Nearing End of 1st Year Joe Biden Is The Nation’s Most Hated First Term President In History

More Boy Scout fantasies eh? Be careful with the campout canoodling :D
They put those evil people at the Capitol Building in prison like a gulag. For nothing if they were freedom fighters trying to tell us all what was going on. And Biden has proved since his installation that they were right. Let them go. Let them go. Let them go. They did nothing wrong compared what was going on in our nation in blue areas. This if they were not Progs and not a false flag communist gig. This is why the FBI,CIA, Homeland Security, DOJ, Pentagon and other are not trusted by more and more people. You are not listening. We do not watch your TV propaganda anymore in believing. TV shows showing women beating the shit out of men regularly. The police and fire have been infected by this. Costing twice as much as it should because of it. But the taxpayer is on the hook so who cares. The military is slowly being infected and the costs are rising. NASA spends a third of its budget on Diversity and it does not need to with their projects having to come from all fifty states. All you have to do is see MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL with no women in it. But the movies and TV are different. And men who are not hired may become criminals. And they are.

What I want to know, is who will the Dems run for 2021? Biden would be 82--86 in his second term, and that doesn't look viable to me. Especially with 38% approval now!!

Anyone have any idea? I can't think of anyone. Hopefully not AOC or that Muslim headdress woman.

I give him three more months at the most.
Maybe, if he simply dies! But Harris has 10 percentage points LESS approval: they can't hope to run her for 2024. For the same reason, they wouldn't want to force him out, because they would be expected to run Harris in that case and that won't fly.

I think BOTH parties have very compromised presidential runs. Trump is hanging up the GOP (and I don't care, I'll vote for him if he makes it to the nomination) and the current Dems are unelectable, but who could replace them? Pretty interesting. It's going to be a hard-fought contest on both sides. (Kidding, it will be a 24/7/365 SLIMEFEST starting right now.)

Poor Marvin.

Spends 8 hours a day typing shit about Biden.
What a waste, you will convince not a single person to change their mind,
but type away so you can collect that paycheck.
At least you're working.

Vlado is paying our Martian Lad 100 rubles (about a buck in US) per post.
Soon, he'll be richer than God! :lol:

They put those evil people at the Capitol Building in prison like a gulag. For nothing if they were freedom fighters trying to tell us all what was going on. And Biden has proved since his installation that they were right. Let them go. Let them go. Let them go. They did nothing wrong compared what was going on in our nation in blue areas. This if they were not Progs and not a false flag communist gig. This is why the FBI,CIA, Homeland Security, DOJ, Pentagon and other are not trusted by more and more people. You are not listening. We do not watch your TV propaganda anymore in believing. TV shows showing women beating the shit out of men regularly. The police and fire have been infected by this. Costing twice as much as it should because of it. But the taxpayer is on the hook so who cares. The military is slowly being infected and the costs are rising. NASA spends a third of its budget on Diversity and it does not need to with their projects having to come from all fifty states. All you have to do is see MLB, NBA, NFL and NHL with no women in it. But the movies and TV are different. And men who are not hired may become criminals. And they are.
WTF are you yammering about now? :dunno:

Doubt it, but if you're correct, say hello to President Harris! :)

speaking-.jpg

What I want to know, is who will the Dems run for 2021? Biden would be 82--86 in his second term, and that doesn't look viable to me. Especially with 38% approval now!!

Anyone have any idea? I can't think of anyone. Hopefully not AOC or that Muslim headdress woman.

Dems should go with whomever triggers you the most. President Pete! :D

pete-buttigieg-chasten-twins-babies-01-ht-llr-210904_1630778067553_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

Doubt it, but if you're correct, say hello to President Harris! :)

speaking-.jpg

Let me rephrase that,.. I give him three months at the most and hoping and praying that Kamala will go ahead and follow suit.

Well, it's not just him that's the problem. It's his administration and how deeply entrenched they are. Get rid of Biden ok, but we still have his entire party left. If he left today they would still carry on the work already started, not like all of them across the country would suddenly have a change of heart.

They all need to go. You can pull a weed ,but if you don't get the roots then it will just come back.

They are loading up the US with illegals spreading them around-----and spinning shit about giving illegals $450,000 to give them a reason to vote illegally--------think that a hispanic would be their best choice to make the illegals think that they will get all this free money.

Trump sucked also

fzsweqhshkchvixkmkoeyg.png
but you knew that.

Difference is you were potty trained to dislike Trump via propaganda by the same fucks covering for Xiden now.

Trump unpopularity was a TDS frenzy

Xiden unpopularity is objective

It will be interesting to see what the leftist do to handle this problem. Whatever it is be sure they'll stoop to new lows never thought possible, because that's what they've proved to be.

81 million votes.
Pffffttt….

A year before the 2022 midterm elections, Republicans hold a clear lead on the congressional ballot as President Joe Biden’s approval rating sinks to a new low of 38%.

A USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll, taken Wednesday through Friday, found that Biden’s support cratered among the independent voters who delivered his margin of victory over President Donald Trump one year ago.

Biden and his party are poised for a rebound, advocates argue, after the House passed a $1.2 trillion “hard” infrastructure bill late Friday, sending the signature measure to Biden’s desk for his signature. An encouraging economic report released Friday morning showed stronger-than-expected job growth.

Kamala Harris:Liberals saw Harris as a unique champion. Lately, they’re disappointed.
Thats right No way that joggers Muppet got 81 million votes
He's gotta be be the most despised.....

Joe did this

More ....more of this

Forum List

Back