Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

View attachment 448445

Oh piffle.. Education won't convince you if you beliee that Kamala Harris is the Whore of Babylon.

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.

So you want all to just read the parts of the buybull that you approve of. Very Christian of you.

Nope. Read the whole thing. Then read some history so you understand their context.

Make up whatever you want, without comprehension, and try to make it say anything you wish. Without regard to any intelligence on your version you are dead wrong. Just to dumb to admit it.

I'm very traditional. I don't follow Scofield or Hal Liindsey.. Their scholarship is VERY poor.

You believe as you care to believe. As for me, I don't care if there is a god or not.

Nothing in my life has swayed me one way or the other.

What I do care about is those trying to force their beliefs on others because they hold them. I also do not care what they believe, unless they try to convince others of their infallibility.

Nobody is trying to force beliefs on you.

Perhaps force is the wrong word. Convince of just how correct you are is more to the point.

With me, you will always fail in your efforts.

Education is not enough to convince you that Kamala Harris isn't the Whore of Babylon.

As usual, missing the point.

Since Kneeling Harris is not from Babylon, of course she is not the whore from there. She is the whore of San Francisco.

But again, it has been admitted that the story is allegorical and not meant as fact. It seems that you get worked up over lies without even thinking about them.

Were YOU a virgin when you married?

The story of Queen Beatrice is not allegory.

View attachment 448445

Oh piffle.. Education won't convince you if you beliee that Kamala Harris is the Whore of Babylon.

View attachment 448445

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.

So you want all to just read the parts of the buybull that you approve of. Very Christian of you.

Nope. Read the whole thing. Then read some history so you understand their context.

Make up whatever you want, without comprehension, and try to make it say anything you wish. Without regard to any intelligence on your version you are dead wrong. Just to dumb to admit it.

I'm very traditional. I don't follow Scofield or Hal Liindsey.. Their scholarship is VERY poor.

You believe as you care to believe. As for me, I don't care if there is a god or not.

Nothing in my life has swayed me one way or the other.

What I do care about is those trying to force their beliefs on others because they hold them. I also do not care what they believe, unless they try to convince others of their infallibility.

Nobody is trying to force beliefs on you.

Perhaps force is the wrong word. Convince of just how correct you are is more to the point.

With me, you will always fail in your efforts.

Education is not enough to convince you that Kamala Harris isn't the Whore of Babylon.

As usual, missing the point.

Since Kneeling Harris is not from Babylon, of course she is not the whore from there. She is the whore of San Francisco.

But again, it has been admitted that the story is allegorical and not meant as fact. It seems that you get worked up over lies without even thinking about them.

Were YOU a virgin when you married?

The story of Queen Beatrice is not allegory.

You really have trouble sticking to the point of what you are quoting. Always going off on random tangents that have noting to do with anything.

Just another way to admit that you have nothing but what you were told, and that was false.

Heh. This is about Kamala Harris as the one in purple, "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth." She could be the ho if something happens to Uncle Joe.

Agreed, but anything mentioned in the bible is ot about her. First, the bible is just a telling of myths and stories.

Second, even if it were true, she is not that important.

I don't even know you. Of course, the Bible is true. We have the historical evidence while you just have scurrilous opinion.

People like you die and later find out they didn't die and it becomes a matter of regret. Something you won't ever forget again, but it will be too late.

Your "true" bible can't even agree on what it says. You have no idea what the original writings said as they have been translated and change to fit the times and politics for 2000 years.

When you read this book, you do realize that it is not in the original language, right?

You appear to be only fooling yourself with your declarations.

BTW, how do you know what happens when death occurs? Have you died? Has anyone dead come and told you what happens? Or are you just a good little sheep repeatedly bleating what you have been told?

I know more than you about the Bible and how to use it. For example, you cannot provide a contradiction that you claim and the rest is just your wrong opinion.

Anyway, the rest of your argument is specious, so your post may as well be dismissed.

Heh. This is about Kamala Harris as the one in purple, "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth." She could be the ho if something happens to Uncle Joe.

Agreed, but anything mentioned in the bible is ot about her. First, the bible is just a telling of myths and stories.

I don't even know you. Of course, the Bible is true. We have the historical evidence while you just have scurrilous opinion.

People like you die and later find out they didn't die and it becomes a matter of regret. Something you won't ever forget again, but it will be too late.

Your "true" bible can't even agree on what it says. You have no idea what the original writings said as they have been translated and change to fit the times and politics for 2000 years.

When you read this book, you do realize that it is not in the original language, right?

BTW, how do you know what happens when death occurs? Have you died? Has anyone dead come and told you what happens? Or are you just a good little sheep repeatedly bleating what you have been told?

I know more than you about the Bible and how to use it. For example, you cannot provide a contradiction that you claim and the rest is just your wrong opinion.

Anyway, the rest of your argument is specious, so your post may as well be dismissed.

I doubt that you know more about the bible since I attended seminary for two years. I quit because I could not stand the lies anymore. This being the case, the rest of your post is mere BS, which is what you provide with every post you make.

I doubt that you know more about the bible since I attended seminary for two years. I quit because I could not stand the lies anymore. This being the case, the rest of your post is mere BS, which is what you provide with every post you make.

First, what you claim is a logical error referring to authority. Second, it sounds like you failed the seminary. Your failures have carried on until today.

Not one contradiction of the Bible you have provided.

First, what you claim is a logical error referring to authority. Second, it sounds like you failed the seminary. Your failures have carried on until today.

First, you know nothing about me except what I told you, so your assumptions are just made up lies, like the bible you so cherish.

Second, google bible contradictions. There are to many for me to list but if you do so it would be educational for you. Prick a hole in that balloon of ego of yours.

BTW, you really should do some research before attacking what others say. You are not the brightest bulb in the box that way.

What denomination was the seminary?

There are more than a hundred contradictions in the Bible. Its an easy google search.

Everyone is born with Adam's sin. The writer is wrong right off the bat.

First, you know nothing about me except what I told you, so your assumptions are just made up lies, like the bible you so cherish.

Second, google bible contradictions. There are to many for me to list but if you do so it would be educational for you. Prick a hole in that balloon of ego of yours.

BTW, you really should do some research before attacking what others say. You are not the brightest bulb in the box that way.

You continue to blab on with no purpose. Again, you were wrong, or else you would've provided an example.

All you do is attack me with ad hominems and that's your basic argument. Your arguments are logically flawed.

I know you're not the brightest bulb here even going to a seminary. You want me to google your arguments for you. I just destroyed the contradictions argument in my previous post.

That was NOT the case until 300 AD.

Not that it is any of your business but Disciples of Christ. It, as all denominations are incorrect in their teachings and while I have not totally rejected religion, I no longer care for it. It is trivial in my life.

There are more than a hundred contradictions in the Bible. Its an easy google search.

Finally, something we ca agree on.

Since "sin" is a human construct to help control the peasants, you once again prove yourself wrong and uneducated again.

You continue to blab on with no purpose. Again, you were wrong, or else you would've provided an example.

All you do is attack me with ad hominems and that's your basic argument. Your arguments are logically flawed.

I know you're not the brightest bulb here even going to a seminary. You want me to google your arguments for you. I just destroyed the contradictions argument in my previous post.

All I see in this post of yours is defensive whining. You have disproved nothing because you can't.

What you call attacks on you are mere rejections of what you claim with zero proof. You have zero because you refuse to do the search to prove yourself as it would prove you wrong. And you continue to attack me with nothing but your hurt ego.

Just admit it,. you have no facts, only hurt feelings that you are rejected as the clown that you are.

And still is not the case. Political constructs for control of people just needed a name and your religious bigots came up with ne that benefited them nicely, false as the concept is.

And still is not the case. Political constructs for control of people just needed a name and your religious bigots came up with ne that benefited them nicely, false as the concept is.

Are we still talking about Original Sin?

That's when the Bible was written and later published, not when it happened.

Jews and Muslims don't believe in Original Sin and it wasn't Christian doctrine until the third century via Thomas Aquinas.. Jesus didn't believe in original sin.

Jews and Muslims don't believe in Original Sin and it wasn't Christian doctrine until the third century via Thomas Aquinas.. Jesus didn't believe in original sin.

Earth was supposed to be heaven until Adam's sin. Now, the Father has left us, but we still see remnants of it being special. We also have atheists today who do not believe Earth is special.

Jesus had to take our sins upon him in order to become sin. He had to recognize all our sins. How could he not believe in Adam's sin? It led to all the other sins. Yet, we were not forgiven for our sins by Jesus' death, but gained a chance to return to heaven and the Father.

Because Adam sinned, we are sinful creatures and the evidence is us and our behaviors. Just look at the recent posts by you know who haha.

Forum List

Back