Kamala Harris asked simple question on inflation.....babbles incoherently about ports and Build Back Better.

This woman has the IQ of a bug 5 seconds after smashing into a windshield.

What a disaster. Her handlers need to make her wear this mask in public

1640920090750.png

Lol I would love to hear what you would say if you were asked this instead.
Im quite sure there was a prepared response to this type of question as it’s an obvious one she should have expected to hear. Either her staff is completely incompetent and didn’t get her the talking points or Kamala just didn’t read them. According to her former staffers it’s likely the latter.

This woman has the IQ of a bug 5 seconds after smashing into a windshield.

It's not just her IQ, Nos. The woman is clueless, the most unqualified person to ever sit in the executive branch. She covers for her total lack of comprehension much less any ability to deal with the pressures of the office with a total bluff of glib chatter, double-talk, and weak deflections.

It is a mixture of 50% thinking we are all idiots mixed with 50% not caring because she knows in her position right now, there is nothing America can do---

---until the next election.

It's not just her IQ, Nos. The woman is clueless, the most unqualified person to ever sit in the executive branch. She covers for her total lack of comprehension much less any ability to deal with the pressures of the office with a total bluff of glib chatter, double-talk, and weak deflections.

It is a mixture of 50% thinking we are all idiots mixed with 50% not caring because she knows in her position right now, there is nothing America can do---

I’m not going to impugn her intelligence As I don’t know the woman. She’s just unprepared which honestly might be worse as that’s a choice.

So you can reelect that deranged game show host?

Then how does he know if Biden & Harris are wrong?
She didn’t answer the question. Did you watch the video? On top of stumbling through her “answer” she didn’t address what the reporter asked her. I don’t have to know what the answer to to the question what’s the square root of 457264 to know youre wrong if you say orange.

Lol I would love to hear what you would say if you were asked this instead.

First off. this admin should know we are in an emergency situation right now... so fuck all their agenda with electric car ports etc... they should be doing everything possible to lower the price of gasoline, diesel and natural gas by allowing our oil companies to ramp up production. they should temporarily cut back on gasoline regulations so that different states can all pool from the same supply to lower costs. This could all be done for a short term until we are out of this pandemic and supply chain problem. Once our economy is clicking again, then they can go back to their politicking.
This alone would boost our economy and lower prices on EVERYTHING. But these jack asses want to BS and babble about supposed solutions with build back better which would only raise the cost of everything more. These people are sadly inept at their jobs... they couldn't run a concessions stand in a movie theater

Forum List

Back