Kamalla DEFENDED the Iran deal!

She chastised Trump for pulling out of it.

Around 8:53 pm central time

What more can I say?
You could say the Iranians, put several times the number of centrifuges on line and are years ahead in making the nuclear reactive mass needed to sooner join the nuclear club than if he had stayed the course as our allies tried to tell him. The Iranian deal was not a great deal. That said, it was better than no deal.

What more can I say?
You could say the Iranians, put several times the number of centrifuges on line and are years ahead in making the nuclear reactive mass needed to sooner join the nuclear club than if he had stayed the course as our allies tried to tell him. The Iranian deal was not a great deal. That said, it was better than no deal.

No, it wasn't. It guarantees iran a bomb in ten years, and makes it legal too. Which contravenes the non proliferation treaties signed decades ago.

What more can I say?

No, it wasn't. It guarantees iran a bomb in ten years, and makes it legal too. Which contravenes the non proliferation treaties signed decades ago.
Would not surprise me if they had one in 3 or 4 more years.

What more can I say?

Would not surprise me if they had one in 3 or 4 more years.

Obummer made that possible. If he had had any balls, or simply cared about the world, he would never have signed a deal that was so lopsided.

If anyone needs to get rid of Nuclear weapons, it's the US.

Yeah, right. It's because of our nukes that china hasn't erased you.
Why would China erase me? If you don't go around behaving like a dick there is no reason for anyone to attack you. (Except for the US of course)

Try doing some research before you answer next time. Why is china building a blue water navy?

Why would China erase me? If you don't go around behaving like a dick there is no reason for anyone to attack you. (Except for the US of course)

WOW! Your ignorance is truly a danger to us all!

What more can I say?
You can say Trump gave nukes to Iran. Which he did when he backed out of the JCPOA.

-------------------GREAT NEWS-------------------
Arms embargo on Iran expires despite US opposition

A 13-year conventional arms embargo on Iran has ended, but the implications for Iran and the region remain uncertain.

The end of the embargo means Iran will legally be able to buy and sell conventional arms, including missiles, helicopters and tanks [File: West Asia News Agency/Reuters]
Arms embargo on Iran expires despite US opposition
:)-

Forum List

Back