Time to look for some Trump mood changes

1602118181945.png

Last edited:
The President's mood changes? Is it even possible to gauge Biden's mood changes since he is consistently incoherent?
'consistently incoherent'..to a trumptard that means he's talking like an adult and they can't understand him. The childish gibberish coming out of Trump, now that they can understand.

The President's mood changes? Is it even possible to gauge Biden's mood changes since he is consistently incoherent?
'consistently incoherent'..to a trumptard that means he's talking like an adult and they can't understand him. The childish gibberish coming out of Trump, now that they can understand.
Talking like an adult when he picks out some young girls in the audience and exclaims "I can't wait until you grow up to be dancers"? Biden is incoherent when he is off script and democrats are careful to usher him around and protect him from himself.

Talking like an adult when he picks out some young girls in the audience and exclaims "I can't wait until you grow up to be dancers"? Biden is incoherent when he is off script and democrats are careful to usher him around and protect him from himself.
You think saying "I can't wait until you grow up to be dancers" is creepy?..here's creepy..

Forum List

Back