Kamala is Terrible, Awful, and Horrible

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
There you have it. What greater sign do you need?

Screenshot-20200813-144330-Chrome.jpg

she went to HOWARD UNIVERSITY
Oh the horror!
long ago---- I filled out the applications for financial aid at my college----the financial aid lady said "YOU NEED it but we don't have anything left------can you claim to be a" "DAUGHTER OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION"----
"TRY TO FIND A RELATIVE " she INSISTED the lady was black and admitted that that year (circa 1970) most of the money went to MINORITIES.
Well----I said "NO WAY" Howard is the university
SPECIAL for blacks and special for scholarships for blacks------am I being cynical----that lady ain't black

Oh the horror!
long ago---- I filled out the applications for financial aid at my college----the financial aid lady said "YOU NEED it but we don't have anything left------can you claim to be a" "DAUGHTER OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION"----
"TRY TO FIND A RELATIVE " she INSISTED the lady was black and admitted that that year (circa 1970) most of the money went to MINORITIES.
Well----I said "NO WAY" Howard is the university
SPECIAL for blacks and special for scholarships for blacks------am I being cynical----that lady ain't black
I was going to Oklahoma University(1983) and had turned in my paperwork and received my award letter and after classes started I was notified that they somehow had lost all my paperwork and awards...But I know she is not black because her heritage is more of other nationalities. I think it's sad that people use these minority statuses as way to bilk the system. I don't like her because she is another authoritarian and abuses humans to advance her career. Biden he's just too old as is Trump.
Plus, I am a Yali at heart.

Kamala is now saying, she will institute a mandatory gun buy back program.........and, that its, "for the babies. " to save the babies.

If she wants to do that, she needs to start with the closing of planned parenthood.

What a DUMB ASS BROAD!

Kamala is now saying, she will institute a mandatory gun buy back program.........and, that its, "for the babies. " to save the babies.

If she wants to do that, she needs to start with the closing of planned parenthood.

What a DUMB ASS BROAD!
Considering she supports abortion even up until birth...the babies need to be saved from her.

She must be a good pick to have the Trumpidiots in this much of a tizzy. LoL!

As did the lawyers hired by the Catholic Church to handle the child abuse cases, which she magically never prosecuted or brought forth the papers on those cases. In return they donated to her campaign funds. Add the late term abortions she supported while abusing her power by going after the news reporter and add the plea deal she got that sexual predator and you can see why the dictionary is right and why I posted to impeach her as Senator and as a candidate for VP. They forced labor secretary Acosta out for much much less for only one thing he did when he was DA and it wasn't unlawful for them to force him out so many years seperated from his plea deal discretion.

Last edited:
She must be a good pick to have the Trumpidiots in this much of a tizzy. LoL!
Do you know what she's done besides harass a Judge to support her abortion position?
Read my post prior to this.
The Biden Advisor should be fired for not properly vetting her.

Forum List

Back