Kamala Harris Is No Longer Highlighted as a Black Female – This Week She Is Referred to as an Asian

It gets better by the day.

NBC News came out with a report claiming that Kamala Harris is an Asian. Why is she no longer highlighted as a black woman?

The insanity of the left continues. In November, Kamala Harris was highlighted as the first black woman vice president.

Harris is both black and East Indian. Why is this so hard for conservatives to understand? If one parent is black and the other is from India, it makes you bi-racial.

Conservatives are completely incapable of discerning anything for themselves.

Alrighty then, which part is Asian?

The part that listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released a song.

Unlike Democrats, I don't see a person's color. In my world we concern ourselves with character instead. I can say Kamala is a skank and dirty whore free of all bias.

Last edited:
What will she be next?
Anything but white.
That’s because democrats want to demonize all things white as white supremacist, connect that white supremacy to American culture and history and thereby raze American history and culture.
The ensuing step is to then rebuild America into a Marxist, globalist colony.
Fuck the democrat party in the ass with a hot poker.

What will she be next?
Anything but white.
That’s because democrats want to demonize all things white as white supremacist, connect that white supremacy to American culture and history and thereby raze American history and culture.
This is the discussion that all the lefties are evading.

It gets better by the day.

NBC News came out with a report claiming that Kamala Harris is an Asian. Why is she no longer highlighted as a black woman?

The insanity of the left continues. In November, Kamala Harris was highlighted as the first black woman vice president.

Harris is both black and East Indian. Why is this so hard for conservatives to understand? If one parent is black and the other is from India, it makes you bi-racial.

Conservatives are completely incapable of discerning anything for themselves.

Alrighty then, which part is Asian?
I saw "Enter The Dragon" over 100 times....that makes me Chinese.
I've been to Hong Kong 3 times and Kowloon once.

fdgdfgdf.gif

Oh....and I studied under Sifu Jerry Poteet....an actual student of Jeet Kung Do Master Bruce Lee
Here's a video of him training Jason Lee for his movie about Bruce "Dragon".

Plus.....I love fried rice....so....there's that.

Last edited:
What will she be next?
Anything but white.
This is the discussion that all the lefties are evading.
That’s because the only rebuttals would be lies.

Forum List

Back