Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

It, like all of your posts has nothing to do with the OP and if you were ever able to tell yourself the truth you would know this.
LOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Polishprince: Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4
Faun: Huh? Where's the scarlet?

I have often heard that braindead idiots project their own shortcomings onto others when they realize that they can't compete in a discussion. You just provided proof of that.
LOLOL

By showing what a moron you are as I quoted my response to the OP which had everything to do with the OP despite your hollow denial of such?

:itsok:

There is NO evidence that their towns were destroyed or even interrupted by Joshua. This is a case of Israelites demonizing their enemies.

The Hebrews emerged from the Northcoast Canaanites around Urfa and Ras Shamra. See UGARIT.. There are more than 4,000 clay tablets that tell the story.

We don't know why God ordered the Israelites to kill all the men, women, and children Canaanites. It's hard to see the slaughter of innocents, but one has to trust God's foresight.

As for the actual destruction of Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, the historical evidence is in the Bible. We do not have independent evidence, but likely there were survivors and are Palestinians or mostly Arabs today.

There is NO evidence that their towns were destroyed or even interrupted by Joshua. This is a case of Israelites demonizing their enemies.

The Hebrews emerged from the Northcoast Canaanites around Urfa and Ras Shamra. See UGARIT.. There are more than 4,000 clay tablets that tell the story.

We don't know why God ordered the Israelites to kill all the men, women, and children Canaanites. It's hard to see the slaughter of innocents, but one has to trust God's foresight.

As for the actual destruction of Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites, the historical evidence is in the Bible. We do not have independent evidence, but likely there were survivors and are Palestinians or mostly Arabs today.

Never happened.. Read your Bible.. The Canaanites, Jebucites, Edomites, Moabites were all still around throughout the OT.

Palestinian Arabs are descended from first century Jewish farmers and the Hebrews are descended from the Canaanites.

The Hebrews worshipped the Canaanite pantheon of gods and very gradually dropped them.. The Queen of heaven was one of the last to go. They have found over 4,000 clay statues to Asherah in Jerusalem.

What I do care about is those trying to force their beliefs on others because they hold them. I also do not care what they believe, unless they try to convince others of their infallibility.

Heh. This is about Kamala Harris as the one in purple, "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth." She could be the ho if something happens to Uncle Joe.

Agreed, but anything mentioned in the bible is ot about her. First, the bible is just a telling of myths and stories.

Second, even if it were true, she is not that important.

I don't even know you. Of course, the Bible is true. We have the historical evidence while you just have scurrilous opinion.

People like you die and later find out they didn't die and it becomes a matter of regret. Something you won't ever forget again, but it will be too late.

Your "true" bible can't even agree on what it says. You have no idea what the original writings said as they have been translated and change to fit the times and politics for 2000 years.

When you read this book, you do realize that it is not in the original language, right?

You appear to be only fooling yourself with your declarations.

BTW, how do you know what happens when death occurs? Have you died? Has anyone dead come and told you what happens? Or are you just a good little sheep repeatedly bleating what you have been told?

I know more than you about the Bible and how to use it. For example, you cannot provide a contradiction that you claim and the rest is just your wrong opinion.

Anyway, the rest of your argument is specious, so your post may as well be dismissed.

I doubt that you know more about the bible since I attended seminary for two years. I quit because I could not stand the lies anymore. This being the case, the rest of your post is mere BS, which is what you provide with every post you make.

What denomination was the seminary?

Everyone is born with Adam's sin. The writer is wrong right off the bat.

That was NOT the case until 300 AD.

That's when the Bible was written and later published, not when it happened.

The OT stories were borrowed from older civilizations around the Hebrews. They were northcoast Cannnites from Urfa and Ras Shamra.

The Canaanites were wicked and idolatrous people (descended from Noah's line). You believe them?

The story of Adam and Eve is about the transition from hunter gatherers to agriculture.. God rejected Cain's offering of first fruits. The sin of Adam and Eve was their failure to trust in God's providence.

Its a morality tale or allegory. You have to be smart enough to get the message in the story.

Jesus was a pious Jew.. He didn't believe in original sin..

Do you believe God punishes children for the sins of the father? There are 5 contradictory passages in the Bible... Sometimes it says yes, unto the 7th generation and sometimes it says NO.

Of course it also says no Mohabite descenants allowed. So much for the gggrandmother of Jesus.

I understand what you are stating in your first two sentences, but nothing to back it up. While I have the Bible and God's word.

>>Jesus was a pious Jew.. He didn't believe in original sin..<<

Sounds like your opinion to me. Does it say that in the OT?

Do you believe God punishes children for the sins of the father? There are 5 contradictory passages in the Bible... Sometimes it says yes, unto the 7th generation and sometimes it says NO.

I don't think God punishes children for the sins of their parents, but it could affect them. Watching your parents lie, cheat, steal, or worse can affect them to use their ways. What God said was he would judge everyone by their own words and deeds. IOW, each person is responsible for their own sins. I do agree that parents can duly influence their children to good or bad behaviors.

Otherwise, there are no contradictory passages as you claim.

Of course it also says no Mohabite descenants allowed. So much for the gggrandmother of Jesus.

Deuteronomy 23:3 3 No Ammonite or Moabite or any of their descendants may enter the assembly of the LORD, not even in the tenth generation.

Israelites couldn't marry Caananites per Mosaic law, but a Jew could marry a Moab because Moab wasn't part of Caanan (marriage of Boaz (Jew) and Ruth (Moab).

The Moabites were Canaanites.

Chemosh: Ancient God of Moabites - ThoughtCo
Aug 07, 2019 · Such synthesis reveals the masculinization of Ashtoreth, a Canaanite goddess worshiped by Moabites and other Semitic peoples. Biblical scholars have also noted that Chemosh's role in the Moabite Stone inscription is analogous to that of Yahweh in the book of Kings.

edom-map-1.jpg

The marriage of Boaz and Ruth was significant because their descendants became King David and Jesus. As for the others, it wasn't a complete destruction of the Canaanites. God ordered Moses to attack and destroy them, but his scouts sent to their cities reported their armies were very large and strong and their cities well fortified.

Here's where Joshua, whom you mentioned, comes in. He and Caleb believed the promise that God would help them. Moses and his group backed away. This is when we hear about the Fall of Jericho, still a big deal and that battle is still well known to us today.

Never happened.. Read your Bible.. The Canaanites, Jebucites, Edomites, Moabites were all still around throughout the OT.

Palestinian Arabs are descended from first century Jewish farmers and the Hebrews are descended from the Canaanites.

The Hebrews worshipped the Canaanite pantheon of gods and very gradually dropped them.. The Queen of heaven was one of the last to go. They have found over 4,000 clay statues to Asherah in Jerusalem.

I never said that it was a complete destruction. I'm not sure how much destruction occurred. It may not have been that much except for the Fall of Jericho. What I said was there were survivors and these led to the Palestinians. That may hold a clue as to why God wanted genocide of these people.

It's still going on today and if 2060 is the end of the world (first swag for the end of the world), then the Palestinians should play a part.

It, like all of your posts has nothing to do with the OP and if you were ever able to tell yourself the truth you would know this.
LOL

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I have often heard that braindead idiots project their own shortcomings onto others when they realize that they can't compete in a discussion. You just provided proof of that.
LOLOL

By showing what a moron you are as I quoted my response to the OP which had everything to do with the OP despite your hollow denial of such?

How is life in Liarland?

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?
How would I know? I quoted myself replying to the OP to show I addressed it.

I never said that it was a complete destruction. I'm not sure how much destruction occurred. It may not have been that much except for the Fall of Jericho. What I said was there were survivors and these led to the Palestinians. That may hold a clue as to why God wanted genocide of these people.

It's still going on today and if 2060 is the end of the world (first swag for the end of the world), then the Palestinians should play a part.

Archeologistshave excavated their towns and they weren't destroyed or even interrupted.. This is nationalistic bravado.

Jericho fell many times.. It was earth quake territory.. It was abandoned before and during the time of Joshua.. These are national myths of heroism, not history.

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

So, still afraid to answer the question and trying to change the narrative. If indeed you did quote yourself it is only because no one cares for you enough to quote your mi9srepresented "facts".

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

So, still afraid to answer the question and trying to change the narrative. If indeed you did quote yourself it is only because no one cares for you enough to quote your mi9srepresented "facts".
Poor, deranged lunatic, I replied to your question. And you apparently cared enough about my quote since you replied to it when I first posted it.

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

Poor, deranged lunatic, I replied to your question. And you apparently cared enough about my quote since you replied to it when I first posted it.

People with your mental capacity should never accuse others of what they themselves suffer from.

If I did reply to your original post, possible, it obviously left little or no lasting impression on me, just like you.

It must suck to be you and realize that your rants have no effect on those of us who can actually think.

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

People with your mental capacity should never accuse others of what they themselves suffer from.

If I did reply to your original post, possible, it obviously left little or no lasting impression on me, just like you.

It must suck to be you and realize that your rants have no effect on those of us who can actually think.
LOLOL

You can offer empty denials all you want but even you keep replying to my posts you claim have no effect. Seems you just unwittingly confessed you don't "actually think."

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

LOLOL

You can offer empty denials all you want but even you keep replying to my posts you claim have no effect. Seems you just unwittingly confessed you don't "actually think."

Non thinking is your method, obviously. All I am trying to do is to show you the error of your ways. To do so would require you to actually think, not something evident from your posts.

You continue to post what others have told you, no investigation of whether or not they have merit. You just continue to babble and try to insult any who disagree with you.

A real shame as you have the opportunity to think for yourself but steadfastly reject that notion.

Of course you feel safe in your little imaginary bubble while making a fool of yourself. It is the duty of any who an actually think to correct you, but you reject that also. This makes you pathetic and shows your inability to grasp any concept that can help you. You border o
LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

LOLOL

Your continuous habit of rejecting any who attempt to help you out of your morass of idiocy labels you for what you are, worthless.

BTW, if you actually thought, and not just parrot opinions of others (who are your betters) you might stand a chance in this world. As you refuse to do this, remain uninformed and pitiful.

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

LOLOL

Non thinking is your method, obviously. All I am trying to do is to show you the error of your ways. To do so would require you to actually think, not something evident from your posts.

You continue to post what others have told you, no investigation of whether or not they have merit. You just continue to babble and try to insult any who disagree with you.

A real shame as you have the opportunity to think for yourself but steadfastly reject that notion.

Of course you feel safe in your little imaginary bubble while making a fool of yourself. It is the duty of any who an actually think to correct you, but you reject that also. This makes you pathetic and shows your inability to grasp any concept that can help you. You border on pathetic, maybe already crossed that border.

james bond

Jericho has a good spring so its been occupied off and on for 14,000 years. The earliest were the Natufians.

Its also been destroyed by earthquakes repeatedly..

It was NOT inhabited during the time of Joshua.

Jericho is located 258 metres (846 ft) below sea level in an oasis in Wadi Qelt in the Jordan Valley, which makes it the lowest city in the world.

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

LOLOL

Of course you feel safe in your little imaginary bubble while making a fool of yourself. It is the duty of any who an actually think to correct you, but you reject that also. This makes you pathetic and shows your inability to grasp any concept that can help you. You border on pathetic, maybe already crossed that border.
LOLOL

Repeating the same vacuous nonsense in back-to-back posts?

Sure, keep telling me you don't care about what I post; when really, you care enough that you inadvertently post it twice.

giphy.gif

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

LOLOL

LOLOL

Sure, keep telling me you don't care about what I post; when really, you care enough that you inadvertently post it twice.

giphy.gif

Speaking of nonsense, do you even read your posts prior to hitting enter?

I at least say something while you say nothing at all. The intelligent community is not where you live.

You actually make Biden look normal, and that takes a lot.

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

LOLOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif

I at least say something while you say nothing at all. The intelligent community is not where you live.

^^^ Behold a pompous, pretentious twit believing he can turn flatulence into Shakespeare.

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

LOLOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif

^^^ Behold a pompous, pretentious twit believing he can turn flatulence into Shakespeare.

Alright, naming yourself, finally. Keep trying, nobody is buying what you represent.

LOL

LOLOL

How is life in Liarland?

LOLOL

LOLOL

giphy.gif

Alright, naming yourself, finally. Keep trying, nobody is buying what you represent.
LOL

Proof again that morons like catman, no matter how hard they tax their underdeveloped brain, can do no better than, I know you are but what am I?

Forum List

Back