Kamala Harris will never become President

Trump has the genes, he's got that stamina. Trump's smart, he's strong. not just strong, he's smart!

i wonder where he gets that stamina?
Trumps father had alzheimers when he died. Trump has those genes. All the other shit you post we have seen by trumps performance that such things are not true.

Of course you're not disappointed. You had no expectations of him, other that "He's not Trump."

Now enjoy the shit sandwich you voted for. Be sure to wash it down with something, so you don't choke on it.
Biden is better than trump. Trump was the shit sandwich. Apparently you like shit sandwiches.

Trump did 6 rallies in 1 day multiple times. Biden would probably take a nap after standing for 20 minutes and speaking
Incorrect. Doing rallies is not doing the job. Trump could not do the job. He could perform and that's all those rallies were. Biden is presdent, you don't hear about executive time on his watch.

Biden is not senile. But you should be concerned about trump.

So from what you've seen, Sleepy Joe's multiple brain surgeries have had no effect on his mental acuity?

Then riddle me this, IM.

Why has Biden refused to take cognitive tests to see if he is legitimately touched in the head or not? President Trump was given the Cognitive Test and had the highest, best score ever recorded.

Incorrect. Doing rallies is not doing the job. Trump could not do the job. He could perform and that's all those rallies were. Biden is presdent, you don't hear about executive time on his watch.
it's gonna be a long 16 years for you of Trump being president, starting January 2024

Rallies are reporting back to the people on his performance. It sure is part of his job.

Biden is better than trump. Trump was the shit sandwich. Apparently you like shit sandwiches.

You only believe that because you're not intelligent enough to know that your friendly media is pissing down your leg, and telling you it's "rain."

Just like you're not intelligent enough to know that it's your beloved Democrat party that not only enslaved you, but limited your rights and made you poor and stupid.

Anyone with more than several working brain cells can see outright that this administration is shit, compared to Trump's, no matter how you feel about him.

Trump mismanaged both the pandemic and the protests. I say protests because at least 95 percent of the protests had no damage or injuries. So trump calling them riots was a lie and it is documented that because trump did what he did in Portland, it caused violence to increase.
Protecting a Federal building from surrounding violence that has already been in place causes violence to increase? Do you come from the school of “Don’t make the protestors angry?” How about the elderly couple crossing the street in Portland? That made the protestors angry.

Free speech does not a equate to an entitlement to be heard.

remember when it was despicable if your family owned slaves... oh wait, her family did own slaves
Jebus!

Her great great great grandmother, a slave, was F-d by her white slave owner and had a child or children by this white slave owner. The white great, great, great grandfather by force, is the slave owner, NOT her black great x 3 grandmother and/or any descendants.

Jebus!

Her great great great grandmother, a slave, was F-d by her white slave owner and had a child or children by this white slave owner. The white great, great, great grandfather by force, is the slave owner, NOT her black great x 3 grandmother and/or any descendants.

And this justifies Kamala exactly how?

The broad is part-white, and the one-drop rule applies.

Forget the 25th Amendment, the Democrats seem to have painted themselves into a corner. Unless Joe Biden miraculously dies in office, the Democrats are stuck with Old White Joe. And even if he does die in office, I'm sure they'll find a way to keep Kamala Harris from replacing him.

The Democrats elected Joe Biden on the basis of his popularity and their belief that he would be the one to oversee the post-pandemic recovery. What a clusterfuck that turned out to be. Even so, they are not about to replace him with the most unpopular person to ever run for the presidency, Kamala Harris. If you don't believe me, remember the 2017 governor's race in Virginia: It didn't matter that Northam's coonface pictures showed up, they still elected him.

So now it appears that even Joe Biden is throwing Harris under the bus.

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again

"Today, as things further deteriorate in Afghanistan, a question popped into my head — where’s Kamala Harris? The vice president hasn’t spoken publicly since the chaos started, mimicking the disappearing act she pulled early in Joe Biden’s presidency. Over the past weeks, she’s been the subject of several hit pieces as well, likely sourced from within the White House."

Kamala Harris Is Set up to Get Shivved in the Back by Joe Biden Again – Republican Daily

I love it when you clowns opine on the latest Republican rumours and bullshit, using a Questionable Source to support your rumours and bullshit. Like your swill really has meaning or validity.

Yawn...

I think it's unlikely that Harris will ever be elected in her own right, because more often than not, we don't elect sitting vice presidents. Nixon, Humphry, Mondale, Quayle, Gore all lost when they ran. Biden and Bush were kind of the exceptions... (and Nixon the second time he ran, I guess).

That said, the GOP has a bigger problem... they can't escape the influence of Trump... That puts whoever the GOP runs in 2024 at a disadvantage.

All Biden has to do in 2024 is ask, Are you better off than you were four years ago?

Okay. Well, looking right now.

Unemployment is down to 5.5% from a high of 14%
Despite the spike of Delta, we don't have nearly as many people dying of covid as we did last year, and it will be gone by the end of the year.
We don't have riots in the streets.

Are people upset about the images from Afghanistan? Yup. Will it have the psychological effect the fall of Saigon had? Nope.
You keep thinkin "swamp". The war on white males was won over a half century ago. Today is pure propaganda. Our nation is now "schizoid". The West is in decline to because we have have lowered our standards even though technology masks a lot it. Mensheviks and Bolsheviks are now in vogue.

Of course you're not disappointed. You had no expectations of him, other that "He's not Trump."

Now enjoy the shit sandwich you voted for. Be sure to wash it down with something, so you don't choke on it.

I pretty much looked for Biden to be a caretaker
No more of the daily drama, temper tantrums and senseless insults we got from Trump

So far, Biden looks to pass a massive infrastructure plan and is delivering a strong economy.

Not too shabby

Your happy talk post is your opinion, not necessarily fact.
1. Agree Xiden or Kamala are unelectable in 2024, so who will the DNC put up? Remember the fiasco in 2020?
2. The GOP either re-runs Trump,or picks someone new, I will not be voting for Trump in the primary, but if he wins, I'll vote for him in the general.
3. If Biden asks "are you better off than you were 4-years ago" the answer is NO. The democrats have open borders, CRT, 1619, the AFG disaster, racism, runaway inflation, and mishandling the covid pandemic, just to name a few.
4. Trump had a 3.5% unemployment before covid hit.
5. Xiden shutdown the KeystoneXL pipeline while approved Putin's Nord Stream 2 pipeline. How much did Hunter get for that benefit to Putin?
6. Riots in the streets? How about defund the police? Cities are shooting galleries. People don't feel safe on the streets. There is no "law and order" The country is a mess.
Biden and Harris may be unelectable in 2024, but one of them will top the ticket. By picking Harris as VP, Biden eliminated every other Democrat candidate from 2020. Who else do they have?

Forum List

Back