IMPEACH HIM!!! Biden has a 'callous indifference' when it comes to Afghan people:

When in the last 45 years did you become sympathetic towards the Afghani people?

Are you going to welcome 70,000 who helped the US?
It is rather hilarious that the right wing kooks are now singing the praises of the Afghan people. Their blob left the Iraqi nationals in the lurch (and even deported soldiers who fought over there)...and nary a peep.

It is rather hilarious that the right wing kooks are now singing the praises of the Afghan people. Their blob left the Iraqi nationals in the lurch (and even deported soldiers who fought over there)...and nary a peep.

They didn't care about Iraqi Christians either. There were 50 churches in Baghdad before Dubya's invasion.

Are we supposed to believe the right cares about the Afghan people? The right has shown more concern since the withdrawal than they have in the last twenty years for anyone. Plenty to attack Biden on over this fuckup but spare us your fake sympathy. You are not even allowed to mourn Americans who needlessly die of covid.

I couldn't care less about the Afghan people. I do care about the thousands of Americans stuck in Taliban occupied Afghanistan.

Biden made a mess of that. He yanked the program Trump set for just that set of circumstances.

Mans a blithering idiot and incompetent as hell.

I couldn't care less about the Afghan people. I do care about the thousands of Americans stuck in Taliban occupied Afghanistan.

Biden made a mess of that. He yanked the program Trump set for just that set of circumstances.

What was Trump's plan for Afghani refugees?

That so called program you are crying about never existed. Pompeo created it on paper but never actually made it happen. Who are these Americans still trapped in Afghanistan? If they are still there do they actually want to leave?

surada
I would doubt he was worried about Afghan refugees at all. We sure don't need more Sharia Law Mutants in the US. We have enough.

I worry about the thousands of Americans still in Afghanistan. Not your mythical Afghan refugees. Who cares about them?? I sure don't.

That so called program you are crying about never existed. Pompeo created it on paper but never actually made it happen. Who are these Americans still trapped in Afghanistan? If they are still there do they actually want to leave?
You sure are one stupid fuck. They are trapped there. They should have all been brought to Bagram AFB and flown out from there. Biden should have done that before he let the Taliban have Afghanistan.

Oh and that program was on paper and being ready to be implemented when your boy Biden put a stop to it.

You sure are one stupid fuck. They are trapped there. They should have all been brought to Bagram AFB and flown out from there. Biden should have done that before he let the Taliban have Afghanistan.

Oh and that program was on paper and being ready to be implemented when your boy Biden put a stop to it.
These ass holes here are dumber than Biden for CS. No one gives a shit about the Americans. Typical libturds

18,000 have been evacuated plus another 7,000 Thursday evening.

WTF did you vote for you stupid ass. You don't even realize what you brain dead did

The state dept already does all the stuff that you think got cancelled. There was no need to create another layer of bureaucracy around protecting Americans abroad. You see the best they can do is issue advisories for Americans to leave and keep the door open as long as they can. After that it's on the stragglers. Do you even know who these Americans are? Do they actually want to leave?

If we want to get out of this disastrous Presidency the right way, we need to get Harris and Pelosi out of the line of succession first. It shouldn't be too hard to find felonies to fit those two, crooked skankers that they both are.

surada
They should have all been pulled out before Biden gave Afghanistan to the Taliban but I'm glad they are getting out.

I'm sure the Taliban will let them go as they want all Americans gone.

If we want to get out of this disastrous Presidency the right way, we need to get Harris and Pelosi out of the line of succession first. It shouldn't be too hard to find felonies to fit those two, crooked skankers that they both are.
Are you inspired by the conservative takeover in Afghanistan? Think it might work here?

you deflect and deny quite well....
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

Forum List

Back