Kamala Harris should put her application in at Saturday Night Live

And, she's qualified to be prez.

Suck it up boys.

No doubt your considering the bar Biden established...dumbass.

1625958480110.png

Last edited:
All candidates for national office should be required to pass a 12th grade civics test. Haven't paid the least bit of attention to Harris, but I have my doubts whether some of the Democrats and Republicans of past and present could pass.

Harris lambasted for remark on rural voters' ability to cast ballots​

"Election laws requiring voters to include a copy of identification with their ballots threaten to shut out those who might not have access to a photocopier, Harris said Friday."

So, Ms Harris...

'Rural' voters don't have access to libraries, banks, lawyers, etc that MIGHT have a photocopier that would make them a copy?

are you REALLY that much of an elitist?
Was Pence ? Was the garbage trump qualified to be president? You had no problem with the worst America has ever known

Was Pence ?
yes
Was the garbage trump qualified to be president?
yes
You had no problem with the worst America has ever known

and you prove, once again, you're an idiot.
Trump 3 from being voted the worst ever And soon will be last You support him and call me an idiot ,,,,,? With you stupid is forever

"Election laws requiring voters to include a copy of identification with their ballots threaten to shut out those who might not have access to a photocopier, Harris said Friday."

So, Ms Harris...

'Rural' voters don't have access to libraries, banks, lawyers, etc that MIGHT have a photocopier that would make them a copy?

Is she a natural born U.S. Citizen?
Has she maintained U.S. residency for at least 14 years?
Is she over 35?

So, Ms Harris...

Is she a natural born U.S. Citizen?
Has she maintained U.S. residency for at least 14 years?
Is she over 35?

So was Trump, and he never met your 'standards'.

I live in a town of six thousand people and have a Walmart, so I can get it done…

Also doesn’t the Post Office do copies?

If I remember they did but unsure they still do, and also any bank like you said, so what is Harris implying except she believe rural people are stupid or lack resources when rural America has a lot of what cities have, so her argument is weak as can be and need to brush up on society before commenting…

The last printer I purchased was about ten years ago for $65.00. It's an Epson and is still working great. You don't even need a computer to make a copy. Just put the item you need copied on the scanner and hit the copy button.

Was Pence ? Was the garbage trump qualified to be president? You had no problem with the worst America has ever known

Was Trump qualified? That can be found in a document foreign to leftists called the US Constitution. Trump's accomplishments are so many it takes too long to list them. What has your dementia patient accomplished? The border the worst it's been in over 20 years? Inflation out of control? A shortage of workers in a country that has 5.8% unemployment because the commies are paying people more to stay home than work? Gasoline up over 30% since the misfit took over and predicted to go even higher? Using our military to guard a bunch of people that constantly tell us we don't need firearms to protect ourselves; for over six months now? Forcing schools to allow weirdos in dresses compete in female athletics robbing these poor girls out of a trophy and possibly a college scholarship?

I have bad news for ya, this is the worst America has ever known. If Trump were reelected, none of this BS would be going on in our country today.

I live in a town of six thousand people and have a Walmart, so I can get it done…

Also doesn’t the Post Office do copies?

If I remember they did but unsure they still do, and also any bank like you said, so what is Harris implying except she believe rural people are stupid or lack resources when rural America has a lot of what cities have, so her argument is weak as can be and need to brush up on society before commenting…

The last printer I purchased was about ten years ago for $65.00. It's an Epson and is still working great. You don't even need a computer to make a copy. Just put the item you need copied on the scanner and hit the copy button.

Harris is a elitist that believe rural America is ass backwards and can’t do anything…

Harris is a elitist that believe rural America is ass backwards and can’t do anything…

They are so used to insulting the black people in our country and getting away with it they think they can do it to anybody. Rural America is much smarter than that regardless what she thinks.

Funny thing is most of rural America have IPhones or Samsung phones along with better internet services than the inner city most of the time along with Walmart and Post Offices, so let be clear Harris has no clue about Rural America and is just dim witted as can be…

Forum List

Back