back to the states where it should always have been. Now the voters get to decide whether or not they are comfortable killing babies. That's the way it should always have been.

Forum List

Back