BLM using rittenhouse trial to claim white supremacy

I have to agree. The Fed needs to look at how only white people were involved here in both the perps and defendant, and find out why there was no diversity in this crime! :rock:
Yeah, its not fair. Clearly it's all about blacks and black rioting, so why is it only about whites? Need to shoehorn some random blacks in there and pair them up with some opposite sex white, too, just to make everyone extra mad.

Great victory for America, death knell for the democratic fascists and their media, who combined to manufacture a riot out of the righteous shooting of a black thug, and a racial war out of the shooting of three white thugs by a good white kid armed with America's rifle! :thewave:

Every time BLM members and supporters riot, they need to be rounded up and flown to Nigeria or some other African nation where they would feel more comfortable, except for the fact that the Africans in those nations expect people to work for a living and not steal.

Every time BLM members and supporters riot, they need to be rounded up and flown to Nigeria or some other African nation where they would feel more comfortable, except for the fact that the Africans in those nations expect people to work for a living and not steal.
Liberia is that a way.....

They will never be able to figure out the solution on their own.

US4CC.meme.BLM_Girls - Constitutional_Convention.png

Deserves an award for dispatching 2 Antifa thugs!

They all need to just die.
Those who were rioting need to be in jail for a very long time. Those who were protesting should keep their grievances lawful and not let their emotions run away from them over this correct verdict.

antifa just needs to be hunted down and spanked, cause their parents failed them.

A bunch of white supremacists opining on this is rather hilarious.

BLM is right.

Rittenhouse has never done or said anything that warrants accusing him of being a "white supremist"
However, Joe Biden has a long history of saying outrageous racist things.
Joe Biden is the real white supremist and he got 81 million Democrat Cultist votes.
— Barack Obama is “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”
— “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”
— “Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”
— “Unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”
— “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”
— “My children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point,”
— “So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap,”

I have to agree. The Fed needs to look at how only white people were involved here in both the perps and defendant, and find out why there was no diversity in this crime! :rock:
all racist bs. kyle is inconcent lol

they also still believe in slavery. tell blm to go there and get rid of it there were it really exists.

Forum List

Back