Kamala will be a generational leader...

Experience matters, dumb donald lacks experience and has no ability to learn, and no desire to either.

Dumb Donald?? Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull. Nothing dumb about Donald Trump.

No ability or desire to learn??

Yup. Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull.

How bout your senile candidate? He's been in politics for forty years or more and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. Guess he doesn't have the ability to learn or the desire either.

How bout his VP choice?? She knows her way around the bedroom but some of the things she's done sure prove she got where she is on her back. A great VP choice.

LMAO

Your ignorance is only exceeded by the hate (and fear) that has been instilled in your soul. It's sad that the Politics forum is being used not for rational and honest debate, but by those who support the most inept, incompetent and narcissistic person to have every served the office of President.

President Trump is a divider, not a leader! That may be what attract his supporters, those who fear the status quo being upset as seen by the election of President Obama and the new status of Sen. Harris. The reality that the United States population becomes more diverse in terms of shades of color, creed and ideology freaks you out, you and others who feel they are entitled and are better in every way than those who do not look like you.

Unlike you I don't hate and fear anyone. President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.

Oh and you can bet Trump will win the debate with foot in mouth Biden.

If Harris is so great how come she didn't win for the DNC?? Guess she's not as great as your stupid self thinks she is.

Oh and the rest of your drivel doesn't freak me out at all but it sure seems to freak you out.

You can shove your racist shit right up your stupid ass.
President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.
to those who agree with the guy yea....to many others he aint that good of a leader.....he doesnt seem to be impressing many with his "leadership" during this virus thing....

Oh and you think the Dems would have done differently??

You forget. Trump isn't a politician. He's a guy that will tell you exactly what he's thinking. He won't tell you what you think you want to hear.

Oh and I guess you forgot that before all this Covid crap UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country and an economy that was doing great. That's leadership.
it doesnt matter before the covid stuff happened,people have short memories........whats happening right now is what people are seeing and he aint looking that good.....a leader fucking leads and right now this country needs a leader.... if biden gets in it will probably either stay the same or get worse....he aint no unifier like the left is believing....

Not all people have short memories. Most have pretty good memories. I know I do.

Trump is a good leader. I doubt the Dems would have done anything different. In fact they called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights coming into the US.

And your right about Biden. That man has been sucking off the tax payer tit for decades and has accomplished nothing. Some of the crap he wants to do sure won't endear him too most Americans.

As I posted above, Trump is not a good leader, he's not even an average leader. Narcissists are not leaders, and he is a narcissist. Good leaders don't hire Yes Men, and fire those who offer opinions which contradict them. They are not leaders, you have no evidence he can lead anyone but biddable fools.
i agree but neither is biden or the woman he just picked....

Really, time will tell if the Biden Harris team is able to cross the aisle and get Moscow Mitch to do his job. That is if Moscow Mitch is reelected. In response to your claim I'd put my dog Roxy as a better leader than Donald Trump. Roxy is a border collie and bred to lead sheep and cattle; of course trump has led plenty of sheep but with more tweets and continuing infections, deaths and a failing economy fewer and fewer sheep are following him.

most people agree Biden will be a one term president, and Kamala will pick up the baton in 2024 and then in 2028. Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again, identity politics is working against them, trump made the party the one of the disenfranchised poorly educated anglos, and hate group members, which is a losing proposition, with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist believe ....

Queen Cankles was going to rule forever too ... Right ......

How'd that psycho Leftist delusion work out?

Experience matters, dumb donald lacks experience and has no ability to learn, and no desire to either.

Dumb Donald?? Your as bat shit crazy as shitting bull. Nothing dumb about Donald Trump.

How bout your senile candidate? He's been in politics for forty years or more and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. Guess he doesn't have the ability to learn or the desire either.

How bout his VP choice?? She knows her way around the bedroom but some of the things she's done sure prove she got where she is on her back. A great VP choice.

LMAO

Your ignorance is only exceeded by the hate (and fear) that has been instilled in your soul. It's sad that the Politics forum is being used not for rational and honest debate, but by those who support the most inept, incompetent and narcissistic person to have every served the office of President.

President Trump is a divider, not a leader! That may be what attract his supporters, those who fear the status quo being upset as seen by the election of President Obama and the new status of Sen. Harris. The reality that the United States population becomes more diverse in terms of shades of color, creed and ideology freaks you out, you and others who feel they are entitled and are better in every way than those who do not look like you.

Unlike you I don't hate and fear anyone. President Trump is a leader and a damned good one.

If Harris is so great how come she didn't win for the DNC?? Guess she's not as great as your stupid self thinks she is.

Oh and the rest of your drivel doesn't freak me out at all but it sure seems to freak you out.

to those who agree with the guy yea....to many others he aint that good of a leader.....he doesnt seem to be impressing many with his "leadership" during this virus thing....

You forget. Trump isn't a politician. He's a guy that will tell you exactly what he's thinking. He won't tell you what you think you want to hear.

Oh and I guess you forgot that before all this Covid crap UE was the lowest its been in 50 years. We had jobs all across the country and an economy that was doing great. That's leadership.
it doesnt matter before the covid stuff happened,people have short memories........whats happening right now is what people are seeing and he aint looking that good.....a leader fucking leads and right now this country needs a leader.... if biden gets in it will probably either stay the same or get worse....he aint no unifier like the left is believing....

Not all people have short memories. Most have pretty good memories. I know I do.

Trump is a good leader. I doubt the Dems would have done anything different. In fact they called him a racist when he wanted to stop flights coming into the US.

And your right about Biden. That man has been sucking off the tax payer tit for decades and has accomplished nothing. Some of the crap he wants to do sure won't endear him too most Americans.

As I posted above, Trump is not a good leader, he's not even an average leader. Narcissists are not leaders, and he is a narcissist. Good leaders don't hire Yes Men, and fire those who offer opinions which contradict them. They are not leaders, you have no evidence he can lead anyone but biddable fools.

Really, time will tell if the Biden Harris team is able to cross the aisle and get Moscow Mitch to do his job. That is if Moscow Mitch is reelected. In response to your claim I'd put my dog Roxy as a better leader than Donald Trump. Roxy is a border collie and bred to lead sheep and cattle; of course trump has led plenty of sheep but with more tweets and continuing infections, deaths and a failing economy fewer and fewer sheep are following him.

LOL Well I'd put my Jake and my Red, both working border collies up against yours any day. Hell I've won trials with both.

Biden and Harris won't need to cross the aisle cause Trump will win in Nov.

Unlike you people know what a great economy we had before Covid and unlike you they would like to get that great economy back. Trump was at the helm for that great economy and you can bet voters will know he's the man that can get this country back on track.

Biden has already said that on day one he's going to make sure all the DACA and illegal aliens land on a path to citizenship. Most American want all of them out of the country. Don't think Bidens day one plans will impress many Americans.

Biden has been sucking off the tax payer tit for decades and hasn't accomplished a damned thing. I'd bet he hasn't got clue one on how to restart the economy. I'd also bet he would be a dismal failure as POTUS.

Trump on the other hand is a business man and he sure as hell knows how to get shit done.

LMAO

if it wasnt for this virus trump would be pretty hard to beat....but as of right now i feel he is not showing much leadership in this crisis.....depending on what he does going forward this election is his to win or lose........

LMAO

if it wasnt for this virus trump would be pretty hard to beat....but as of right now i feel he is not showing much leadership in this crisis.....depending on what he does going forward this election is his to win or lose........

don't be naive deplorable, pussygrabber was going to lose regardless, remember the blue tsunami of 2018?, just in PA deplorables lost by over 500,000, after pussygrabber had slim margin of 40k in 2016, now with Kamala on board, over 200,000 blacks that did not vote in 2016 are coming home to roost in PA, and the same applies to all battleground states, game over for pussygrabber...

1597338165680.png

LMAO

don't be naive deplorable, pussygrabber was going to lose regardless, remember the blue tsunami of 2018?, just in PA deplorables lost by over 500,000, after pussygrabber had slim margin of 40k in 2016, now with Kamala on board, over 200,000 blacks that did not vote in 2016 are coming home to roost in PA, and the same applies to all battleground states, game over for pussygrabber...

View attachment 374563

LMAO Boy are you out to lunch. Blacks won't see her as black because she isn't. Oh and there was no blue tsunami in 2016 and I doubt there will be one in 2020.

The Dems will be lucky to hang onto the House with all the shit they have pulled in the last four years. And lets talk about the Dem Governors and mayors who have let Seattle, Portland and Indianapolis be looted and burned. I doubt the voters will be re-electing their dumb asses.

People aren't as dumb as your stupid ass seems to think they are. They will remember the great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all over this country and they will also remember who was at the helm. They also know he needs to be at the helm when this Covid crap finally ends. No one thinks foot in mouth Biden or flat on her back Harris and the Dems will be bringing things back.

LMAO

View attachment 374563

LMAO Boy are you out to lunch. Blacks won't see her as black because she isn't. Oh and there was no blue tsunami in 2016 and I doubt there will be one in 2020.

The Dems will be lucky to hang onto the House with all the shit they have pulled in the last four years. And lets talk about the Dem Governors and mayors who have let Seattle, Portland and Indianapolis be looted and burned. I doubt the voters will be re-electing their dumb asses.

People aren't as dumb as your stupid ass seems to think they are. They will remember the great economy, UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all over this country and they will also remember who was at the helm. They also know he needs to be at the helm when this Covid crap finally ends. No one thinks foot in mouth Biden or flat on her back Harris and the Dems will be bringing things back.

Wow, the one of the longest ad hominems I've read in a long time. BTW, my wife and I have not gone out to lunch since February, nor dinner or breakfast. The Blue Tsunami was less than two years ago, something you seem to have forgotten.

Biden and Harris will not bring chaos and corruption to the White House. Can they fix everything Trump&Co. have broken, maybe, but not on day one. Both Biden and his running mate promise to listen to Medical Professionals and not contradict them and put the people in jeopardy as Trump has done repeatedly. Real leadership will once again reside in the White House, and be assured, President Biden will do what is needed to put our people first, unlike the current President who is solely concerned about himself.

My ass is stupid? Even as a personal attack this comment is ludicrous and childish. It's no wonder you are a loyal supporter of Trump, you only see what he wants you to see, and he has been very successful in getting easily led people to believe his lies and in doing so putting all of us in harm's way.

most people agree Biden will be a one term president
Can you link us to the survey where you got that data?

Looking at voter trends you will realize that after 2020 it will be virtually impossible for gop to win again
Can you link us to the survey where you got THAT data?

[The GOP] with no chance against a super articulate and intelligent asian-african american like Kamala...
Can you link us to where Harris, who was one of the first major candidates to pull out of her failed primary run, is either Asian OR African?

HER FATHER WAS CARIBBEAN (Jamaica)

HER MOTHER WAS A HINDU (East Indian)

USMB is really sliding downhill with garbage threads like this that BEGIN with trash, errors and misinformation, and end up with people posting made up fake pictures of Trump groping women.

BOTTOM LINE: It will be a(nother) travesty of American Law if this bitch is allowed to run as VP. She was born in this country, but was born to two foreigners who were not even naturalized citizens.

If she can be president, then we are saying that two enemy Iranian foreign nationals could be caught here spying, stealing U.S. intelligence, and while in captivity, give birth to a baby and we would consider him both a U.S. citizen AND eligible to grow up to be President. President after a lifetime of indoctrination by his hostile parents on hate for the West.

THERE WAS A REASON
why the Founders insisted a president be Natural Born.

THERE IS A REASON why the Democrats will be INSISTENT on keeping her Biden's VP.

Last edited:

LMAO

View attachment 374563

Wow, the one of the longest ad hominems I've read in a long time. BTW, my wife and I have not gone out to lunch since February, nor dinner or breakfast. The Blue Tsunami was less than two years ago, something you seem to have forgotten.

Biden and Harris will not bring chaos and corruption to the White House. Can they fix everything Trump&Co. have broken, maybe, but not on day one. Both Biden and his running mate promise to listen to Medical Professionals and not contradict them and put the people in jeopardy as Trump has done repeatedly. Real leadership will once again reside in the White House, and be assured, President Biden will do what is needed to put our people first, unlike the current President who is solely concerned about himself.

My ass is stupid? Even as a personal attack this comment is ludicrous and childish. It's no wonder you are a loyal supporter of Trump, you only see what he wants you to see, and he has been very successful in getting easily led people to believe his lies and in doing so putting all of us in harm's way.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Oh I haven't gone out either. Of course take out isn't going out.

You seem to forget. Biden and Harris if elected will be dealing with exactly what Trump is dealing with. Just because they get elected, if they do, Covid isn't going anywhere.

They will have to deal with it. And of course Trump questions things, I do as well. Oh and let me know how they make out telling 350 million Americans what they can and can't do. You can't force Americans to do anything like wearing a mask and social distancing. Loads of them put themselves in harms way without anyone's help.

I like Trump because he's a great POTUS. Under his direction we had a great economy, jobs all over this country and UE the lowest its been in 50 years. That's why I follow Trump. Hell if he were a Dem I'd vote for him. Unlike you I see what he's done and will do. I don't follow anyone blindly.

If not for Covid the country would still be in that shape. And once Covid is gone he will steer the country right back to where it was which is something Biden and Harris would never be able to do.

LMAO

View attachment 374563

You seem to forget. Biden and Harris if elected will be dealing with exactly what Trump is dealing with. Just because they get elected, if they do, Covid isn't going anywhere.

They will have to deal with it. And of course Trump questions things, I do as well. Oh and let me know how they make out telling 350 million Americans what they can and can't do. You can't force Americans to do anything like wearing a mask and social distancing. Loads of them put themselves in harms way without anyone's help.

I like Trump because he's a great POTUS. Under his direction we had a great economy, jobs all over this country and UE the lowest its been in 50 years. That's why I follow Trump. Hell if he were a Dem I'd vote for him. Unlike you I see what he's done and will do. I don't follow anyone blindly.

If not for Covid the country would still be in that shape. And once Covid is gone he will steer the country right back to where it was which is something Biden and Harris would never be able to do.

You stated:

Your first paragraph premise is you can't force American's to do what they don't want to do. That's absurd. Many men who didn't want to serve were drafted, many, maybe most of us, don't want to pay taxes to support undeclared wars and golf carts for the Secret Service.

Serious issues demand serious leadership, and when tens of thousands of American's are jobless and can't pay their rent or mortgage your great leader cannot even get the Republicans in Congress to act and prevent more homeless families from living on the street, or to live in a car they can't make the payments; nor can they afford the money for car, home or apt and health insurance. Have you not seen the long car lines at Food Pantries? Do you not consider how many jobs will disappear when insurance companies won't get monthly payments? Trump has never yet given a detailed speech on how this slippery slope has been greased by this pandemic.

Your second paragraph is also absurd. Trump inherited a growing economy from the Obama Administration, and pulled us out of the Great Recession he inherited from Bush II. Beyond that, the number of American citizen who live paycheck to paycheck had grown will before the Pandemic. The rich got richer under Ryan and the lame duck Congress, which resulted in the Blue Tsunami. As more and more Americans suffer from this economic crisis, be sure that the millions of jobless have become less and less supportive of Trump&Co.

I'm not suggesting Biden and Harris have all the answers, no one does. But Trump will claim he as a plan, a plan which will create a larger national debt and enrich the rich. That's his pattern, and in the past led him to several bankruptcies. Consider not only the Housing Crisis which is being created by the Republican Senate, but all of those tall buildings will no longer be packed with employees who can work from home. This Pandemic will created a very slippery slope into a Depression unless the Congress and White House turn over to those who support the people, not themselves and their benefactors. For they too will suffer from the status quo.

Asian? She is Indian-Jamaican. or Indo-Jamaican. She is in no way African-American.
Harris is the second African American woman and the first Indian American to serve in the United States Senate.
When did she emigrate here from Africa?

Nominated to be the most stupid question of the month. Unless you are a full blooded Native American you are a descendant of immigrants from one or more other continents.

LMAO

View attachment 374563

You stated:

Your first paragraph premise is you can't force American's to do what they don't want to do. That's absurd. Many men who didn't want to serve were drafted, many, maybe most of us, don't want to pay taxes to support undeclared wars and golf carts for the Secret Service.

Serious issues demand serious leadership, and when tens of thousands of American's are jobless and can't pay their rent or mortgage your great leader cannot even get the Republicans in Congress to act and prevent more homeless families from living on the street, or to live in a car they can't make the payments; nor can they afford the money for car, home or apt and health insurance. Have you not seen the long car lines at Food Pantries? Do you not consider how many jobs will disappear when insurance companies won't get monthly payments? Trump has never yet given a detailed speech on how this slippery slope has been greased by this pandemic.

Your second paragraph is also absurd. Trump inherited a growing economy from the Obama Administration, and pulled us out of the Great Recession he inherited from Bush II. Beyond that, the number of American citizen who live paycheck to paycheck had grown will before the Pandemic. The rich got richer under Ryan and the lame duck Congress, which resulted in the Blue Tsunami. As more and more Americans suffer from this economic crisis, be sure that the millions of jobless have become less and less supportive of Trump&Co.

I'm not suggesting Biden and Harris have all the answers, no one does. But Trump will claim he as a plan, a plan which will create a larger national debt and enrich the rich. That's his pattern, and in the past led him to several bankruptcies. Consider not only the Housing Crisis which is being created by the Republican Senate, but all of those tall buildings will no longer be packed with employees who can work from home. This Pandemic will created a very slippery slope into a Depression unless the Congress and White House turn over to those who support the people, not themselves and their benefactors. For they too will suffer from the status quo.

Oh get real. There is a big difference between telling people what to do in a pandemic then being drafted. You know this so why print your drivel.

No Barry left him a fair hand and he improved on it. That's why we were doing so well and unlike you I give both men credit.

Oh and what do you suggest be done about people losing their jobs. Trump did a stimulus and will do another. How would you handle it?? There is a pandemic going on in case you forgot. I doubt the Dems would do anything differently. And I see your another of those rabid 1%er haters. That 1% pays 60% of all Fed taxes that get payed in. We also have people who pay no Fed taxes at all and have no problem sucking off he tax payer tit. What do you suggest we do about them??

Oh and since when do the Dems represent the people? Pelousy already said she wants to raise taxes. She never learned what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump did. That lowering taxes gets more money into the Fed coffers. I'm sure Trump will have a plan once this Covid crap is over and I'd bet it would be a successful plan. Trump is a businessman who knows how to get shit done unlike the useless wastes of space that occupy DC.

Asian? She is Indian-Jamaican. or Indo-Jamaican. She is in no way African-American.
Harris is the second African American woman and the first Indian American to serve in the United States Senate.
When did she emigrate here from Africa?

Nominated to be the most stupid question of the month. Unless you are a full blooded Native American you are a descendant of immigrants from one or more other continents.
So what makes her "African American", there faux intelligent one?

LMAO

View attachment 374563
i aint as naive as low life like you is....

LMAO

View attachment 374563

You stated:

Oh get real. There is a big difference between telling people what to do in a pandemic then being drafted. You know this so why print your drivel.

No Barry left him a fair hand and he improved on it. That's why we were doing so well and unlike you I give both men credit.

Oh and what do you suggest be done about people losing their jobs. Trump did a stimulus and will do another. How would you handle it?? There is a pandemic going on in case you forgot. I doubt the Dems would do anything differently. And I see your another of those rabid 1%er haters. That 1% pays 60% of all Fed taxes that get payed in. We also have people who pay no Fed taxes at all and have no problem sucking off he tax payer tit. What do you suggest we do about them??

Oh and since when do the Dems represent the people? Pelousy already said she wants to raise taxes. She never learned what Kennedy, Reagan and Trump did. That lowering taxes gets more money into the Fed coffers. I'm sure Trump will have a plan once this Covid crap is over and I'd bet it would be a successful plan. Trump is a businessman who knows how to get shit done unlike the useless wastes of space that occupy DC.

"Oh get real. There is a big difference between telling people what to do in a pandemic then being drafted. You know this so why print your drivel."

Pearl harbor killed 3,000; the Pandemic has taken 165,000 lives. We didn't need to draft the millions of young men and women to enlist for the duration during the days and weeks after FDR made his famous speech.

Wrong. President Obama ended the massive unemployment in six months, the housing crisis ended as banks began to loan again and deflation ended. At the same time President Obama took office he not only faced a great recession he was handed two unnecessary wars (Iraq & Afghanistan) and a hostile Congress. Trump deconstructed Dodd Frank Bill and signed the Tax Fraud also passed by the lame duck Congress under Ryan.

"Oh and what do you suggest be done about people losing their jobs. Trump did a stimulus and will do another. How would you handle it?? There is a pandemic going on in case you forgot. I doubt the Dems would do anything differently. And I see your another of those rabid 1%er haters. That 1% pays 60% of all Fed taxes that get payed in. We also have people who pay no Fed taxes at all and have no problem sucking off he tax payer tit. What do you suggest we do about them??"

Grow up. My federal income tax this year was $22,900 and change. People who pay no income tax are pooooor. Your comment proves you are a callous conservative, and expect poor people to not only earn a bare income (you don't support minimum wage raises, do you) you want them to pay income taxes.

The poor do pay taxes, sales tax and gas taxes come to mind (if they are lucky to own a car); many need to work two or three P/T jobs since the poor rarely get benefits for their employer.

LMAO

View attachment 374563

You stated:

"Oh get real. There is a big difference between telling people what to do in a pandemic then being drafted. You know this so why print your drivel."

Pearl harbor killed 3,000; the Pandemic has taken 165,000 lives. We didn't need to draft the millions of young men and women to enlist for the duration during the days and weeks after FDR made his famous speech.

Wrong. President Obama ended the massive unemployment in six months, the housing crisis ended as banks began to loan again and deflation ended. At the same time President Obama took office he not only faced a great recession he was handed two unnecessary wars (Iraq & Afghanistan) and a hostile Congress. Trump deconstructed Dodd Frank Bill and signed the Tax Fraud also passed by the lame duck Congress under Ryan.

"Oh and what do you suggest be done about people losing their jobs. Trump did a stimulus and will do another. How would you handle it?? There is a pandemic going on in case you forgot. I doubt the Dems would do anything differently. And I see your another of those rabid 1%er haters. That 1% pays 60% of all Fed taxes that get payed in. We also have people who pay no Fed taxes at all and have no problem sucking off he tax payer tit. What do you suggest we do about them??"

Grow up. My federal income tax this year was $22,900 and change. People who pay no income tax are pooooor. Your comment proves you are a callous conservative, and expect poor people to not only earn a bare income (you don't support minimum wage raises, do you) you want them to pay income taxes.

The poor do pay taxes, sales tax and gas taxes come to mind (if they are lucky to own a car); many need to work two or three P/T jobs since the poor rarely get benefits for their employer.

What does Pearl Harbor and FDR have to do with Americans who don't always do as they are told. I'll tell you. Not a damned thing. You can't force them to do anything they don't want to do and it doesn't make a damned bit of difference who is in the WH.

Apparently youfor got UE being extended time after time and the economy in the toilet. Barry was to busy hanging Obamacare around the necks of the American taxpayer he never even looked at the economy. You also forgot that there were no jobs. He didn't look at the economy until he got Obamacare passed and it took way longer than six months there bucko.

The poor pay no Fed taxes. Everyone pays the taxes they pay. Oh and I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet and never took a dime of tax payer money.

You sure have a selective memory.

LMAO

View attachment 374563

You stated:

What does Pearl Harbor and FDR have to do with Americans who don't always do as they are told. I'll tell you. Not a damned thing. You can't force them to do anything they don't want to do and it doesn't make a damned bit of difference who is in the WH.

Apparently youfor got UE being extended time after time and the economy in the toilet. Barry was to busy hanging Obamacare around the necks of the American taxpayer he never even looked at the economy. You also forgot that there were no jobs. He didn't look at the economy until he got Obamacare passed and it took way longer than six months there bucko.

The poor pay no Fed taxes. Everyone pays the taxes they pay. Oh and I've worked two and three jobs to make ends meet and never took a dime of tax payer money.

You sure have a selective memory.

Your rant, or to use another metaphor, this dog won't hunt. I do apologized for posting something which a concrete thinker can't appreciate. FDR was a great president, donald trump ain't. See, I too can post a comment without any supportive evidence like you do. But at least I don't rewrite history.

Forum List

Back