Kamala Harris will be Joe Biden's VP pick, Miranda Devine says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Mark my words, if this is true, it's a major gift to Trump. She wasn't popular with the Black community during the Primaries, but I did see Hillary supporting her aggressively before and during the primary. Hmmm...

Trump would probably have a 5% lower bar to reach and it would motivate him too. She isn't going to win the Bernie Bros, she will help push them away. Many of them right into Trumps arms.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

The phrase Bass used translates to “commander in chief.”

Mark my words, if this is true, it's a major gift to Trump. She wasn't popular with the Black community during the Primaries, but I did see Hillary supporting her aggressively before and during the primary. Hmmm...

Trump would probably have a 5% lower bar to reach and it would motivate him too. She isn't going to win the Bernie Bros, she will help push them away. Many of them right into Trumps arms.

Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., will likely be presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s vice presidential pick, New York Post columnist Miranda Devine said on Tuesday.

“I think the interesting thing about Kamala Harris, though, is the fact that she’s coming out to showcase her ways just as she’s becoming the favorite as the vice president pick for Joe Biden,” Devine told “Fox & Friends," pointing to an event Harris has scheduled with DJs to support Biden's candidacy.

“As you see with this DJ promotion that she’s doing, she’s trying to inject some cool into the campaign and she is, after all, a good friend of President [Barack] Obama and he’ll be the sort of silent force behind the throne of Joe Biden."

Meanwhile, past praise for the late Cuban dictator Fidel Castro has some Miami-area Democrats worried about a lawmaker said to be in the running to join the Joe Biden ticket.

Rep. Karen Bass, a Los Angeles Democrat who heads the Congressional Black Caucus, referred to Castro as “comandante en jefe” after he died in 2016 – and called his passing “a great loss to the people of Cuba,” Politico reported.

What a winning combination huh, the half wit and the ho.

I'll be shocked if Biden doesn't run a black woman like her. Not only is it transparently tailor made for the moment to energize the college female progressive base upon which the Left relies, but what man could Biden run next to him that wouldn't maker Biden look old, weak and stupid?

She would make a good pick

Because....?
Because black vagina
I wish we still had the funny and agree button.

For now you will just have to accept my love.
FUNNY & AGREE.png

Logically and realistically it would be a gift to Trump,
except the left no longer operates under normal laws of physics.
Let's hope you're right though.

If she is the choice, her record as A.G is going to get a great deal of play. It will be the perfect pairing with Bidens vote in the 90's that incarcerated record black youth. Trump would now have the perfect contrast that would work for Bernie Bros and Independents alike, "I did Justice Reform, they did hard lock downs of non-violent black American citizens".

If I am Trump I would make that point "American citizens" whenever referring to this history. It hits all Americans that way, and the black community don't feel they need to be pandered to, they are Americans, with every Gdamn right that anyone else has. Trump defended those rights and used a common sense approach after consulting with police services, his opponents did not defend those rights.

She is such a Hillary facsimile that I refuse to believe that Biden is going to choose her. Until I see it, I won't believe it. I'm not a pollster, but I feel that she is the worst V.P choice for him. Trump would have a big 'ol target for this campaign.

If true this is a gift to Trump in this era of BLM insanity. Harris' record on the matter of police misconduct is not good. I know Biden himself has mental deficiencies but is everyone around him also operating at about
half power?

Forum List

Back