Kamala will be a generational leader...

Harris could help Biden solidify his position among centrist voters and even moderate Republican voters, while also attracting liberal Democrats from the midwest

Harris could help Biden solidify his position among centrist voters

Which of her centrist positions do you like best?
Her “Climate Plan For the People” advocated converting the entire nation to “100 percent carbon-neutral electricity” by 2030, and sought “all new buses, heavy-duty vehicles, and vehicle fleets will be zero-emission.” Like the Green New Deal she co-sponsored, Harris called for “all new buildings” to be “carbon-neutral.”

Her “Climate Plan For the People” advocated converting the entire nation to “100 percent carbon-neutral electricity” by 2030,

Thanks for listing her nutty-cuckoo, far left, economy destroying position, now can you list a centrist one?
Like Biden, Kamala favors centrist abortion policies including late-term abortion paid for by taxpayers, as well as forcing Catholic religious orders like the Little Sisters of the Poor to provide abortion drugs in their healthcare plans

I see, you have your conservative hat on at the moment.

Harris could help Biden solidify his position among centrist voters and even moderate Republican voters, while also attracting liberal Democrats from the midwest

Harris could help Biden solidify his position among centrist voters

Which of her centrist positions do you like best?
Her “Climate Plan For the People” advocated converting the entire nation to “100 percent carbon-neutral electricity” by 2030, and sought “all new buses, heavy-duty vehicles, and vehicle fleets will be zero-emission.” Like the Green New Deal she co-sponsored, Harris called for “all new buildings” to be “carbon-neutral.”

Her “Climate Plan For the People” advocated converting the entire nation to “100 percent carbon-neutral electricity” by 2030,

Thanks for listing her nutty-cuckoo, far left, economy destroying position, now can you list a centrist one?
Like Biden, Kamala favors centrist abortion policies including late-term abortion paid for by taxpayers, as well as forcing Catholic religious orders like the Little Sisters of the Poor to provide abortion drugs in their healthcare plans

I see, you have your conservative hat on at the moment.
unlike Radical Donald, she's a Christian. that's moderate right there. as American as apple pie

Experience matters, dumb donald lacks experience and has no ability to learn, and no desire to either.

Dumb Donald?? Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull. Nothing dumb about Donald Trump.

No ability or desire to learn??

Yup. Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull.

How bout your senile candidate? He's been in politics for forty years or more and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. Guess he doesn't have the ability to learn or the desire either.

How bout his VP choice?? She knows her way around the bedroom but some of the things she's done sure prove she got where she is on her back. A great VP choice.

LMAO

Your ignorance is only exceeded by the hate (and fear) that has been instilled in your soul. It's sad that the Politics forum is being used not for rational and honest debate, but by those who support the most inept, incompetent and narcissistic person to have every served the office of President.

President Trump is a divider, not a leader! That may be what attract his supporters, those who fear the status quo being upset as seen by the election of President Obama and the new status of Sen. Harris. The reality that the United States population becomes more diverse in terms of shades of color, creed and ideology freaks you out, you and others who feel they are entitled and are better in every way than those who do not look like you.

Unlike you I don't hate and fear anyone. President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.

Oh and you can bet Trump will win the debate with foot in mouth Biden.

If Harris is so great how come she didn't win for the DNC?? Guess she's not as great as your stupid self thinks she is.

Oh and the rest of your drivel doesn't freak me out at all but it sure seems to freak you out.

You can shove your racist shit right up your stupid ass.
President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.
to those who agree with the guy yea....to many others he aint that good of a leader.....he doesnt seem to be impressing many with his "leadership" during this virus thing....

Oh and you think the Dems would have done differently??

You forget. Trump isn't a politician. He's a guy that will tell you exactly what he's thinking. He won't tell you what you think you want to hear.

Oh and I guess you forgot that before all this Covid crap UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country and an economy that was doing great. That's leadership.
it doesnt matter before the covid stuff happened,people have short memories........whats happening right now is what people are seeing and he aint looking that good.....a leader fucking leads and right now this country needs a leader.... if biden gets in it will probably either stay the same or get worse....he aint no unifier like the left is believing....

Not all people have short memories. Most have pretty good memories. I know I do.

Trump is a good leader. I doubt the Dems would have done anything different. In fact they called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights coming into the US.

And your right about Biden. That man has been sucking off the tax payer tit for decades and has accomplished nothing. Some of the crap he wants to do sure won't endear him too most Americans.
all you have done is back up what i said.....you think he is a good leader because....you agree with him......right now he aint looking that good...

He looks pretty good to me. Is he perfect. Hell no but he's done a good job as POTUS.

Jaaaaaaaa ja ja ja ja ja ......

View attachment 374208
View attachment 374210

..... "all deplorables are dumb" ---- rational people

View attachment 374239View attachment 374236
I am a Jew. We are the smartest people in the world. Try again.

you just proved my point deplorable...

1597271107666.png

Experience matters, dumb donald lacks experience and has no ability to learn, and no desire to either.

Dumb Donald?? Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull. Nothing dumb about Donald Trump.

How bout your senile candidate? He's been in politics for forty years or more and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. Guess he doesn't have the ability to learn or the desire either.

How bout his VP choice?? She knows her way around the bedroom but some of the things she's done sure prove she got where she is on her back. A great VP choice.

LMAO

Your ignorance is only exceeded by the hate (and fear) that has been instilled in your soul. It's sad that the Politics forum is being used not for rational and honest debate, but by those who support the most inept, incompetent and narcissistic person to have every served the office of President.

President Trump is a divider, not a leader! That may be what attract his supporters, those who fear the status quo being upset as seen by the election of President Obama and the new status of Sen. Harris. The reality that the United States population becomes more diverse in terms of shades of color, creed and ideology freaks you out, you and others who feel they are entitled and are better in every way than those who do not look like you.

Unlike you I don't hate and fear anyone. President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.

If Harris is so great how come she didn't win for the DNC?? Guess she's not as great as your stupid self thinks she is.

Oh and the rest of your drivel doesn't freak me out at all but it sure seems to freak you out.

to those who agree with the guy yea....to many others he aint that good of a leader.....he doesnt seem to be impressing many with his "leadership" during this virus thing....

You forget. Trump isn't a politician. He's a guy that will tell you exactly what he's thinking. He won't tell you what you think you want to hear.

Oh and I guess you forgot that before all this Covid crap UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country and an economy that was doing great. That's leadership.
it doesnt matter before the covid stuff happened,people have short memories........whats happening right now is what people are seeing and he aint looking that good.....a leader fucking leads and right now this country needs a leader.... if biden gets in it will probably either stay the same or get worse....he aint no unifier like the left is believing....

Not all people have short memories. Most have pretty good memories. I know I do.

Trump is a good leader. I doubt the Dems would have done anything different. In fact they called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights coming into the US.

And your right about Biden. That man has been sucking off the tax payer tit for decades and has accomplished nothing. Some of the crap he wants to do sure won't endear him too most Americans.
all you have done is back up what i said.....you think he is a good leader because....you agree with him......right now he aint looking that good...

He looks pretty good to me. Is he perfect. Hell no but he's done a good job as POTUS.

View attachment 374208
View attachment 374210

View attachment 374277
Those two are Jewish? Link? You called me a name because I am a Jew? Weak!

LMAO

View attachment 374208
View attachment 374210

View attachment 374277
i thought only the deplorables did that?.....

LMAO

View attachment 374208
View attachment 374210

View attachment 374277
Leftists do that

LMAO

View attachment 374208
View attachment 374210

View attachment 374277

you need to get some education mr deplorable, then come back and surprise me with grown up conversation...

1597273229741.png

I laughed when I read your post, for it is so obvious that you are very ignorant in regards to trump. Trump divides? Of course that was never said when he supported the Democrat party. It was a funny thing when he ran as a republican. But that said, he supported Democrats for years and was welcomed into their world. So you state he divides? While, the way he divides is because the Democrats are quick to hate. One could say that the democrats are all ignorance and bigotry hence they are quick to hate. Trump has done nothing to divide this country, other than uphold laws and destroy that which is destroying the life of Americans.

You, I never see offering a rational debate. Where is it that you do that. Maybe you have, I do not follow you and I selectively post here and there. But from what I see, you troll. I see you use the terms of the Democrat party which are meant to piss off white people. You call me entitled? I freak out over race. There is no person more "entitled", than a democrat politician. There is no person more "entitled", than a democrat who actively supports the democrats.

Take yourself, you have just demeaned us. In multiple ways. Yes, you are very much superior. You are oh so smart, calling us ignorant, entitled, racist, while offering no proof. No proof other than your free speech which allows you to spew your bigotry and ignorance for all of us to see.

The status quo? Yes that would be the KKK Democrat KKK Racist, Bigots, who opposed the Civil Rights Acts, the Democrats who were the Judges and Governors of the South that destroyed and fought against the civil rights of African Americans. The Democrats who went to war to keep slavery. Yes that would be the status quo.

Ignorance, your too stupid, ignorant, and lazy or just an outright asshole to learn or admit what the history of the Democrat party is and was.

LMAO

View attachment 374208
View attachment 374210

View attachment 374277

Kamala just called the pussygrabber a "serial predator", this is getting interesting....

1597279006192.png

LMAO

View attachment 374208
View attachment 374210

View attachment 374277

Kamala just called the pussygrabber a "serial predator", this is getting interesting....

View attachment 374334
She said the same thing about Biden and Kavanaugh. Falls on deaf ears.

LMAO

As I posted above, Trump is not a good leader, he's not even an average leader. Narcissists are not leaders, and he is a narcissist. Good leaders don't hire Yes Men, and fire those who offer opinions which contradict them. They are not leaders, you have no evidence he can lead anyone but biddable fools.

LMAO

Actually they were flashing the lights in hopes you'd notice he was a racist, and have the balls to not vote for one.

He's a racist?? LMAO
Are you a birther and do youstill want the Central Park Five in jail? If so, you too are a racist.

I'm many things but a racists isn't among them. How bout you?? LOL

Coward.

You didn't answer the question.

Since you didn't answer the question I believe you are a birther and want the Central Park five in jail but you're too much of a coward to say it.

If you have to tell people you aren't a racist, you are one.

If you weren't one, people would know it from your words and actions. You would never have to say you aren't one.

Last edited:
most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...

Asian? She is Indian-Jamaican. or Indo-Jamaican. She is in no way African-American.

you need some history lessons mr deplorable...

How's this for history:

Biden would never make it through one term, and Harris in his place, a failure as AG in Ca, a failure in the primaries, would turn this nation on its head promoting every freak show in town while standing against every constitutional mandate wanted by the people. Just as she did in Ca.

THE LAST THING AMERICA NEEDS IS A BERKELEY CA DEMOCRAT

LMAO

View attachment 374208
View attachment 374210

View attachment 374277

View attachment 374334
she aint much better of a person....

LMAO

As I posted above, Trump is not a good leader, he's not even an average leader. Narcissists are not leaders, and he is a narcissist. Good leaders don't hire Yes Men, and fire those who offer opinions which contradict them. They are not leaders, you have no evidence he can lead anyone but biddable fools.
i agree but neither is biden or the woman he just picked....

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...

1. She imprisoned over 1500 people in California, mostly minorities, over marijuana and when she was asked if she ever smoked it she joked about it
  2. She withheld evidence that could have exonerated a death row inmate until she was forced to turn it over by the courts
  3. She attacked the Catholic Church
  4. She wants to completely eliminate your choice to have private health insurance and force you on a public system which will also pay for the 12 million illegals in this country, a number which will grow since she's not big on border enforcement
  5. She compared our immigration agents to the Ku Klux Klan
  6. Her candidacy is being bankrolled by Big Tech and Wall Street mega millionaires and billionaires
  7. You are a mentally ill, lying partisan hack

In re #1:

Prosecutors follow the law! Legislators write the law, and DA's enforce it. CA law [ 1000 PC ] made the possession of MJ an infraction; not a misdemeanor, not a felony, and not within the purview of a CA DA since 1972.

The sale, transportation of and cultivation of MJ in CA during Sen. Harris' tenure were felonies. Thus the claim of 1,500 were imprisoned on her watch were felons, likely repeat offenders who were sentenced under the Three Strikes Law, and also likely for possession of illegal firearms.

#2 to #7 are all posted without evidence, please provide probative facts to support these claims.

Forum List

Back