Kamala Harris will never become President

Yawn...

I think it's unlikely that Harris will ever be elected in her own right, because more often than not, we don't elect sitting vice presidents. Nixon, Humphry, Mondale, Quayle, Gore all lost when they ran. Biden and Bush were kind of the exceptions... (and Nixon the second time he ran, I guess).

That said, the GOP has a bigger problem... they can't escape the influence of Trump... That puts whoever the GOP runs in 2024 at a disadvantage.

All Biden has to do in 2024 is ask, Are you better off than you were four years ago?

Okay. Well, looking right now.

Unemployment is down to 5.5% from a high of 14%
Despite the spike of Delta, we don't have nearly as many people dying of covid as we did last year, and it will be gone by the end of the year.
We don't have riots in the streets.

Are people upset about the images from Afghanistan? Yup. Will it have the psychological effect the fall of Saigon had? Nope.

The OP apparently didn’t see the census numbers that just came out.

Forget the 25th Amendment, the Democrats seem to have painted themselves into a corner. Unless Joe Biden miraculously dies in office, the Democrats are stuck with Old White Joe. And even if he does die in office, I'm sure they'll find a way to keep Kamala Harris from replacing him.

The Democrats elected Joe Biden on the basis of his popularity and their belief that he would be the one to oversee the post-pandemic recovery. What a clusterfuck that turned out to be. Even so, they are not about to replace him with the most unpopular person to ever run for the presidency, Kamala Harris. If you don't believe me, remember the 2017 governor's race in Virginia: It didn't matter that Northam's coonface pictures showed up, they still elected him.

So now it appears that even Joe Biden is throwing Harris under the bus.

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again

"Today, as things further deteriorate in Afghanistan, a question popped into my head — where’s Kamala Harris? The vice president hasn’t spoken publicly since the chaos started, mimicking the disappearing act she pulled early in Joe Biden’s presidency. Over the past weeks, she’s been the subject of several hit pieces as well, likely sourced from within the White House."

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again – Republican Daily

Will Joe live four years? That's the question. His brain is long gone

The OP apparently didn’t see the census numbers that just came out.

If you think that the future of American voting will be identity politics and nothing more, and Honkies might as well stay home as they will be eternally outnumbered- you might have a point.

But I am hopeful that issues and policies, and the candidates' competency will still play a part.

maybe to Conservatives……but they follow Trump

Shows their lack of credibility
If they put her in, the guns will be flying off the shelves. Gunapalooza. I remember walking around stores around when Biden was sworn in and the stores that sold guns and ammo and people waiting in line outside them and the ammo was sold out and they were pizzed.

I love it when you clowns opine on the latest Republican rumours and bullshit, using a Questionable Source to support your rumours and bullshit. Like your swill really has meaning or validity.

Thanks, sugarnipples. Next time I'll use the Daily Kos or the Democratic Underground for reference material.

:laughing0301:

She should never have been Vice President to begin with. She was only select because of the sex and the color of her skin, but most importantly NOT because of her ability or talent.

Will Joe live four years? That's the question. His brain is long gone

No problem. He could be in a drug-induced coma, on a respirator, a heart pump, a dialysis machine, and an iron lung, and he'd still be performing in the same worthless manner he is today.

She should never have been Vice President to begin with. She was only select because of the sex and the color of her skin, but most importantly NOT because of her ability or talent.

That says a lot about the utter stupidity of identity politics, doesn't it? Just because she self-identifies as a "Vice President" doesn't mean she is one.

Kameltoe has proven she can't get through a 10-min presser without a nervous breakdown. She's much too dizzy and confused when she's on her feet.

It's been fun laughing and pointing at that stuttering shit clown.... until this week. Like the rest of the planet, I've about had my fill of that drooling fucktard... it's time to expose the election theft and get the adults back in charge.

Thanks, sugarnipples. Next time I'll use the Daily Kos or the Democratic Underground for reference material.

:laughing0301:

Sorry to disappoint you, Dickless, that won't help you at all because I don't link to the Daily Kos either, nor do I read it, and for the same reason. While the Daily Kos is not a Questionable Source, like the sites you link to, it doesn't pass a fact check either:

Kameltoe has proven she can't get through a 10-min presser without a nervous breakdown. She's much too dizzy and confused when she's on her feet.

It's been fun laughing and pointing at that stuttering shit clown.... until this week. Like the rest of the planet, I've about had my fill of that drooling fucktard... it's time to expose the election theft and get the adults back in charge.

The adults are in charge. While you've been laughing and pointing at Joe Biden, Donald Trump is doing his best performance of a doddering old fool with his lounge act at Mar-a-lago.

The mid-term elections next year will give us a clue about how the nation is trending.

And it really depends on whether people actually want real leadership or more puppets who will say anything to get elected.

Trump was too concerned about his reputation amongst his supporters (essentially his legacy) than actually caring about the American people. (Normal for businessmen) He was effective at his job...he was not a statesman or very gracious....in fact his abrasiveness with non-supporters did more to divide the nation than hold it together.

Joe Biden...he has hidden most of his campaign and presidency to date. He definitely was elected by Trump's rallying of the opposition. Nobody really voted FOR him as much as against Trump. Kamala is perceived as a vindictive "Karen" that has no real agenda other than to be Joe's attack dog.
Joe's hiding has been somewhat successful...and the rhetoric about "how wonderful he has been" might work if he stops having major and massive gaffs...but with his frail appearance and recent blame shifting he could easily self destruct. (Old age gets everyone)

So...it will be interesting to see if the republicans can actually get a REAL LEADER instead of a focus point person who is willing to put up with a very frustrating job that has fewer benefits than something much more lucrative and rewarding. Most potential leaders will wait until Trump is actually out of the way before they start any move forward.

The adults are in charge. While you've been laughing and pointing at Joe Biden, Donald Trump is doing his best performance of a doddering old fool with his lounge act at Mar-a-lago.

You're such a sad, filthy old witch.... sitting around the trailer playing "Wrong Hole!" with yourself... and a spaghetti spoon....

You probably miss the days when you were throwing ashtrays and beer bottles at your pets.... before they all ran away....

Nobody will ever miss you.

Actually Democracked supporters now approve of the giggling commie over Xiden for POTUS.

They're sure a fucked up bunch aint they?

Forum List

Back