Biden draws the worst viewing figures for a President's first State of the Union in 30 years: Just 38 million Americans tuned in compared with 45.5M f

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
These poor viewership numbers in spite of the war between Russia and Ukraine, the heightened tensions because of that war, and many domestic problems.

Hmmm... 81 million votes? :auiqs.jpg:

• Nielsen ratings score shows nearly 38.2 million people tuned in for President Joe Biden's first State of the Union address on Tuesday, March 3, 2022
  • It was the least number of viewers for a first State of the Union address than any of Biden's four predecessors Trump, Obama, W. Bush and Clinton
  • The figures from Biden's speech come amid an ongoing war in Ukraine and increasingly dire approval rating numbers for the president

I'm thinking Biden will have 500 million votes in 2024

1646427597735.png

These poor viewership numbers in spite of the war between Russia and Ukraine, the heightened tensions because of that war, and many domestic problems.

Hmmm... 81 million votes? :auiqs.jpg:

• Nielsen ratings score shows nearly 38.2 million people tuned in for President Joe Biden's first State of the Union address on Tuesday, March 3, 2022
  • It was the least number of viewers for a first State of the Union address than any of Biden's four predecessors Trump, Obama, W. Bush and Clinton
  • The figures from Biden's speech come amid an ongoing war in Ukraine and increasingly dire approval rating numbers for the president

I tuned in to see Captain BrainDead fumble through a series of inane/irrelevant talking points that only a Demokkkrat Kultist could buy into, and see twin psychopaths Kamala and NaziP grinning like maniacs.

Like something out of Nazi Germany...

Biden draws the worst viewing figures for a President's first State of the Union in 30 years: Just 38 million Americans tuned in compared with 45.5M​

Yes but keep in mind that:
  1. This was to keep things proportional to Joe's inaugural turnout also being the lowest in history.
  2. That Joe's campaign rally turnout in 2020 was the lowest in any recorded election.
  3. That his VP pick Harris was the first to drop out of the Primaries due to a TOTAL lack of support.
  4. And that of those 38 million watching Joe's joke of a SOTU, 30 million just tuned in to laugh and see how much of a horse's petootie he made himself out to be!

I tuned in to see Captain BrainDead fumble through a series of inane/irrelevant talking points that only a Demokkkrat Kultist could buy into, and see twin psychopaths Kamala and NaziP grinning like maniacs.

Like something out of Nazi Germany...

President, number 1 and number 2 in line to succeed. We are screwed.

Honestly if it weren't for this forum I wouldn't have even known it was going to happen. And I still didn't watch it because I won't spend that much of my personal free time to listen to him. I spent my time playing elden ring instead.

Pretty amazing feat really considering that the population was up by enough to get a record number of 156 million voters at the polls!

Where did all the new democrat voters so in love with Joe go?

Rich, old , white, 40 year failure , never underestimate Joes ability to fuck things up, plagiarist *Joe got more votes and more black votes than the first black president in history! It’s True! It really is!

Which one is Number One, and which is Number Two? :th_waiting:

Mumbling Bumbling Skidmark *Joe Is number one but he governs like taking a number two.
Cackling Unqualified Kumswalla is number two and enjoys getting a number one all over her bare chest.

Hope this helps.

Joe Biden is a lying sack of shit that doesn’t give a damn about America. Of course less viewers tuned in.

Forum List

Back