Kamala Harris will be Joe Biden's VP pick, Miranda Devine says

Well....

Donald_Trump_swearing_in_ceremony.jpg

She would make a good pick
So its Harris vs. Trump then as Biden is a senile old man. OK.

Biden seems to handle Fat Donnie well enough on his own.

He has a new attack out today
Win maybe but he is too senile to governs for four years IMO. Honestly if you can promise me that the rioting and looting will end if Biden is elected, I may even vote for Biden. Can you promise that?
That will do NOTHING but make them riot more.

They got what they wanted by rioting (Trump out). They will continue to riot because now they think it will work (and they can have communism).

I think Susan Rice is the person most ready and experienced to fill the presidents shoes, and Elizabeth Warren is ready as well... the other candidates for VP are fast learners...And bright, so they could be good too.

Foreign relationships and affairs is pretty important in this job.... Susan rice is the most prepared in this area.

Mark my words, if this is true, it's a major gift to Trump. She wasn't popular with the Black community during the Primaries, but I did see Hillary supporting her aggressively before and during the primary. Hmmm...

Trump would probably have a 5% lower bar to reach and it would motivate him too. She isn't going to win the Bernie Bros, she will help push them away. Many of them right into Trumps arms.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

The phrase Bass used translates to “commander in chief.”

Biden is doing events with all of the leading contenders. He's already done one with Stacey Abrams, and with Susan Rice. It's simply Kamal Harris' turn. Harris would make a great Attorney General. I've seen Warren suggested for Treasury Secretary, but I'd rather see her in Commerce, where she can rein in corporate lobbyists, and get worker representation on Boards of Directors, to protect their interests.

Ever since Reagan busted the air controllers union, the workers have lost power and a voice in shaping their wages and benefits. Now we see the Trump Administration using the pandemic to strip away even more worker protections, and to force people to work in unsafe conditions, with no recourse to sue employers or force them to provide adequate health and safety protections.

Win maybe but he is too senile to governs for four years IMO. Honestly if you can promise me that the rioting and looting will end if Biden is elected, I may even vote for Biden. Can you promise that?
That will do NOTHING but make them riot more.

They got what they wanted by rioting (Trump out). They will continue to riot because now they think it will work (and they can have communism).
Oh I agree 100%. Until we put the rioters in jail this will keep happening.

Mark my words, if this is true, it's a major gift to Trump. She wasn't popular with the Black community during the Primaries, but I did see Hillary supporting her aggressively before and during the primary. Hmmm...

Trump would probably have a 5% lower bar to reach and it would motivate him too. She isn't going to win the Bernie Bros, she will help push them away. Many of them right into Trumps arms.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

Who else would he pick? Stacy Abrams? Liz Warren? Harris was the only choice to make

Bubble brain Biden California dreaming on such a summers day.

Who else would he pick? Stacy Abrams? Liz Warren? Harris was the only choice to make
Gabbard would scare the fuck out of me.

Why? Abrams would scare me. Same for Warren.

No "right-leaning" independent will vote for either of those two, so no real change. Gabbard had some "right-leaning" people on here singing her praises.

so whats he going to do besides just attack trump?.....whats his plan on battling this virus while keeping the country from collapsing?...what about the violent rioters out there what is going to do about them?........

I think Susan Rice is the person most ready and experienced to fill the presidents shoes, and Elizabeth Warren is ready as well... the other candidates for VP are fast learners...And bright, so they could be good too.

Foreign relationships and affairs is pretty important in this job.... Susan rice is the most prepared in this area.
oh geezus.....i guess the democrats are scraping the bottom of the barrel just like the republicans are.....this country is in big trouble if those are the best out there....

Actually blacks hate harris

oh geezus.....i guess the democrats are scraping the bottom of the barrel just like the republicans are.....this country is in big trouble if those are the best out there....
You gotta deal with the hand dealt, Harry.

It's not like Pence was the best of the crop, for a vp pick of Trump's, but that's what you were dealt.... such is life.

No "right-leaning" independent will vote for either of those two, so no real change. Gabbard had some "right-leaning" people on here singing her praises.
She was the most sane of the Democrats IMO. Rest were 100% insane. Bloomberg doesn't count.

America is a big place. People will go the most remote areas for freedom.

Forum List

Back