Kamala Harris yells “SURPRISE!” when she arrives at her own surprise party

When the bar tender calls last call and you have had way too much to drink and have been striking out all night you dream of running into a chick like Kamala...dumb and easy.....

that-girl-aint-right-i-tell-you-what.jpg

Much ado about nothing.
The bietch is clueless and fake as a $3 bill. It has a lot to do with everything---there would be calls for Bidens impeachment or arrest for voter fraud if the Ho and Pelosi weren't as bad.

It also clearly shows that the libs (and their propaganda media) are now trying desperately to try to make the HO more likeable. It isn't working...everyone knows she is a HO and even other blacks don't like her cheap ass selling everyone else out to get ahead. She has no loyalities to anyone or anything...not to even her previous johns or idealogy---she is simply a cheap ho trying to score something for her. Everyone has her pegged.

You have GOT to be kidding me!

She is such a fraud and so awkward.

She doesnt know how a surprise party works?

This is just incredible and hysterical.

What kind of person yells surprise at her own surprise birthday party then kisses her husband through two masks? A fucking fraud does that. Someone so un-fucking likeable and devoid of any human presence is who. Everything is staged. Child actors, scripts etc. This bitch probably had friends in the room telling her how to suck Willie Browns dick.

You have GOT to be kidding me!

She is such a fraud and so awkward.

She doesnt know how a surprise party works?

This is just incredible and hysterical.

She should have yelled: "Surprise Trumptards, Trump lost"!

What kind of person yells surprise at her own surprise birthday party then kisses her husband through two masks? A fucking fraud does that. Someone so un-fucking likeable and devoid of any human presence is who. Everything is staged. Child actors, scripts etc. This bitch probably had friends in the room telling her how to suck Willie Browns dick.
What kind of person rants & raves over a birthday party? Someone who jizzes on himself too much.

Forum List

Back