Kamala Harris- foretold in the Holy Bible?

View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

I'm not a Trained Theologian, and I've never been to seminary.

However, this is something that the Religious Left needs to respond to.
View attachment 448445

"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication"- Revelation 17:4

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.

So you want all to just read the parts of the buybull that you approve of. Very Christian of you.

Nope. Read the whole thing. Then read some history so you understand their context.

Make up whatever you want, without comprehension, and try to make it say anything you wish. Without regard to any intelligence on your version you are dead wrong. Just to dumb to admit it.

I'm very traditional. I don't follow Scofield or Hal Liindsey.. Their scholarship is VERY poor.

You believe as you care to believe. As for me, I don't care if there is a god or not.

Nothing in my life has swayed me one way or the other.

What I do care about is those trying to force their beliefs on others because they hold them. I also do not care what they believe, unless they try to convince others of their infallibility.

View attachment 448445

View attachment 448445

The whore of Babylon is Israel.. Babylon never had any influence over Rome .. The Bible says that Israel is the prostitute who broke the Covenant with God and that Israel went whoring after false gods. Martin Luther fell out with the Church and began teaching that Rome was the whore of Babylon. Its not a matter of Liberal or Conservative.. Read your Bible.. and stay away from Scofield.

So you want all to just read the parts of the buybull that you approve of. Very Christian of you.

Nope. Read the whole thing. Then read some history so you understand their context.

Make up whatever you want, without comprehension, and try to make it say anything you wish. Without regard to any intelligence on your version you are dead wrong. Just to dumb to admit it.

I'm very traditional. I don't follow Scofield or Hal Liindsey.. Their scholarship is VERY poor.

You believe as you care to believe. As for me, I don't care if there is a god or not.

What I do care about is those trying to force their beliefs on others because they hold them. I also do not care what they believe, unless they try to convince others of their infallibility.

Nobody is trying to force beliefs on you.

Heh. This is about Kamala Harris as the one in purple, "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth." She could be the ho if something happens to Uncle Joe.

Heh. This is about Kamala Harris as the one in purple, "And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth." She could be the ho if something happens to Uncle Joe.

This may also have a double meaning. Queen Beatrice was born to the purple as the grandaughter of Herod the Great and the mistress of Titus. She was quite promiscuous.

Destroyed the Temple
Berenice and Titus met when Emperor Nero sent Titus’ father, Vespasian, to Jerusalem to put down the rebellion, and Vespasian brought his son along. Soon after this, Nero died, and after a quick succession of exceedingly short-reigned emperors, Vespasian was offered the position, and when he took it, he left Titus to finish the quelling of the rebellion. As the Herodians (Agrippa and Berenice) publicly supported the Flavians (Vespasian and Titus), it is not surprising that Titus and Berenice would find themselves in the same Roman social circles in Judea.

Titus fell for the older woman (he was born in 39 CE, and thus only 30 years old), and this unlikely relationship was to remain a source of gossip and scandal.[7] Indeed, Berenice must have either undergone an adjustment in religious identity or was completely smitten by Titus–or both– to engage in an affair with a gentile; it was Berenice herself who, Josephus tells us, insisted that her third husband Polemon be circumcised before marrying her.

View attachment 448445

View attachment 448445

Perhaps force is the wrong word. Convince of just how correct you are is more to the point.

With me, you will always fail in your efforts.

Agreed, but anything mentioned in the bible is ot about her. First, the bible is just a telling of myths and stories.

Second, even if it were true, she is not that important.

This may also have a double meaning. Queen Beatrice was born to the purple as the grandaughter of Herod the Great and the mistress of Titus. She was quite promiscuous.

Destroyed the Temple
Berenice and Titus met when Emperor Nero sent Titus’ father, Vespasian, to Jerusalem to put down the rebellion, and Vespasian brought his son along. Soon after this, Nero died, and after a quick succession of exceedingly short-reigned emperors, Vespasian was offered the position, and when he took it, he left Titus to finish the quelling of the rebellion. As the Herodians (Agrippa and Berenice) publicly supported the Flavians (Vespasian and Titus), it is not surprising that Titus and Berenice would find themselves in the same Roman social circles in Judea.

Titus fell for the older woman (he was born in 39 CE, and thus only 30 years old), and this unlikely relationship was to remain a source of gossip and scandal.[7] Indeed, Berenice must have either undergone an adjustment in religious identity or was completely smitten by Titus–or both– to engage in an affair with a gentile; it was Berenice herself who, Josephus tells us, insisted that her third husband Polemon be circumcised before marrying her.

Do you make this crap up or are just naïve enough to believe anything that someone else makes up and you read it?

Agreed, but anything mentioned in the bible is ot about her. First, the bible is just a telling of myths and stories.

She was important and quite infamous.. The Jews were very divided fighting each other and the Romans.Some cooperated with the Romans like the Herodians. Some left like the Essenes.. Then there were the Sadducees, Pharisees, Zealots and Sicarri. She was maligned because she was Herodian.

She was important and quite infamous.. The Jews were very divided fighting each other and the Romans.Some cooperated with the Romans like the Herodians. Some left like the Essenes.. Then there were the Sadducees, Pharisees, Zealots and Sicarri. She was maligned because she was Herodian.

Says who? Your bible which is full of errors and is nothing more than a book of myths?

Says who? Your bible which is full of errors and is nothing more than a book of myths?

That's why you read first century history and follow the archeology.

What Does the Bible Say About Bernice?
The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of …

The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her sexual immorality. And on her forehead was written a name of mystery: “Babylon the great, mother of …

Once again, and maybe this time you will comprehend it, this bible you so fervently quote is a book of myths, oral tradition and translations over the centuries. Even if the original were true, and I am not saying it is, there have been so many changes of it that any truth would be lost.

BTW, the thing about archeology is that they find stuff and seek to make it what they want. They have no way of knowing positively what they find is what they say it is. Look at how many times the ARK has been found.

Queen Berenice: A Woman of Contrasts - TheTorah.com

Once again, and maybe this time you will comprehend it, this bible you so fervently quote is a book of myths, oral tradition and translations over the centuries. Even if the original were true, and I am not saying it is, there have been so many changes of it that any truth would be lost.

BTW, the thing about archeology is that they find stuff and seek to make it what they want. They have no way of knowing positively what they find is what they say it is. Look at how many times the ARK has been found.

Archaeology is far more objective these days.. especially if its NOT "Bible Archaeology".

Archaeology is far more objective these days.. especially if its NOT "Bible Archaeology".

Yet you do not deny that they find a preconceived item when they find anything at all. They just put a story to it and claim it to be true.

Yet you do not deny that they find a preconceived item when they find anything at all. They just put a story to it and claim it to be true.

You mean like Yigal Yadin? Some of them are political.. Most Bible Archeologists are, but guys like Isreal Finkelstein are brilliant and they are the real deal.

You mean like Yigal Yadin? Some of them are political.. Most Bible Archeologists are, but guys like Isreal Finkelstein are brilliant and they are the real deal.

Your opinions carry the same weight as your proclamations.

That is to say none.

I don't even know you. Of course, the Bible is true. We have the historical evidence while you just have scurrilous opinion.

People like you die and later find out they didn't die and it becomes a matter of regret. Something you won't ever forget again, but it will be too late.

I don't even know you. Of course, the Bible is true. We have the historical evidence while you just have scurrilous opinion.

People like you die and later find out they didn't die and it becomes a matter of regret. Something you won't ever forget again, but it will be too late.

Your "true" bible can't even agree on what it says. You have no idea what the original writings said as they have been translated and change to fit the times and politics for 2000 years.

When you read this book, you do realize that it is not in the original language, right?

You appear to be only fooling yourself with your declarations.

BTW, how do you know what happens when death occurs? Have you died? Has anyone dead come and told you what happens? Or are you just a good little sheep repeatedly bleating what you have been told?

View attachment 448445

Oh piffle.. Education won't convince you if you beliee that Kamala Harris is the Whore of Babylon.

View attachment 448445

Perhaps force is the wrong word. Convince of just how correct you are is more to the point.

Education is not enough to convince you that Kamala Harris isn't the Whore of Babylon.

View attachment 448445

Oh piffle.. Education won't convince you if you beliee that Kamala Harris is the Whore of Babylon.

View attachment 448445

Education is not enough to convince you that Kamala Harris isn't the Whore of Babylon.

As usual, missing the point.

Since Kneeling Harris is not from Babylon, of course she is not the whore from there. She is the whore of San Francisco.

But again, it has been admitted that the story is allegorical and not meant as fact. It seems that you get worked up over lies without even thinking about them.

Forum List

Back