Kamala Harris Thinks Ginsburg's Dying Wish Should Be Considered.....Unbelievable

Who cares about this ho......she doesn't consider Tupac's dying wish because this harlot still thinks he's alive......

Sen. Harris accused President Trump and Republicans of “ignoring” Justice Ginsburg’s “final wish” by filling the seat.

“It looks like this president and his party are not interested in hearing any of the lessons from Justice Ginsburg,” she said, campaigning in North Carolina. “Already, the president and his party have chosen to ignore Justice Ginsburg’s final wish: to hold off the nomination to replace her until after the next president is chosen. A wish, by the way, shared by the American people.”

This woman wants to be VP.

She is so fucking stupid, you have to wonder who she slept with to get the nod.

1. If RBG had wished Kamala Harris to jump off Angel Falls in Venezuela, would she do that ?
2. Like she gives a flying fuck about her last wish. Just one more way to whine and cry about losing more of the SCOTUS.
3. She clearly does not understand the role of the court. Like so many on the left, she is worried about the ACA. She could care less about the constitution.

Evidence 1: Tweet from the moron KH:

From day one, Trump made clear that he had a litmus test for Supreme Court Justices: destroy the ACA’s protections for people with preexisting conditions and overturn our right to make our own health care decisions. We cannot let that happen—I strongly oppose this nomination.

There is no litmus test and she knows it. So:

4. She's a liar.

And we want to put these assholes in charge of healthcare.

Fuck'em.
Fuck that whore. I had a wish that the old bitch Ginsberg would die and she did making me happy indeed. That old bag had no business and no place on the court. To tell you the honest truth I was beginning to suspect that the grim reaper was a fucking Democrat the way he was dragging his feet taking the old bitch out

I can't wait to watch Pence dissect her in the debate.

I have terrible news, Billy, my aunt just passed away late last night.
It was a terrible thing after a long illness with fighting cancer.
We were all standing around her death bed as she was struggling
to take her last few wheezing, dying breathes, and as the light
started going out in her eyes, she was just barely able to reach out
and pull my ear close to her mouth so she could utter her last words
as she passed away, telling me it was her dying wish
that Kamela Harris go FUCK HERSELF.

True story. :smoke:

She went well.

Sen. Harris accused President Trump and Republicans of “ignoring” Justice Ginsburg’s “final wish” by filling the seat.

“It looks like this president and his party are not interested in hearing any of the lessons from Justice Ginsburg,” she said, campaigning in North Carolina. “Already, the president and his party have chosen to ignore Justice Ginsburg’s final wish: to hold off the nomination to replace her until after the next president is chosen. A wish, by the way, shared by the American people.”

1. If RBG had wished Kamala Harris to jump off Angel Falls in Venezuela, would she do that ?
2. Like she gives a flying fuck about her last wish. Just one more way to whine and cry about losing more of the SCOTUS.
3. She clearly does not understand the role of the court. Like so many on the left, she is worried about the ACA. She could care less about the constitution.

From day one, Trump made clear that he had a litmus test for Supreme Court Justices: destroy the ACA’s protections for people with preexisting conditions and overturn our right to make our own health care decisions. We cannot let that happen—I strongly oppose this nomination.

4. She's a liar.

Fuck'em.
HeelsUp Harris. What would one expect?

Ginsburg's wishes should have no affect on how the government is run. I hate to admit it though but the Democrats do have a point that the Republicans blocked Obama's nominee because it was an election year and this year will push their nominee through regardless. I think they're potentially going to alienate moderate voters by such hypocrisy-and with the razor thin results of the last election can they afford to do that?

Ginsburg's wishes should have no affect on how the government is run. I hate to admit it though but the Democrats do have a point that the Republicans blocked Obama's nominee because it was an election year and this year will push their nominee through regardless. I think they're potentially going to alienate moderate voters by such hypocrisy-and with the razor thin results of the last election can they afford to do that?

And?

That's how politics works.

4. She's a liar.

Fuck'em.
Harris isn't really black but she's had a lot of black in her. Willie Brown to be precise.

The Democrats have no point on this matter. The Senate is under no obligation to provide advice and consent to the opposing party.

It's just too bad about them.

Thats what is meant by elections have consequences, dummy.

The Democrats have no point on this matter. The Senate is under no obligation to provide advice and consent to the opposing party.

It's just too bad about them.

No, that's not quite true. They're obligated to provide advice to a President of an opposing party. Leftists are just mad that they advised Obama to go fuck himself.

1) No hypocrisy involved. Two very different situations. Obama was a lame duck President; Trump isn't. Obama had a Senate whose majority was from the opposite party as him; Trump doesn't. The Senate has the Constitutional power AND the precedent to take a pass on considering any appointment they choose to. Obviously, they also have the Constitutional power to consider and vote for any appointment they choose to.

2) This philosophy that Republicans must refuse to use any political power they gain in order to win elections so that they can get political power which they then can never use has always been both insane and pointless. I think we also saw with the election of President Trump that voters get very tired of it. How do we KNOW that any use of political power by Republicans is going to "alienate moderate voters"? Have we ever tried it? Why in the hell are we letting Democrats define the parameters of debate reality with their lies and propaganda, anyway?

They owned the senate in both cases.

If Obama had nominated ACB, you can bet your ass Mitch would have approved her.

Forum List

Back