Kamala Harris Was in Charge Briefly

FElQ_ecXMAwCicw

lol

I was going to post the bit about Harris being in charge, but then I thought, "naw they can't be that racist."

"No way!'

It seems strange that Biden did not have a colonoscopy prior to the inauguration, and then he would not need one for at least the term. So, he probably had something. And didn't the Royal Family complain about his flatuence???

lol

I was going to post the bit about Harris being in charge, but then I thought, "naw they can't be that racist."

"No way!'
The entire time she was in charge, all she did was think "What if Biden dies? Anesthesia is dangerous for old men, he might die, then I will be the president."

For the record, everyone hates Kamala. She is an awful human being. Fake as shit, laughs weirdly at weird moments, highly unlikeable and not even remotely trust worthy. In fact, her only attribute is the fact that she is black in 2021. She has nothing to offer, except her skin color and being born a female.

So Biden had a colonoscopy and turned the reins over to Kamala for a brief period of time.

Anyway, back to [not] normal.

That is the normal thing to do. The former guy would not do it as he feared everyone, even his own VP

Neither of them are in charge of anything. They are told by their keepers what they are allowed to do.

Well President Biden underwent a colonoscopy today and I'm happy to say that they didn't find anything. When Trump had his last colonoscopy the doctor found Kevin McCarthy.

He wouldn't come out either.

Forum List

Back