Kamala Harris should put her application in at Saturday Night Live

Harris lambasted for remark on rural voters' ability to cast ballots​

"Election laws requiring voters to include a copy of identification with their ballots threaten to shut out those who might not have access to a photocopier, Harris said Friday."

So, Ms Harris...

'Rural' voters don't have access to libraries, banks, lawyers, etc that MIGHT have a photocopier that would make them a copy?

are you REALLY that much of an elitist?
Was Pence ? Was the garbage trump qualified to be president? You had no problem with the worst America has ever known

Was Pence ?
yes
Was the garbage trump qualified to be president?
yes
You had no problem with the worst America has ever known

and you prove, once again, you're an idiot.

My question for the left is have they ever looked at today technology and understand getting something copied is not as hard as they believe.

As Will stated banks can do copies along with the many stores like Walmart, so why is it the left attempts to make this argument when it can be debunked?

wonder how may of those 'disadvantaged rural' voters have scanners connected to their computers?

Or know someone who does?

My question for the left is have they ever looked at today technology and understand getting something copied is not as hard as they believe.

As Will stated banks can do copies along with the many stores like Walmart, so why is it the left attempts to make this argument when it can be debunked?

wonder how may of those 'disadvantaged rural' voters have scanners connected to their computers?

Or know someone who does?

I live in a town of six thousand people and have a Walmart, so I can get it done…

Also doesn’t the Post Office do copies?

If I remember they did but unsure they still do, and also any bank like you said, so what is Harris implying except she believe rural people are stupid or lack resources when rural America has a lot of what cities have, so her argument is weak as can be and need to brush up on society before commenting…

"Election laws requiring voters to include a copy of identification with their ballots threaten to shut out those who might not have access to a photocopier, Harris said Friday."

So, Ms Harris...

'Rural' voters don't have access to libraries, banks, lawyers, etc that MIGHT have a photocopier that would make them a copy?

Is she a natural born U.S. Citizen?
Has she maintained U.S. residency for at least 14 years?
Is she over 35?

them dang rural voters just got operate one of those copy machines…i mean they can operate a tractor, planter, dairy parlor etc to make sure Ms Harris gets her food for her fancy dinner parties but you know just cant operate a copier

So, Ms Harris...

Well, she is a racist. Thinks that blacks are incapable of surviving in America without the help of 'Whitey'.

She’s fucking retarded.

I'm rural.

1625956472011.png

;)

Kamala Harris the living embodiment of the Peter Principle in action.
She hasn't been remotely qualified since she was California AG.
That was her apex and even then she was in over her head.

Forum List

Back