Obama is Eager to Remind Everyone that He is an Idiot on Foreign Policy

They need to kill as many as it takes to make sure nothing like that happens ever again from those people.
I'd support bombing Gaza into such rubble that it would be UNINHABITABLE. If Jordan's king and queen want to deny the atrocities, let THEM harbor the poor misunderstood Palestinians. Neither Jordan, nor Egypt , nor any other of their "brotherly Arab" neighbors want them anywhere NEAR their nations. Gee, I wonder why? BLACK SEPTEMBER, anyone?

i-dont-understand-what-wrong-with-it-julianne-moore.gif

j/k :coffee:

He was not born in the US. :nono:

Damn Duke. How the hell do you think his mother got the baby Obama through US Customs and Immigration?

You're not THAT ignorant.

I'd support bombing Gaza into such rubble that it would be UNINHABITABLE. If Jordan's king and queen want to deny the atrocities, let THEM harbor the poor misunderstood Palestinians. Neither Jordan, nor Egypt , nor any other of their "brotherly Arab" neighbors want them anywhere NEAR their nations. Gee, I wonder why? BLACK SEPTEMBER, anyone?

Jews were told by God to be decent to strangers because they were refugees in Egypt.

So you would advocate killing his whole family in retaliation?

You are one sick BITCH

Your analogy, per usual, is shit. Your neighbor killed your family, raped your daughter, and then said you can't do squat about it when you got home.

So you shot him. That way he won't do it to any one else.

Your analogy, per usual, is shit. Your neighbor killed your family, raped your daughter, and then said you can't do squat about it when you got home.

So you shot him. That way he won't do it to any one else.
Showing you suck at analogies

If Israel was only killing Hamas, your analogy would be valid
But killing mostly innocent civilians is like killing the bad guys family

Nobody feels sorry for Hamas…….they do feel sorry for civilian casualties

Showing you suck at analogies

If Israel was only killing Hamas, your analogy would be valid
But killing mostly innocent civilians is like killing the bad guys family

Nobody feels sorry for Hamas…….they do feel sorry for civilian casualties

If hamass hadn't killed innocent music fest goers, and kidnapped foreign nationals from same, you might have a point.

But they DID!

DUMBFUCK!

Forum List

Back