Kamala Harris should put her application in at Saturday Night Live

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
So, I wandered over to C-SPAN and found that the Vice-Presidente made a speech today, and since I have seen plenty of videos of Uncle Joe's dementia symptoms, and not much from Sexy Desi Kamala - so I clicked it. It is only 17 minutes, and the first five are spent introducing her, and then she spends three minutes going over what all they already know about her, and then she tells us that no one is getting high-speed internet, or allowed to vote. She is absolutely hilarious as she walks on to the podium - just like a Saturday Night Live skit.

Those rural hicks and my never seen a camera on a phone before. Let alone know wheee a printer can be found.

Yikes!!! She's second in line?
The Tan Messiah would never allow her to sit in the big chair. I really believe that these Marxist pricks have a goal of piling up one humiliation after another on average Americans until they just collapse under the weight of it and become hopelessly demoralized. What they're too damned stupid to grasp is the reaction won't be demoralization. It will be a growing response of cold rage.
I saw a piece today that stated 61% of the county governments in the U.S. have already created legal protections for 2A sanctuary. 61%!

These DC fools are going to look up at some point and realize the only control they really have will be from the barrel of a gun. That'll sort of take the fun out of their games.

Harris lambasted for remark on rural voters' ability to cast ballots​

"Election laws requiring voters to include a copy of identification with their ballots threaten to shut out those who might not have access to a photocopier, Harris said Friday."

So, Ms Harris...

'Rural' voters don't have access to libraries, banks, lawyers, etc that MIGHT have a photocopier that would make them a copy?

are you REALLY that much of an elitist?

"Election laws requiring voters to include a copy of identification with their ballots threaten to shut out those who might not have access to a photocopier, Harris said Friday."

So, Ms Harris...

'Rural' voters don't have access to libraries, banks, lawyers, etc that MIGHT have a photocopier that would make them a copy?

To answer your question if she is qualified?

In my opinion no, and Biden would have been better off taking Duckworth instead.

As for rural people unable to get something copied, ever been to Kroger, Walmart or here in Texas HEB?

Nahh GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Everything... and i mean everything to this woman can be boiled down to one sentence - "white people are all bad people".
PERIOD.

It has nothing to do with white people. They used black people to justify their objection to Voter-ID, now they're using white people because they've been called out on their racism. The truth of the matter is that Democrats don't want ID because if some of their constituents have to put a little effort into voting, they simply won't vote. Republicans are less concerned about ID than they are to make it so you have to put a little work into voting which we also know would turn off a lot of potential Democrat votes.

So, Ms Harris...

Was Pence ? Was the garbage trump qualified to be president? You had no problem with the worst America has ever known

Forum List

Back