Kamala Harris yells “SURPRISE!” when she arrives at her own surprise party

What kind of person yells surprise at her own surprise birthday party then kisses her husband through two masks? A fucking fraud does that. Someone so un-fucking likeable and devoid of any human presence is who. Everything is staged. Child actors, scripts etc. This bitch probably had friends in the room telling her how to suck Willie Browns dick.
bring it stop holding back

You guys, that shit is next level hilarious.

It was a contrived moment designed to HUMANIZE her, and she fucked it up because she is a sociopath.

Who the fuck gets tipped off of their OWN surprise party and then yells "SURPRISE!" when they arrive?

That is your first female President. Right there.

She is NOT black, so I don't want to hear that bullshit. She is not the first female black President.

Oprah is a black female. KAMALA is NOT. She is a BIPOC....not BLACK.

Much ado about nothing.
It was a fake photo op that she hilariously ruined by revealing that she always knew it was a "surprise party". She is so fucking stupid that she yelled "surprise" before the fake democrat surpriser's could. You fake ass democrats are soooooo dumb, which is quite amusing for us on the right. Now shut up while we mock you over this "much ado about nothing" story. :laugh:

Another fine example of people getting all indignant about the oddest of things.

Does it bother you that your president and VP are sooo god damn mockable? :laugh:

That has been the case this entire century, why would it bother me?

I did not vote for them, I do not care if you mock them.

Just seems an odd thing to get your panties in a twist about.

It was a fake photo op that she hilariously ruined by revealing that she always knew it was a "surprise party". She is so fucking stupid that she yelled "surprise" before the fake democrat surpriser's could. You fake ass democrats are soooooo dumb, which is quite amusing for us on the right. Now shut up while we mock you over this "much ado about nothing" story. :laugh:

This is a PERFECT succinct summary of what occurred. Spot on.

It IS amusing trying to see lefties defend this.....KNOWING what they would have said if TRUMP did it....so they can all suck my taint.

That has been the case this entire century, why would it bother me?

I did not vote for them, I do not care if you mock them.

Just seems an odd thing to get your panties in a twist about.
Who is getting their panties in a twist? We are simply mocking a complete buffoon with glee. :laugh:

It's like saying how much you love a gift BEFORE YOU OPEN IT.

"OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE THIS BRACELET!!!!"

Uh, Kamala, open the present FIRST...AND THEN pretend you like it.

It is merely indicative of what a dumb fuck she is and she will be a terrible POTUS.

What was her % in the primaries? How many delegates did she win?

Any of you lefties defending her stupidity....

Imagine what you would be saying if TRUMP did the exact same thing...and then:

tenor.gif

Actually, she is not black unless we go by the old one drop" rule. If that is the case, I will be first in line to get my reparations.

Her mother is a dark-skinned Caucasian. He father is a mulatto. She is less black than Obama is!
well that prostrate crack was for otis....his comment to a woman in another thread about getting hers checked,apparently he doesnt realize that woman dont have one......

Biden/Harris has to be the most incompetent POTUS and VP we have ever had.

I feel like we are living in a simulation.

Americans EMBRACING TYRANNY?

What the fuck?

Actually, she is not black unless we go by the old one drop" rule. If that is the case, I will be first in line to get my reparations.

Her mother is a dark-skinned Caucasian. He father is a mulatto. She is less black than Obama is!

Her mother is Indian and her father is half-black Jamaican. She is not African-American at all, and is in fact only a quarter black.

Forum List

Back