Kamala Harris Will Remind Everyone How Awful She Is During Confirmation Hearing

Democrats got Trump elected and will get him re-elected.

“The optics of Harris teeing off on a Roman Catholic mother with a shrieking progressive ‘Gender traitor’ rant won’t really help Team Harris-Biden win over any hearts and minds in swing states where the polls are tight.”

As opposed to Pence the alien?
So I heard about Trump being Putin's right hand man but have not heard that Pence was an alien.

Should we get Mueller to investigate again?
Pence looks creepy with his white translucent skin, and he talks weird and shows no emotion, ever. And then there's his glued on wig. I think he's an alien.

“The optics of Harris teeing off on a Roman Catholic mother with a shrieking progressive ‘Gender traitor’ rant won’t really help Team Harris-Biden win over any hearts and minds in swing states where the polls are tight.”

Too bad the right wing is worse.

We should remind persons running for offices of public trust that this is their mission statement:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
View attachment 392036

As distasteful as this will come off that Biden was actually more correct than today Biden...
Biden understands our Constitution and the concept of an Public Office.

Biden today is a shell of what he was ten years ago...

Harris will be our President if Biden wins in November...
Maybe, but it is also a good reason to promote science and medicine to help find cures. Our useless and expensive War on Drugs does nothing to promote the general welfare.

A good management team can do most of the heavy lifting; Clinton had a good economic management team and wages actually outpaced inflation during his administration.
I do not disagree Bill Clinton and Newt Gingrich did a fine job during their time at each other throats but Biden is not Bill Clinton and Harris is not Barack Obama...

So I heard about Trump being Putin's right hand man but have not heard that Pence was an alien.

Pence looks creepy with his white translucent skin, and he talks weird and shows no emotion, ever. And then there's his glued on wig. I think he's an alien.

The nomination of someone who is an activist in his/her religion does present a problem that has nothing to do with religious bigotry. It is a matter of whether a justice/judge will be neutral or whether they will rule based on their individual religion. It's not that this woman is Catholic, it's that, if approved, she will be handing down rulings that affect all people in a nation of 330 million, not just Catholics. So the question remains as to whether the American people will have a neutral jurist or have Catholic dogma embedded in U.S. law. There is nothing "awful" in raising a completely legitimate question and not allowing a witness to dodge it. And Barrett has a track record.

I've always said of pence that if he was in a totally dark room, his eyes would glow red. He is remarkably creepy.

The nomination of someone who is an activist in his/her religion does present a problem that has nothing to do with religious bigotry. It is a matter of whether a justice/judge will be neutral or whether they will rule based on their individual religion. It's not that this woman is Catholic, it's that, if approved, she will be handing down rulings that affect all people in a nation of 330 million, not just Catholics. So the question remains as to whether the American people will have a neutral jurist or have Catholic dogma embedded in U.S. law. There is nothing "awful" in raising a completely legitimate question and not allowing a witness to dodge it. And Barrett has a track record.

Would you say the same thing about a justice that was a rabid radical episcopalianist? And they seemed hot to trot, on a religious basis, to embrace Gay Marriage and Abortion- controversial issues indeed?

Or is your problem not with the idea that the broad has religious scruples, but that those scruples are at odds with yours?

I'm not sure which has the more punchable face-voice between Harris and AOC.
I get the violent feels when they speak.

giphy.gif

I've always said of pence that if he was in a totally dark room, his eyes would glow red. He is remarkably creepy.
Bizarre how people see things so differently through the biased lens of politics. Pence seems like the most religious, gentlest soul.. father of six, never cursed or littered, kind of man.

Kamala Harris Will Remind Everyone How Awful She Is During Confirmation Hearing
In a recent interview, she was asked if the accusations of racism and sexual misconduct she made about Biden during the debates were lies. She just laughed like an uncomfortable idiot and kept saying "those were debates". A guess in Kamala-world, you can lie in debates because they're just debates. Pathetic.

Bizarre how people see things so differently through the biased lens of politics. Pence seems like the most religious, gentlest soul.. father of six, never cursed or littered, kind of man.

What libs really hate about Pence is his strict adherence to the Pence Rule.

Pence refuses to have sexual relations with anyone except his Old Lady. That infuriates them, as it eliminates one of their main lines of attack

Do you really think that they would allow Kamala to go to Washington DC to grill the new SCOTUS justice?

Absolutely, yes. Democrats can't hear what they are. They just don't

That makes two of us! :D

1*Ho7yB5mOreQJBBW0PTR20w.jpeg

Too bad the right wing is worse.

We should remind persons running for offices of public trust that this is their mission statement:

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
And yet shit stains like you ignore it each day.

Would you say the same thing about a justice that was a rabid radical episcopalianist? And they seemed hot to trot, on a religious basis, to embrace Gay Marriage and Abortion- controversial issues indeed?

Or is your problem not with the idea that the broad has religious scruples, but that those scruples are at odds with yours?
I don't know what an "episcopalianist" is but it is really funny. As I said, the question is whether or not she would rule according to the tenets of her religious denomination rather than as a neutral jurist. The Episcopalian leadership simply let people act as they wished with regard to gay marriage and abortion. They don't try to force any view on anyone or legislate what people inside and outside of the church could or couldn't do. I really haven't heard of a "rabid radical" Episcopalian. This woman, not "broad," can do what she likes on her own time.

She is usually briĺliant during these hearings. Tough and smart.

She is usually briĺliant during these hearings. Tough and smart.

She was a prosecutor. Prosecutors are not paid to be sweet.

What libs really hate about Pence is his strict adherence to the Pence Rule.

Pence refuses to have sexual relations with anyone except his Old Lady. That infuriates them, as it eliminates one of their main lines of attack

I haven't heard of anyone holding a gun to his head and forcing him to have sex, have you? Sex, for men at least, is pretty much voluntary.

I doubt that any woman would want to seduce him, anyway. I think that he is "safe" from harm. I don't want to think at all about what he and this Karen get up to. That's their business and I want to keep my dinner down.

Forum List

Back