Kamala Harris Said She’s Not Comfortable With Bernie Sanders Health Care Plan. Which She Cosponsored

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris claimed during a fundraiser this weekend that she “has not been comfortable” with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Medicare-for-all plan, despite cosponsoring the legislation last year.

“I believe in capitalism, but capitalism is not working for most people,” Harris assured a group of wealthy donors during a series of fundraisers in the Hamptons.

Sen. Kamala Harris Said She’s Not ‘Comfortable’ With Bernie’s Health Care Plan, Which She Cosponsored

Shes right about capitalism not working for everyone. Lazy ass do nothings never do well with capitalism.

Someone should ask her if she is happy with California Legalizing Prostitution with children as young as 13 years old.

She was involved in promoting that.

Ask her if she is happy with it.

California Democratic Sen. Kamala Harris claimed during a fundraiser this weekend that she “has not been comfortable” with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders’ Medicare-for-all plan, despite cosponsoring the legislation last year.

“I believe in capitalism, but capitalism is not working for most people,” Harris assured a group of wealthy donors during a series of fundraisers in the Hamptons.

Sen. Kamala Harris Said She’s Not ‘Comfortable’ With Bernie’s Health Care Plan, Which She Cosponsored

Shes right about capitalism not working for everyone. Lazy ass do nothings never do well with capitalism.

On the subject of Bernie, I say "watch out", he is going to make a great deal of noise no matter what everyone thinks. He is proposing heavy libertarian justice reforms that even I believe probably go too far. However, as I always say, Americans are inherently libertarian in their souls, he is going to do some cross over unless other Dems can find a sweet spot to woo the same people.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. She's talking to the Hampton affluent crowd. She wants their cash. Plus, I wonder what she means when she states that private insurance would have to adhere to strict Medicare requirements on costs and benefits? Would this make private insurance just like Medicare for All by proxy?

Forum List

Back