Kamala: Ms Lock Up a Brother

Your guy is worse. Yet, right wingers have no problem with it.
Grow up.
You first.

Trump is much better. Put criminals behind bars, let innocent people defending their property go. Exact opposite of the Biden riot tactic.
Too bad your guy is a reality TV guy and not a right wing fantasist.

THE DEFENSE GOT ONE THING RIGHT at Donald Trump’s Senate trial. The case against him was thin, his team kept saying; and so it was, compared to the enormity of this administration’s other offenses.

Set aside the hate-mongering and the stream of conspiracy theories and demagogic bombast. Trump has sowed corruption of a breadth and brazenness unseen in the far-from-innocent annals of our nation’s history. In three years as president, he has transformed the executive branch into a giant favor factory, populated with the agents or willing partners of virtually every special interest. Add up all the routine, daily outrages—the quasi-bribery and quasi-extortion, the private raids on public funds, the handouts to the undeserving, the massive flow of cash, jobs, and freebies back in return—and Trump’s attempt to squeeze a little re-election help out of the fragile government of a desperate Eastern European country does not loom particularly large in the reckoning.
What right wingers are best at.

As I've noted......a race to the bottom.
Some on the left believe our Founding Fathers did an excellent job at the convention with our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land, unlike the right wing.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Some on the left believe our Founding Fathers did an excellent job at the convention with our federal Constitution and supreme law of the land, unlike the right wing.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Too bad Harris didn't believe in the Constitution when she was in place to legally protect our rights.

Too bad Harris didn't believe in the Constitution when she was in place to legally protect our rights.
Too bad right wingers are worse.

Conventions mean nothing. Actions mean something. I care less about what the "right wing" does.

Actions.

Jamal Trulove Wants Kamala Harris to Talk About His Wrongful Conviction

The lesser evil is still evil. As I noted, a race to the bottom.

Conventions mean nothing. Actions mean something. I care less about what the "right wing" does.

Actions.

Fortunately, he was exonerated in California. Can the same be said in more, right wing States?

The rate of wrongful convictions in the United States is estimated to be somewhere between 2% to 10%. That may sound low, but when applied to a prison population of 2.3 million, the numbers become staggering. Can there really be 46,000 to 230,000 innocent people locked away? Those of us who are involved in exoneration work firmly believe so.--https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-grisham-wrongful-convictions-20180311-story.html

Our Constitution is merely idiot proof not wilful misconduct proof.

Actions.

Fortunately, he was exonerated in California. Can the same be said in more, right wing States?

The rate of wrongful convictions in the United States is estimated to be somewhere between 2% to 10%. That may sound low, but when applied to a prison population of 2.3 million, the numbers become staggering. Can there really be 46,000 to 230,000 innocent people locked away? Those of us who are involved in exoneration work firmly believe so.--https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-grisham-wrongful-convictions-20180311-story.html

That's not a valid reply. I'm no longer voting for someone because they aren't as bad as the other guy.

But you want me to vote for willful misconduct.

Only if you are willing to be worse in any, race to the bottom.

Only if you are willing to be worse in any, race to the bottom.

I'm not. I'll vote for the best candidate and it's not going to be Trump or Biden.

Forum List

Back