Kamala Harris Tosses Word Another Salad to Astronauts & Space Scientists

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
She is such a gifted speaker! They should let her talk more often, to anybody & everybody.
I'm sure the actual rocket scientists at NASA are simply dazzled by her oratory skills.

Harris also chaired a National Space Council meeting where she delivered more inspiring remarks.

“Today, the business of our work is for the council to report on the work that has occurred since our last meeting across these areas. We will today also discuss the work yet ahead, the work we must still do,” Harris said.

Good find. I saw a report on Twiiter that she arrived in Houston, but I did not wonder why, other than Democrat strategy.

She is such a gifted speaker! They should let her talk more often, to anybody & everybody.
I'm sure the actual rocket scientists at NASA are simply dazzled by her oratory skills.

Harris also chaired a National Space Council meeting where she delivered more inspiring remarks.

“Today, the business of our work is for the council to report on the work that has occurred since our last meeting across these areas. We will today also discuss the work yet ahead, the work we must still do,” Harris said.

In her defense, it must be tough concentrating when the entire time she's tossing her salad, she's wondering how many rockets she could take.

I made a mistake in the OP- I meant to say NASA would be dazzled by her oral skills.
She is very adept in the oral skills.
Oratory... not so much

I Think she really nailed down that word salad considering . It's a lot of work building a word salad, couldnt have been to easy for her without a tape measure.

The poor thing is just so dizzy and confused when she's on her feet. Intuitively you'd think she'd be so much more eloquent on her back with a large black cock in her mouth, but obviously the mumbling and pixelating would be annoying.

kamala muscle memory.jpg

I saw tossed salad and Kamala Harris in the subject, and I got excited.

The disappointment has triggered me.

Forum List

Back