Kamala Harris should put her application in at Saturday Night Live

1625984111911.png

Yep! We don't have no 'lectricitee' out here in the boonies either so the government can keep those fancy voting machines they use too. We'll just have to make do and hand count those votes.

Just remember we're all just a bunch of backwards hillbillies and wouldn't know nothin' about those fancy things from the big city.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

You are totally skipping over the fact that there is no damned reason for all of these jerky laws to force any voter to jump through hoops. Who cares what anyone copy or can't?

Explain how the republican party has descended into such a cesspool. There used to be respectable people in the republican party, but not any more.

I'd like to see rural farmers and ranchers sell their produce and meats to only red states and cities and see how the left feels about going hungry for disrespecting them.

So Democrats have found another excuse as to why Voter ID isn’t fair. It used to be solely that Blacks were incapable of getting a state -issued ID. Now, they’ve figured out to add to the list by putting “rural” people (ie white people) as being too stupid to use a photocopy machine for Mail in purposes.

When I look at the current administration, I see the makings of the movie, "Idiocracy."

I'd like to see rural farmers and ranchers sell their produce and meats to only red states and cities and see how the left feels about going hungry for disrespecting them.
I guess those blue states can take back the tax dollars they give to red states then.

Stop being a child. We're one country and we don't need to invent new ways to be assholes to each other.

Why does the racist, possibly transgender Camala speak through its nose?

PROGS play victim cards to fuck everything up. Never mind they cheat, Democrats entertain the lowest 1% common denominators and attempt to normalize it, because they know a dumbed down corrupt public swings DEmonicrat.

That and Kamala has the lowest character of all Democrats next to MAYBE Swalwell. Ideal for PROGS to elect, they've fallen just that far.

Harris is a elitist that believe rural America is ass backwards and can’t do anything…

They are so used to insulting the black people in our country and getting away with it they think they can do it to anybody. Rural America is much smarter than that regardless what she thinks.
Smart enough to get out of the leftist crap holes.

Harris is a elitist that believe rural America is ass backwards and can’t do anything…

They are so used to insulting the black people in our country and getting away with it they think they can do it to anybody. Rural America is much smarter than that regardless what she thinks.

Name one leftist crap hole that is not Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Laredo, or Corpus Christi!

( As Mike read that he just realized there are a lot of worthless Cities in Tejas damn it! )

Name one leftist crap hole that is not Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, El Paso, Laredo, or Corpus Christi!

( As Mike read that he just realized there are a lot of worthless Cities in Tejas damn it! )
San Fran, LA, NYC, Baltimore, Portland, Chicago, Minneapolis….

Yeah cause... no one in rural America has a cell phone.... which can photocopy your license...
You can't make up this kind of stupid

Her qualifications are that she has the right skin color and genitals. So yeah I guess technically she is qualified.

But it doesn't matter what she said, it will barely be noticed and anyone she offends wouldn't vote for her anyway so she doesn't give a shit.

Her qualifications are that she has the right skin color and genitals. So yeah I guess technically she is qualified.

But it doesn't matter what she said, it will barely be noticed and anyone she offends wouldn't vote for her anyway so she doesn't give a shit.

I think their original plans were to have Biden win and then get rid of him and insert Whorris so the Democrats could say they had the first female President of color. Now they realize she's not liked by many people, and if they threw her in now, it will bring more assurance of a Republican President in 2024. Now they are stuck with Dementia and very worried about it. They even tried to pressure him into giving up his exclusive authority over our nuclear arms because even they don't trust his mental abilities.

Funny thing is most of rural America have IPhones or Samsung phones along with better internet services than the inner city most of the time along with Walmart and Post Offices, so let be clear Harris has no clue about Rural America and is just dim witted as can be…

Of course she does. She watches reruns of the Andy Griffith show.

I think their original plans were to have Biden win and then get rid of him and insert Whorris so the Democrats could say they had the first female President of color. Now they realize she's not liked by many people, and if they threw her in now, it will bring more assurance of a Republican President in 2024. Now they are stuck with Dementia and very worried about it. They even tried to pressure him into giving up his exclusive authority over our nuclear arms because even they don't trust his mental abilities.

I think their original plans were to have Biden win and then get rid of him and insert Whorris so the Democrats could say they had the first female President of color.

I agree.

They would have been better off to put the names of all black female democrat politicians in a hat, and pulling out 6 7/8s.

I figured that was the plan. Then they can spend generations yelling "we had the first black woman president". No need to elect her, she just slides right in.

Harris lambasted for remark on rural voters' ability to cast ballots​

"Election laws requiring voters to include a copy of identification with their ballots threaten to shut out those who might not have access to a photocopier, Harris said Friday."

So, Ms Harris...

'Rural' voters don't have access to libraries, banks, lawyers, etc that MIGHT have a photocopier that would make them a copy?

are you REALLY that much of an elitist?
Was Pence ? Was the garbage trump qualified to be president? You had no problem with the worst America has ever known
Pence has a history of MAGA, not White People Bad.

Forum List

Back